MC081 FPA NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 08-11-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 88%

They are now insisting on verification of the VCC's.

"understand that we are requesting
copies of recent credit card statements clearly showing the first and
last 4 digits of the card numbers, expiration date, and the billing
addresses for the cards ending in **** and ****. "

Seems to have been a VCC problem.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-12-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

they say they dont accept online statements but with vcc thats all you have and they have accepted them for me, just send copy of address page and statement page
Old 08-13-2009

Longevity: 88%

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompaloompa View Post
they say they dont accept online statements but with vcc thats all you have and they have accepted them for me, just send copy of address page and statement page
The VCC I used don't have online statements.. I have told them I don't get paper statements. Will have to see what they say.
Old 09-03-2009
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 86%

Quote:
Originally Posted by RimmingTon View Post
They are now insisting on verification of the VCC's.

"understand that we are requesting
copies of recent credit card statements clearly showing the first and
last 4 digits of the card numbers, expiration date, and the billing
addresses for the cards ending in **** and ****. "

Seems to have been a VCC problem.
my accounts were suspended again with the same ebay suspention notice. what is it? new address, new name ,new phone, new verified paypal,new computer, i even did not list any thing, why???? but this is only one thing which is not new, it is entropay VCC. does anyone have any problem with entropay VCC? any thought?
Old 09-03-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Common factor in your thread is entropay. Am I right in saying you have your 'main' entropay account and then create a 2nd card? How long after you have made this next card do you leave it B4 using it with the new paypal/ebay account? What exactly do you do? I am getting the feeling that the new card is failing the AVS. You should wait at least 72 hours after making that card. Let me know please
Old 09-03-2009

Longevity: 92%

so u linked your ebay account to a france verified paypal account, wouldnt that be why ure loosing accounts ?
Old 09-04-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,370 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeeshop234 View Post
my accounts were suspended again with the same ebay suspention notice. what is it? new address, new name ,new phone, new verified paypal,new computer, i even did not list any thing, why???? but this is only one thing which is not new, it is entropay VCC. does anyone have any problem with entropay VCC? any thought?
Hi again,

It's been a while since I last posted on this thread. Sorry to hear you've lost your accounts again.

I was roughly at the same point as you were and was losing accounts to this MC018 Suspension. Since I last posted, I have set up and am now selling on four seperate stealth accounts with no problems whatsoever. All accounts have got Entropay on them.

I am convinced your problem is the same as I had. I think that you are creating the accounts in the wrong order.

Here's a summary of what I did:

1. Set up Googlemail account.
2. Set up Ebay account - just a buyer account.
3. Set up Paypal account.
4. Add and then verify bank account.
5. Add and then confirm Entropay card.
6. "Confirm Location" on Paypal with phone verification.
7. Link Paypal account to Ebay account.
8. Create Ebay seller account by phone verification and using PP to pay seller fees.

I think it is important to only do part 8 when you are creating your first listing. Why would any "normal" newbee create a seller account without then immediately selling anything.

This MC018 suspension is not permanent. Ebay wants to know more about you because you've triggered a few flags along the way (probably by doing some of the above in the wrong order). Why not send them the necessary "edited" info?

When I was losing accounts, I was sure that it was Entropay (even posted on here about it) but I was wrong.

Try the above method and you'll be okay - don't give up.

Last edited by Ebayorbust; 09-04-2009 at 08:55 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ebayorbust For This Useful Post:
coffeeshop234 (09-04-2009), GreenBean (09-04-2009), kecs (06-06-2010), tanduay789 (09-04-2009)
Old 09-04-2009
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebayorbust View Post
Hi again,

It's been a while since I last posted on this thread. Sorry to hear you've lost your accounts again.

I was roughly at the same point as you were and was losing accounts to this MC018 Suspension. Since I last posted, I have set up and am now selling on four seperate stealth accounts with no problems whatsoever. All accounts have got Entropay on them.

I am convinced your problem is the same as I had. I think that you are creating the accounts in the wrong order.

Here's a summary of what I did:

1. Set up Googlemail account.
2. Set up Ebay account - just a buyer account.
3. Set up Paypal account.
4. Add and then verify bank account.
5. Add and then confirm Entropay card.
6. "Confirm Location" on Paypal with phone verification.
7. Link Paypal account to Ebay account.
8. Create Ebay seller account by phone verification and using PP to pay seller fees.

I think it is important to only do part 8 when you are creating your first listing. Why would any "normal" newbee create a seller account without then immediately selling anything.

This MC018 suspension is not permanent. Ebay wants to know more about you because you've triggered a few flags along the way (probably by doing some of the above in the wrong order). Why not send them the necessary "edited" info?

When I was losing accounts, I was sure that it was Entropay (even posted on here about it) but I was wrong.

Try the above method and you'll be okay - don't give up.
thanks for your reply again, mate.i think your order makes sense,i will try it again. by the way, i got RBS bank account a few days ago, i never thought i am able to get new bank account again as i have credit check problem.
Old 06-06-2010

Longevity: 81%

i received a cit notice mc081, its a cit not the other one, i now have my paypal account verified with no limitation, i provided the photo id and the proof of address, the account is listed in my sons name his id and all address is the same as mine but i have deregistered accounts, although we use different computers and paypal is fully restored do you think this will be enough for ebay to reinstate my sons account as they are saying I have a violation of clause 9 but wont tell me what is is.

this is the email they sent

Thank you for writing eBay in regard to your account suspension.

Your account has been suspended under clause 9 of the eBay User
Agreement.

Please note that we are unable to provide you with more specific
information regarding this action.

Your appeal has been reviewed and it has been decided that your account
will remain suspended indefinitely. This decision is based on evidence
as stated above as well as any additional information you provided.
Please be aware that, while future emails from you will be read, we may
no longer respond. This includes additional appeals and requests for
more information.

To read the eBay User Agreement, go to

any help would be great
Old 06-06-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

they are telling you they wont reinstate you, its written pretty clearly. They are often vague about reasons for suspension.

If what you say is correct, they may have linked you via address. Its not very fair as your son is intitled to have an account regardless of whats happend with yours. shame youve now used up his ID and yours.

A fresh address, and no links are required in future.

In a few years your son or possibly you, could recycle this old banned address, maybe with a different name.
Old 06-12-2010

Longevity: 92%

degenerate father.
Old 06-16-2010

i always create an ebay account but dont make it seller account for at least 60 days occasionally bidding on an item i no i wont win, i then only sell a few small items for the first few weeks so as not to attract attention

i only get problems if i move too quick and after that if the dsr's arent perfect ebay are too quick to limit, i would say if you get more than 2 customers problems reported i wouldnt sell on it for at least a month maybe longer