MC011 Your eBay selling account has been restricted - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk

Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk VeRO, Seller Non Performance, Trademark misuse, 7-Day Suspension, MC999, New Account Limitations, Non-Payment, Abusing eBay and Whatever else eBay comes up with.

Old 08-30-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 44%
Default MC011 Your eBay selling account has been restricted

So here is what has just happened to me. I was selling under my friends ebay account for 5 years. For two years I only sold some watches, some iPhones, some clothing. The past two three years I've been selling fine jewelry. Some estate some I manufactured myself ( would by gems, diamonds, mountings and my setter would set them and I would list for sale). High volume pieces money wise. For three years nothing. All my income was from ebay. One day I get message (MC011 Your eBay selling account has been restricted). I'm not sure why they restricted the account. I had around 2000 feedback and 5 neutral and 2 negative in one month from same buyer. My guess why they could have restricted. I had one bad buyer. She has her feedbacks private. First ring I've shipped to her got returned, stating the stone was not natural and all that which is not true, before returning she asked for some money back so she would keep the ring, I disagreed. Another ring she bought auction style for cheap forgot to put reserve price and lost like 500$. Decided not to ship and sent cancelation request, thats when she went nuts for sellers remorse. She was so mad that said will l have my ebay shut basically, and I just thought this is just another just talk talk. So basically a week later after cancelation I get this message. I believe she had something to do with this. Also my other three accounts which 2 of them have been long time restricted from selling also got restricted and one got not linked. This is what they need from me.

Here's the information you need to submit:
- Documentation (including manufacturer's invoices or receipts) that shows that you purchased the item(s) recently listed for sale on eBay.
-- Proof of Merchandise: all items listed after 5.9.2016

My question is how do I get the invoices for all items listed after 5.9.2016 which are older than 3 months. I don't even see them i sold items. Also half of them I manufactured myself buying pieces separately. Also I never took any receipts from my supplier who has kind of like pawnshop store and was based on trust, he gives me items I list and give back to him. After I sell the item would go pay him with my paypal card and pick up the item. Would not take any receipt nor invoices. Even though he could provide me with some kind of invoices. He can write there whatever I want. But how would ebay know that those invoices are for those items? I can't put on invoice 500 separate items that sold in three months and I don't even know what has sold before 3 months. I just don't know what to do at this point. Any help would be appreciated.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-06-2016

Longevity: 44%
Default Re: MC011 Your eBay selling account has been restricted

If he's amiable, make several invoices for every 2 week period or so. Keep it a bit rough. Bring a copy to him so if they call he has the reference. I have not had them call on my invoices yet, but that doesn't mean they won't. If the business you list is real and matches a google search, then I've not had a problem. There are several templates available online.

As for the made items, either add them to the invoice or explain your production to eBay.

Good luck!
Old 09-18-2016

Longevity: 54%
Default Re: MC011 Your eBay selling account has been restricted

You should make the point to eBay that first the same buyer can not cause you more than one defect.
Also since she had a problem with you in the first transaction - then why did she buy again from you? She should have protected herself from buying from you again to avoid the same experience.

Ask them to review her feedback and see if it exceeds the average for leaving negative or low score feedback, which is about 1.4% from an average buyer from what I understand.

Get eBAY to look at everything based on logic and keep escalating the call.
If all else fails ask for a call back from one of their leadership team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aivas84 View Post
So here is what has just happened to me. I was selling under my friends ebay account for 5 years. For two years I only sold some watches, some iPhones, some clothing. The past two three years I've been selling fine jewelry. Some estate some I manufactured myself ( would by gems, diamonds, mountings and my setter would set them and I would list for sale). High volume pieces money wise. For three years nothing. All my income was from ebay. One day I get message (MC011 Your eBay selling account has been restricted). I'm not sure why they restricted the account. I had around 2000 feedback and 5 neutral and 2 negative in one month from same buyer. My guess why they could have restricted. I had one bad buyer. She has her feedbacks private. First ring I've shipped to her got returned, stating the stone was not natural and all that which is not true, before returning she asked for some money back so she would keep the ring, I disagreed. Another ring she bought auction style for cheap forgot to put reserve price and lost like 500$. Decided not to ship and sent cancelation request, thats when she went nuts for sellers remorse. She was so mad that said will l have my ebay shut basically, and I just thought this is just another just talk talk. So basically a week later after cancelation I get this message. I believe she had something to do with this. Also my other three accounts which 2 of them have been long time restricted from selling also got restricted and one got not linked. This is what they need from me.

Here's the information you need to submit:
- Documentation (including manufacturer's invoices or receipts) that shows that you purchased the item(s) recently listed for sale on eBay.
-- Proof of Merchandise: all items listed after 5.9.2016

My question is how do I get the invoices for all items listed after 5.9.2016 which are older than 3 months. I don't even see them i sold items. Also half of them I manufactured myself buying pieces separately. Also I never took any receipts from my supplier who has kind of like pawnshop store and was based on trust, he gives me items I list and give back to him. After I sell the item would go pay him with my paypal card and pick up the item. Would not take any receipt nor invoices. Even though he could provide me with some kind of invoices. He can write there whatever I want. But how would ebay know that those invoices are for those items? I can't put on invoice 500 separate items that sold in three months and I don't even know what has sold before 3 months. I just don't know what to do at this point. Any help would be appreciated.