Don’t understand how I went wrong - eBay limited - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 11-12-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 39%
Default Don’t understand how I went wrong - eBay limited

2 of my stealths got shutdown within the space of 2 weeks

The first one was 100% FB barely any transaction problems, the delivery late was at 11% however
PayPal was completely fine docs submitted - however become 72 hour withdrawal towards the end
This was banned because of a MC011 and first, eBay Wanted ID and Invoices then a MC113 before I even got a chance to submit the docs.

Just earlier today a fresh account was indefinitely suspended without any of the “MC” Numbers - I ended like 4 listings because they were not selling, and listed one of my old listings with the same picture (I use batchpurifier) it was cleaned image. This was also fresh account with 100% FB

Normally it’s always PayPal that messes up and gets limited, but I don’t know what’s wrong with eBay they’ve become really problematic now

Just hitting accounts with there MC bans

And concerning the set up, they were on a different computer with separate internet dongles

Any and all reply are appreciated

Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-13-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,370 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 30%
Longevity: 85%
Default Re: Don’t understand how I went wrong - eBay limited

It's your items that are causing the problem. It is always gets harder to sell high risk items at this time of year.
Old 11-13-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

What category of sales OP?
Old 11-13-2018
just_smile

Longevity: 0%

Id and invoices = your items are the issue.

Only you know if they're high risk or if you're drop shipping etc.
Old 11-14-2018

Longevity: 40%

I have noticed an increase in suspensions as well. Some accounts are opened with a hint of luck and last for the whole duration I need them to, whereas others are slapped with a suspension rather quickly.

If the system is going to suspend you then it will happen fairly quickly when your first listing goes up. Any manual suspension would be the result of a report from a buyer or competitor seller. Sometimes they will issue a less harsh infraction like an account restriction which is easier to appeal than the latter. Some suspensions they will ask a few questions and release whereas others they will completely refuse to lift.
Old 11-17-2018

Longevity: 59%

This time of year I always see an increase in ebay accounts being closed, mainly due to the items being sold. you cant just make a fresh account and fire up these sort of listings, even more so these days I think (in my experience recently) ebay are getting more strict with high risk items being listed instantly, usually got one account out a few getting to list but now they all immediately get suspended. build them up by buying some items, get feedback that way - sell some items even if you take a hit just for the feedback, poundlands is an eBay feedback paradise for new accounts. 2/3 month in some my accounts im on to 200/300 items just by listing poundland things - taking a hit and stuff like t-shirts from primark. quick sales and feedback, and I've got some high risk items on these accounts seem to be going fine. good luck
The Following User Says Thank You to mao For This Useful Post:
Ebay12345 (11-20-2018)
Old 11-19-2018
Threadstarter  

Thank you all for your input it is very much appreciated

I sell in Health and Beauty lol so it is high risk

And I give the account time of 8 months, in that time I build feedback and transaction with plain unbranded goods

Thankfully I had a lot of stealths on backup as I knew this happens in my line of business lol

However I see a lot of people year after year doing the same thing without any problems, I just unfortunately get banned - and I always refund if a complain arises even if I’m at loss.

I would just like a few accounts that are built up and not banned but it seems impossible these days
Old 11-19-2018
Threadstarter  

And I regards to reporting, I think that was the case here

I have a lot of competition with my products however I don’t report as it’s business but I feel competitors nowadays want all the pie and don’t wanna share, that’s what makes them report the listing

But Yh cracking on with the stealth again
Old 11-19-2018

Longevity: 33%

I'm receiving daily private messages in Ebay to remove some of my items which I sell, and that if I don't do it in 24h they'll report me.
Old 11-19-2018

Longevity: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by kicker View Post
I'm receiving daily private messages in Ebay to remove some of my items which I sell, and that if I don't do it in 24h they'll report me.
That can't be from eBay then. They can't report you to themselves. They would go ahead straight away and remove the item if it breached their policy or at-least send an email requesting you to do so.

If you are being threatened by another eBay member, report them for that. They do not have the right to use eBay's report mechanisms to blackmail you into taking down your listing, as they are not an expert in policy to make that demand unassumingly.
The Following User Says Thank You to JHerald For This Useful Post:
Ebay12345 (11-20-2018)
Old 11-19-2018

Longevity: 31%
Smile Re: Don’t understand how I went wrong - eBay limited

Quote:
Originally Posted by kicker View Post
Being with eBay before, that's not something that they practice. You might wanna verify the header of the email itself specific to the email address of the sender because they might just be phishing. A competitor maybe is the one who's been sending you those messages threatening you to give way to their product. Also, if it's eBay then your item should have been removed by now. But, it would be best if you call or contact eBay for this, possibly forward them the email that you allegedly received from them. 👍🏻
Old 11-19-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthHarry View Post
And I regards to reporting, I think that was the case here

I have a lot of competition with my products however I don’t report as it’s business but I feel competitors nowadays want all the pie and don’t wanna share, that’s what makes them report the listing

But Yh cracking on with the stealth again
That's actually how d**ty others will go just to down their competitors, others would actually buy a product from you and will intentionally either write a bad review or file a case against you just to give you bad reputation. I mean, it's business, but I hope eBay can somehow do something about this because it makes selling on them pretty difficult this days.
Old 11-19-2018

I assure that's not eBay, instead that's your competitors trying to outsmart you. eBay will report you to eBay is funny af really. Call ebay and have that investigated.
Old 11-19-2018

Longevity: 32%

I think the point is that you are selling. I read a long time ago that in the beginning it is better to start selling cheap things