the best way to link a legit paypal to an ebay with a burned stealth paypal linked - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 11-19-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
Default the best way to link a legit paypal to an ebay with a burned stealth paypal linked

Okay so i know what i'm proposing is of very very high risk in terms of limitations but its my last hope.

I've got a legit ebay with my legit info and legit business info on, i was using a stealth paypal i got off here with it. Been using it for around a year without any problems, then when my sales picked up i got a few fraudulent orders in the form of unauthorised paypal claims, paypal limited the account and asked for documents, ID, invoices etc, i provided them and it got restored with a 2k fixed reserve and 20% rolling reserve on every order for 3 months, anyway i continued to sell and finally after the 3 months the reserves finally went away.

After this i thought great i shouldn't have more problems and starting listed a lot of stuff, i had over 300k items on my ebay at the time the paypal got limited again. Anyway as i listed more an more, i was targeted by fraudsters with around 3 unauthorised claims daily, by this point i've got insanely good at spotting fraudulent orders immediately so i would refund most straight away but still paypal eventually looked at the account and limited it again. What caught there attention was the increase in claims etc, but when they looked at the account they realised i was transferring all funds to my 2nd paypal- my legit paypal which has the same legit info on it as my legit ebay. So when they limited it they asked for more info about my business, what sort of numbers it does etc and more invoices, but they also want to know why all the funds go to this other paypal and what my relationship is with the account holder. They also said that my current paypal is a personal paypal and with the numbers i am doing i should create a new business paypal account or upgrade my current stealth personal paypal to a business account.

Anyway now that we have got all the info out of the way, my question now is what is the best way to go about this?

Should i just switch over to my second paypal and start using that with my ebay considering all info between the ebay and paypal match with legit business info etc on both accounts. But will doing this cause this paypal to be limited also as the other paypal is limited and they are clearly linked.

But is that would they are asking me to do? By asking me to create a business account? As the other paypal isnt completely limited, i just cannot withdraw or send money, i can do everything else they just want more info regarding the business i do etc.

Has anyone been in a similar situation? any help would be appreciated on this matter. Also please don't ask why i used my legit ebay with a stealth paypal and then transferred it to my legit paypal, its a long story.

Also any help on the best way to now link this legit paypal to my legit ebay without creating too many red flags on paypal would be appreciated, if anyone can guide me to some good threads with good info on this i will really appreciate it.

Thank you

Last edited by Za1ntc; 11-19-2017 at 09:13 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-19-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%
Default Re: the best way to link a legit paypal to an ebay with a burned stealth paypal linke

Aw, going to sleep after reading a tome./

Old 11-19-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%
Default Re: the best way to link a legit paypal to an ebay with a burned stealth paypal linke

BTW there is no SANE way to do this.

You are compromised the second you make the change.

Last edited by GreenBean; 11-19-2017 at 10:16 PM.
Old 11-19-2017
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
Btw, there is no SANE way to do this.

You are compromised the second you make the change.

i know, i'm after any sane and insane suggestions, anything to get me out of this hole unscathed.
Old 11-21-2017

Longevity: 66%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Za1ntc View Post
i know, i'm after any sane and insane suggestions, anything to get me out of this hole unscathed.
ask your self these questions i>>

1 do ebay know the paypal address is burned ?

2 will ebay report the new paypal address on the ebay account to paypal ?

Za1 finally consider this scenario ...

Ebay,,, hello paypal, ebay here. you know ebay account Za1 ?

Paypal yes we do.

Ebay well his paypal account was burned and a new paypal account has been attached. Is this information of use to paypal for monitoring purposes at least "

Paypal ............... za1 put your own answer here please ?

Last edited by arktech; 11-21-2017 at 05:29 AM.
Old 11-21-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,041 Times in 775 Posts
Activity: 30%
Longevity: 81%

What I do is change the Paypal payment email address in the listings and you're good to go. As others have mentioned, may work in the long term, may not