eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   MC081 FPA NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/12291-mc081-fpa-notice-ebay-registration-suspension.html)

coffeeshop234 07-25-2009 05:12 PM

MC081 FPA NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension

MC081 FPA NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - bxxxxxx.1

Dear brxxxxxx1 (lxxxxxx@googlemail.com),

We regret to inform you that your eBay account has been suspended due to concerns we have for the safety of the eBay community.

You may appeal the suspension by replying to this email.

Why have we suspended your account?

From experience we know that certain items and actions are more associated with fraudulent activity on eBay than others. As a precaution, we suspend an account if it gives us cause for concern. We then ask for more information from the member before we reinstate the account.

Please understand we're not accusing you of fraudulent behaviour. Our top priority is to ensure that eBay remains a safe and reputable place to buy and sell, so we'd just like to confirm some of the information you've given us.

An account suspension in these circumstances is covered under the eBay User Agreement, which you can read by copying this link into a new browser window:

Your User Agreement

During your suspension you are prohibited from using eBay in any way, including registering new accounts. Doing so may result in your permanent suspension. We have ended any open listings.

Please be advised that this suspension does not relieve you of your obligation to pay any fees that you may owe to eBay.

Here's what you can do now:

Please send us all of the following information so we can review your account:

1) Proof of name and address
2) Proof that the item/s you listed are in your possession
3) Confirmation of your up-to-date contact details

1) Proof of name and address

Please send us copies of BOTH of the following:

- government-issued photo identification (passport or driving licence)
- evidence of address (bank statement or utility bill).

You must send us PHOTOCOPIES, not originals as we can't return your documents. Clearly print your User ID on both documents so we can match them with your account quickly.

2) Proof that the item/s you listed are in your possession

Please send us ONE of the following for each of the items you've listed for sale on eBay:

- Receipt, bill of sale or agreement with your supplier

Please understand that we can't accept an invoice or order confirmation as proof that the item is in your possession.

3) Confirmation of your up-to-date contact details

Please print the following information on the cover sheet of your letter or fax:
Full address:
Contact phone number:

Please send us the information requested to the fax number or address below.

Fax number: +44 (0)20 7681 2348

Postal address (photocopies only):

eBay Trust & Safety
Attn: Suspension Appeals
P.O. Box 9473
Dublin 15
Ireland

To get your documents to us here in Ireland as quickly as possible, please ensure you pay the correct postage.

Please be assured that eBay treats your personal information with the utmost care. We always destroy documents after we've reviewed them.

What happens next?

Please allow some time for us to review your account after we have received your documents. We'll then contact you via email. Your account will remain suspended until we receive and review these documents.

Thank you for your cooperation in this important matter.

Regards,

eBay Trust & Safety

H55209

Learn More to protect yourself from spoof (⊗⊗⊗⊗) emails.

This administrative email was sent to loxxxxx@googlemail.com from eBay Europe S.à r.l.. Your account is registered on eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace. As outlined in our User Agreement, eBay will periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements. If you would like to receive this email in text format, change your notification preferences.

eBay will periodically send you required emails about the site and your transactions. Read our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

This email was sent by eBay Europe S.à r.l., which may make use of its affiliates to provide the eBay services. If you are a non-EU resident, please find the contact data of your contracting party in the User Agreement.

Copyright © 2009 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc. eBay Imprint.

THIS IS THE FORTH ACCOUNT GOT SUSPENDED WITHIN 2 WEEKS, EACH ACCOUNT RECEIVED THIS MC081 FPA NOTICE, can anyone explain it to me ,please?

GreenBean 07-25-2009 05:35 PM

You are making accounts, then listing/selling too much too soon. What is the approx. value of the itmes for starters? Is your paypal verified? And wth are you rushing to sell?

MC081 comes in two types CIT & FPA. It's a kind of generic suspension. Not so easy to appeal. If you want to say exactly what you have done to create the account(s), maybe we can see what to do to help.:peace:

crazed_ebayer 07-25-2009 08:38 PM

@coffe shop

If this account is in your real name fax ebay a photo id and a utility bill. Allong with photographic proof of the items you have been listing , they should reinstate your account after this.

If your account is a stealth account then the problem is a little more difficult to solve on your own , easy if you know the right people:bounce:

crazed_ebayer 07-25-2009 08:42 PM

This being the Fourth account that got suspended in two weeks makes me suspicious.

You must be selling lots of risky items , maybee they have linked your accounts , are they independantly stealth of each other ?

coffeeshop234 07-25-2009 11:44 PM

they are four stealth account independantly, four different IP, four different registration info, four diffrerent XP user account, four different phone number, four different VCC. i am pretty sure thatsuspension has nothing to do with the item i sell or the number of item i sell, i dont sell risky item and i only start with 2 auctions, i knew the rules. but .why get suspended constantly?

GreenBean 07-26-2009 12:34 AM

What about paypal & bank account? What's the story with them?

coffeeshop234 07-26-2009 06:19 AM

two of them can list items without paypal linked. all of them are verified by entropay credit card, i dont need to add bank account. one of ebay stealth account was suspended before i list anything, i just upgraded it to seller account,5 hours later, it got suspended. four accounts are verified by entropay credit card, at first ,i thought suspension reason is the entropay address, so i changed entropay address to be the same address with my forth ebay account, then i verified it. unfortunately, it still got the same suspension notice. do you think it is my IP problem, cos all IP was gain by change my router MAC address,all IP present 82.25.xx.xxx

GreenBean 07-26-2009 06:29 AM

Did you make these accounts B4 or after you joined the forum?
What category are you listing items? A verified paypal is need for the UK.
THe IP range will be picked up by the ebay bots...only time you would get away is if you were using dialup. On those points alone ebay will suspend you:peace:

eta: did you clear cookies, have different user accounts etc?

coffeeshop234 07-26-2009 06:50 AM

i made all account after i bought the ebay stealth book and join the forum.
i believe suspension is nothing to do with the category, cos for the safty, i just listed a used desk table in second account, same result.
i will try to make another account in any cafe shop again today,which should offer complete different IP.

ONE QUESTION, do you think all four account were linked by entropay credit card? cos all entropay VCC have the same first 7 digital number.

oompaloompa 07-31-2009 04:49 PM

entropay cannot be the only link, there had to be more factors

GreenBean 07-31-2009 09:07 PM

^^^agreed. Must be another factor. Double-check exactly how you made the accounts.

Ebayorbust 07-31-2009 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coffeeshop234 (Post 96206)
two of them can list items without paypal linked. all of them are verified by entropay credit card, i dont need to add bank account. one of ebay stealth account was suspended before i list anything, i just upgraded it to seller account,5 hours later, it got suspended. four accounts are verified by entropay credit card, at first ,i thought suspension reason is the entropay address, so i changed entropay address to be the same address with my forth ebay account, then i verified it. unfortunately, it still got the same suspension notice. do you think it is my IP problem, cos all IP was gain by change my router MAC address,all IP present 82.25.xx.xxx

Entropay credit card will not verify a Paypal account on its own. You must have a bank account.

You lost the accounts because you were selling without being fully Paypal verified with confirmed address. I made the exact same mistake and lost three accounts in the exact same way. I listed before being fully verified.

My advice would be get a fully verified and address confirmed PP account and wait the thirty days before selling anything. Use the thirty days to slowly build up a bit of feedback on the account and take the usual tutorials etc.

ATB.

RimmingTon 08-03-2009 11:38 AM

I had the same problem recently also, with an identical eBay suspension email.

IMO it's nothing out of the ordinary, just an ID check due to the nature of the items your selling.

4 accounts with me also, all were 6 months+ old and had 50+ buyers positive feedback @ 100%. I still have multiple other accounts setup using the same procedure which are functioning fine, touch wood.. ;)

How long has it been taking you guys to get re-instated after faxing the doc's for a MC081 FPA NOTICE? Seems to be taking forever... :(

RimmingTon 08-03-2009 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coffeeshop234 (Post 96176)
they are four stealth account independantly, four different IP, four different registration info, four diffrerent XP user account, four different phone number, four different VCC. i am pretty sure thatsuspension has nothing to do with the item i sell or the number of item i sell, i dont sell risky item and i only start with 2 auctions, i knew the rules. but .why get suspended constantly?

Are all the phone numbers active and able to ring on calls?

coffeeshop234 08-04-2009 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebayorbust (Post 96868)
Entropay credit card will not verify a Paypal account on its own. You must have a bank account.

You lost the accounts because you were selling without being fully Paypal verified with confirmed address. I made the exact same mistake and lost three accounts in the exact same way. I listed before being fully verified.

My advice would be get a fully verified and address confirmed PP account and wait the thirty days before selling anything. Use the thirty days to slowly build up a bit of feedback on the account and take the usual tutorials etc.

ATB.

thanks for your advise,my friend. i was not asked to link verified PP when i list , so i did not link verified PP. i will try it later on with my 7th and 8th stealth ebay account.

coffeeshop234 08-04-2009 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RimmingTon (Post 97108)
I had the same problem recently also, with an identical eBay suspension email.

IMO it's nothing out of the ordinary, just an ID check due to the nature of the items your selling.

4 accounts with me also, all were 6 months+ old and had 50+ buyers positive feedback @ 100%. I still have multiple other accounts setup using the same procedure which are functioning fine, touch wood.. ;)

How long has it been taking you guys to get re-instated after faxing the doc's for a MC081 FPA NOTICE? Seems to be taking forever... :(

i never fax documnet to ebay for FPA notice, it just wastes my time, i did it before, but as you saidm it takes forever for reinstatment.

also, did you link all your active ebay ID to verified PP? did you use entropay VCC to register ebay seller account as well?

coffeeshop234 08-04-2009 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RimmingTon (Post 97109)
Are all the phone numbers active and able to ring on calls?

all phone number is voip number , it is only able to answer calls when i turn the sofeware on.are you saying ebay called me before they suspend my account?

Ebayorbust 08-04-2009 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coffeeshop234 (Post 97223)
thanks for your advise,my friend. i was not asked to link verified PP when i list , so i did not link verified PP. i will try it later on with my 7th and 8th stealth ebay account.

Hi again,

I had similar results to begin with. I tried to sell on accounts that were
1) Less than 30 days old
and
2) Paypal was not verified AND address confirmed (all limits removed).

My one or two listings lasted a couple days and then zapped and hit with the MC081 Registration Suspension. I never bothered to try and recover the accounts as "creating" the necessary i.d would be too time consuming.

I even lost an account by registering for selling manager. I hadn't even listed an item but again account was <30 days and not fully verified. Even this was enough to flag my account for suspension.

The above lessons have been costly in terms of bank accounts used (some were in the process of verification when lost) and a fair bit of time but I won't make the same mistakes again. I am being far more patient with my new stealth accounts.

Luckily, I am still selling on Ebay as my "main" account is still running although it seems I constantly trade with some sort of policy violation on my dashboard. My stealth accounts are being set up as I don't like the feeling that Ebay has got me by the short 'n curlies.

ATB.

coffeeshop234 08-05-2009 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebayorbust (Post 97231)
Hi again,

I had similar results to begin with. I tried to sell on accounts that were
1) Less than 30 days old
and
2) Paypal was not verified AND address confirmed (all limits removed).

My one or two listings lasted a couple days and then zapped and hit with the MC081 Registration Suspension. I never bothered to try and recover the accounts as "creating" the necessary i.d would be too time consuming.

I even lost an account by registering for selling manager. I hadn't even listed an item but again account was <30 days and not fully verified. Even this was enough to flag my account for suspension.

The above lessons have been costly in terms of bank accounts used (some were in the process of verification when lost) and a fair bit of time but I won't make the same mistakes again. I am being far more patient with my new stealth accounts.

Luckily, I am still selling on Ebay as my "main" account is still running although it seems I constantly trade with some sort of policy violation on my dashboard. My stealth accounts are being set up as I don't like the feeling that Ebay has got me by the short 'n curlies.

ATB.

hi,mate, the same problem here.your post clear my thought.i will prepare some accounts for christmas from now.i have been very unlucky recently, two main ebay account and two main paypal account were suspended within last week( trademark) basically, i am done now. i have got one verified paypal left,cos i have got last one bank account left,i will try to open RBS today

how do you get so many bank accounts? i can not get so many bank accounts, so i find alternative way, AS before, ebay wont let me list until i link ebay account to a verified paypal. so i linked one of my ebay accounts to a verified france paypal,frace paypal can be verfied just by entropay VCC ( i tried before ), i only use france paypal to verify my ebay account to get it start list and payment goes to my main PP. i think one france paypal can verify a few ebay account(but it is likely that those ebay account will be linked) . i am not sure if this way is still working, i hope it still works,otherwise this christmas will be my last shot, i am runing out of bank account.

Ebayorbust 08-05-2009 09:32 AM

I've only got four accounts myself. Some were the wife's, others were friends and family.

You shouldn't have too many problems opening accounts. Remember just to open basic accounts (no cheque books, overdrafts, credit cards etc) as they involve far less detailed credit checks than "full" current accounts.

Good luck with RBS.:thumb:

RimmingTon 08-08-2009 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coffeeshop234 (Post 97224)
i never fax documnet to ebay for FPA notice, it just wastes my time, i did it before, but as you saidm it takes forever for reinstatment.

also, did you link all your active ebay ID to verified PP? did you use entropay VCC to register ebay seller account as well?

No I used others that are issued direct from another US bank, they have been flagged as VCC's now though and cannot be used for setup.

RimmingTon 08-08-2009 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coffeeshop234 (Post 97225)
all phone number is voip number , it is only able to answer calls when i turn the sofeware on.are you saying ebay called me before they suspend my account?

I have seen this stated in multiple threads before?