Need Advice: Paypal limited/ebay restricted - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 11-16-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 43%
Default Need Advice: Paypal limited/ebay restricted

Hi I been reading online about my problem and stumbled across this forum, hoping someone more experienced can help me out.
A couple of weeks ago Paypal decided to limit all my accounts permanently and without appeal. I have 4 accounts (sort of), one used for personal purchases, one for ebay, one in family member’s name and another one I had just created a few days prior.

The day after limitation, ebay restricted my account, removed all my active listings and are now requesting I submit personal information. I received an MC011 email from them stating that my account had been linked to an old suspended/restricted account. A few years ago I was banned on ebay for messing up several orders, they didn’t want to restore my account due to low seller performance so I left ebay for a couple years. I started selling again this spring, I took over a family member’s account, changed the details to mine and the ID to match my old account. Everything was fine up until the Paypal limitation.

I wrote to ebay and they are adamant that I submit the information, I really have no issue with that but because their initial email said the account will remain restricted until all issues with the linked account are resolved, it seems like ebay just want to collect info on me. Anyway I contacted ebay regarding this, they changed from their original stance and are now telling me I don’t have to worry about the linked account; “We are now not asking you to resolve a linked account related to this appeal.”

Can I trust ebay on this and send my information in hope they will remove the restriction. I am still banned on paypal and they obviously linked the accounts so is there any hope of using this ebay account again with a different paypal? It took forever to build up the feedback I have there.
I need some advice on how to proceed.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-17-2016

Longevity: 56%
Default Re: Need Advice: Paypal limited/ebay restricted

Its very doubtful you will get this restored, try if you wish, theres nothing to lose, however with PP limited, you wont be able to use the eBay again anyway and your unlikely to get those reactivated.

So like many of us who end up here, start again, learn Stealth and spend the next year building up your new accounts.
Old 11-25-2016
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 43%
Default Re: Need Advice: Paypal limited/ebay restricted

Paypal really ****ed me sideways, I been an excellent seller 100% feedback and because of some stupid chargebacks on personal orders that went wrong they decided to limit me.

Looking to purchase the guide but $47 dollars is a bit too much right now, can anyone hook me up with a discount?