Paypal Limited - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 03-13-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 42%
Default Paypal Limited

My Paypal got limited 3 weeks ago. It's a new stealth account and I've been spreading some of my items from another older account which had been selling for more than a year. Sales picked up quickly and I also added in a few new items.

The new items also picked up quickly and in 4 weeks, I sold £1,100 worth of items. Then Paypal emailed me and said if I did not remove 4 listings within a week, they will limit my account. The 4 listings are from the newer items. At first, I thought it was a email scam. I've never heard of Paypal asking to take listings down. Always thought it was eBay's job to do this. I checked with eBay who said the listings were fine. So I ignored Paypal.

Then my Paypal got Limited! All my listings still worked fine on eBay, but i cannot transact. Can only refund. Kept getting buyers messaging to ask what went wrong.

I quickly took down the 4 listings and called Paypal. The officer said the only thing i can do is WAIT. Wait for them to review the account since I've already taken the listings down. So I've been waiting for 3 weeks.

Last week, i got fed up and stopped the eBay subscription and took all the listings down. Been sending Paypal emails every day and only received automated replies from them.

My eBay fees are due tomorrow.

Is there any way to speed up the review process? And anyone know how can I reinstate my Paypal account and also get my money back?

Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-13-2018

Longevity: 35%
Default Re: Paypal Limited

Ebay and paypal are totally 2 different worlds ...
Even if ebay accepts listing of an item maybe same item is not acceptable by paypal.
Usually vero items or over the counter medicines can be like that ..

Too bad that you ignored paypal notifications and really this surprising me.
Usually paypal never informs before ..
Just shut down account temporarily asking them to remove auctions that you are using paypal as paymemt method and violates affidavit user of agreement.

Now you have to remove this listings and NEVER but NEVER post them back because next time maybe you loose your account permanantely and not temporarily like now ..

It will helps also an email -from email account of paypal adress- to aup at ppl dot com (or euaup at ppl dot com )kindly asking to remove limitation by describing that you imediatelly removed auctions mentioned by ppl before.

As for your ebay fees you HAVE to pay them manually.
Otherwise you will be overdue and maybe this will cause you more troubles.
If you dont know how to do it contact ebay customer support to help you.
Old 03-13-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by singseeds View Post
My Paypal got limited 3 weeks ago. It's a new stealth account and I've been spreading some of my items from another older account which had been selling for more than a year. Sales picked up quickly and I also added in a few new items.

The new items also picked up quickly and in 4 weeks, I sold £1,100 worth of items. Then Paypal emailed me and said if I did not remove 4 listings within a week, they will limit my account. The 4 listings are from the newer items. At first, I thought it was a email scam. I've never heard of Paypal asking to take listings down. Always thought it was eBay's job to do this. I checked with eBay who said the listings were fine. So I ignored Paypal.

Then my Paypal got Limited! All my listings still worked fine on eBay, but i cannot transact. Can only refund. Kept getting buyers messaging to ask what went wrong.

I quickly took down the 4 listings and called Paypal. The officer said the only thing i can do is WAIT. Wait for them to review the account since I've already taken the listings down. So I've been waiting for 3 weeks.

Last week, i got fed up and stopped the eBay subscription and took all the listings down. Been sending Paypal emails every day and only received automated replies from them.

My eBay fees are due tomorrow.

Is there any way to speed up the review process? And anyone know how can I reinstate my Paypal account and also get my money back?

Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
However 3 weeks are too long for a temporarily limitation.

Can you copy/paste ppls email ?
Old 03-14-2018
just_smile

Longevity: 0%

You can give them a call and hope you get a nice rep willing to help.
Old 03-14-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_smile View Post
You can give them a call and hope you get a nice rep willing to help.
Statistics says you have to speak at least with 5-6 different ppl reps to find the "nice one" that can actually help.

So yes shoot them many phonecalls at least 3 times per day ..
Old 03-14-2018
just_smile

Longevity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by greakf3eak View Post
Statistics says you have to speak at least with 5-6 different ppl reps to find the "nice one" that can actually help.

So yes shoot them many phonecalls at least 3 times per day ..
Very true. I only call as a last resort, i hate wasting my time with them.
Old 03-15-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by greakf3eak View Post
Ebay and paypal are totally 2 different worlds ...
Even if ebay accepts listing of an item maybe same item is not acceptable by paypal.
Usually vero items or over the counter medicines can be like that ..

Too bad that you ignored paypal notifications and really this surprising me.
Usually paypal never informs before ..
Just shut down account temporarily asking them to remove auctions that you are using paypal as paymemt method and violates affidavit user of agreement.

Now you have to remove this listings and NEVER but NEVER post them back because next time maybe you loose your account permanantely and not temporarily like now ..

It will helps also an email -from email account of paypal adress- to aup at ppl dot com (or euaup at ppl dot com )kindly asking to remove limitation by describing that you imediatelly removed auctions mentioned by ppl before.

As for your ebay fees you HAVE to pay them manually.
Otherwise you will be overdue and maybe this will cause you more troubles.
If you dont know how to do it contact ebay customer support to help you.

It was a pain relief rub/lotion. 4 different types. Common everywhere and does not need prescription and definitely not a form of medication. Just that I had a really cheap source so wanted to try and see how it goes. There are like 10 different accounts selling various types on eBay now.

I'll attached the email that I received from Paypal in a while.
Old 03-15-2018
Threadstarter  

Thank you very much for the advice guys. Appreciate the help.
I'll start calling them today. Will update the thread when I'm done.
Old 03-15-2018

Pain relief/killer creams are high risk items that violates ua of paypal .
Some countries do not need prescription but some other needs .
So paypal is stricktly prohibits these items.
Never post them back using paypal unless you are willing to loose your accounts and your money .
Old 03-15-2018

- this is what you get when you underrate PayPal. All you need to do is simply reconcile with them by giving them a call
Old 04-09-2018
Threadstarter  

Sorry for the late reply. Had some issue with my computer and could not access this forum so can only reply now. Everything settled.

Anyway for the paypal issue, i called them the following night. On the second try, the CS said calling and emailing them is useless as they cannot make the decision. Since I've already taken down all the listings, what i need to do is to write in to Paypal Brand Risk Management department. Just a simple email informing them that all the listings in question had been taken down. Then wait for their reply. I thought this is something new, so might as well try this. The next day, the limit was removed. There is still a hold for all incoming payments but at least I can sell on this account as per normal. I relisted all the other items except the prohibited ones. Sales is back up.

Need to mention that throughout the incident, they did not mention anything about emailing the Paypal Brand Risk Management department and I had no idea about their email address until the CS told me. Bloody idiots
Old 04-09-2018
Threadstarter  

Oh and the email address is euaup@paypal.co.uk
The Following User Says Thank You to singseeds For This Useful Post:
zamzam (04-09-2018)