PayPal UK Appeal Refused - £1100 in Account! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 04-02-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 29%
Default PayPal UK Appeal Refused - £1100 in Account!

Hey,

So my PayPal and ebay accounts keep getting suspended from being linked to others. I previously created stealth accounts and they were linked despite me using new details etc.

This time, I created fresh email, fresh ebay, fresh PayPal, on a Fresh IP all with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info and details. I went to SecondEye Solutions who provided me with a legit decent copy of ID and Utility Bill. Sent this to PayPal and they refused just saying that I am permentaly banned..

Does ANYONE know how to get my account back (has £1100 in and need to wait 180 days) or at least make a proper stealth PayPal. I have read the stealth guide and followed many different tutorials online and I am still failing. Any help or info would be hugely appreciated. I just want to sell my items :(
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-02-2019

Activity: 21%
Longevity: 40%
Default Re: PayPal UK Appeal Refused - £1100 in Account!

What products are you selling in which category ? were they high risk ?

Are you using a portable browser / new user account on your PC ?

Are you viewing your emails on a app on your phone ?

Are you sure the IP is good ? how are you getting your new IP ?

What was the reason for your initial suspension on your genuine accounts ?

Tell us more so we can suggest something.

Paypal refusing your creative docs could just be down to an eagle eye representative viewing it.
Old 04-02-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth
Old 04-02-2019

Longevity: 47%

Do you relist adverts that are identical to the listings that have been removed by eBay? Same pictures used, identical description and font text? This could be used as a link to your previous selling account.
Old 04-02-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_112233 View Post
What products are you selling in which category ? were they high risk ?

Are you using a portable browser / new user account on your PC ?

Are you viewing your emails on a app on your phone ?

Are you sure the IP is good ? how are you getting your new IP ?

What was the reason for your initial suspension on your genuine accounts ?

Tell us more so we can suggest something.

Paypal refusing your creative docs could just be down to an eagle eye representative viewing it.
What products are you selling in which category ? were they high risk ? - Sold a lens, cheap clothing and a bed sheet!

Are you using a portable browser / new user account on your PC ? - Yep new user account on Mac

Are you viewing your emails on a app on your phone ? - Yes I used Gmail app but on a 4G signal, and don't recall opening any PayPal emails, just ebay.

Are you sure the IP is good ? how are you getting your new IP ? - Using a work wifi network

What was the reason for your initial suspension on your genuine accounts ? - Due to a high number of claims
Old 04-02-2019

Are a you legitimate seller of camera equipment or are you pulling a fast one ?

If you sold a lens, cheap clothing and bed sheet I would say you are listing a £1000 lens and asking to be banned.

That's hardly any history at all on a stealth account to be listing a thousand pound lens.

Tell us everything.

What does the suspension email say ? you have been linked ? or are you being banned due to "security reasons" in which case suddenly receiving that much money on a new account is the culprit and the ebay bots didn't like it.

There are far too many thieves listing high end electronics and doing a runner once they get their money, it's a stealth account after all. Ebay and paypal are not stupid. Genuine sellers build a reputation selling cheaper RELATED items first over the course of weeks / months before listing the high ticket stuff. Even then a manual review will need to be passed.

Last edited by james_112233; 04-02-2019 at 07:59 AM.
Old 04-02-2019
Threadstarter  

I am a legitimate seller, literally just selling my old camera stuff and clothing.

Yeah I have probably received around £1200 into the PayPal account, I just didn't think they would ban me just for receiving a large amount of money in the account!

My eBay account is fine, its just the PayPal that has been banned.

Here is the email received:

After reviewing your PayPal account, we've determined there to be excessive risk involved in doing business with you and we'd like to begin parting ways in a manner that is least disruptive to your business.

If there is any money in your account balance, it will be held for 180 days (from the date of the last payment you received) to cover any disputes that might be opened by your buyers.

After 180 days, we may ask you to provide us with a proof of identity and a proof of address before you can withdraw any remaining balance.

If there are outstanding buyer complaints open against you, you can refund your customers via the Resolution Centre in your PayPal account.

We reserve the right to close any account reported to be involved in possible high-risk behaviour. In the event of a dispute, we'll try to recover the money from you by debiting your PayPal balance first and, if there are insufficient funds in your PayPal balance, we reserve the right to collect your debt to PayPal by any other legal means.

We appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this matter and regret any inconvenience it may cause you.

Yours sincerely,

Last edited by hiimyourdad; 04-02-2019 at 08:04 AM.
Old 04-02-2019

Right, so that looked like a pure scam in the eyes of Paypal. You certainly are very high risk to them even if you say you're not. You have no history and you have tried to list an expensive item after selling a bedsheet.

There are dodgy listings similar to your legit listing on a daily basis where scammers list expensive cameras, phones other electronic. Receive the money and withdraw it and abandon the stealth accounts. Do you see why they want ID's etc ?

OK this is what I would do. Get the buyers phone number since you are not banned on ebay. Speak to him directly. Politely ask him to pay you via bank transfer and you will knock of £150. As your paypal account is locked up, make up a reason he can sympathize with, if he agrees, issue a full refund. Your money is toast either way as paypal have already refused your creative ID's right ? so that is the only choice you have.
Old 04-02-2019
Threadstarter  

Hm yeah I see what you mean.

I will message him on ebay but I don't see him sending me another £1000! I should still be able to get that money at the end of the 180 days though surely?

How do you suggest I make a new stealth PayPal/ebay if this is the case? Could the same details be used or would I need to create a whole new identity again?
Old 04-02-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%

He wouldn’t be sending you another £1000. You would be issuing a refund and then he’d be paying via bank transfer
Old 04-02-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
He wouldn’t be sending you another £1000. You would be issuing a refund and then he’d be paying via bank transfer
Ah I see. That's quite a big risk don't you think, as I would 100% be getting my money back at the end of the 180 days no?
Old 04-02-2019
just_smile

Longevity: 0%

No guarantees they will release funds after 180 days. You may have a fight on your hands to get it.
Old 04-02-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiimyourdad View Post
Ah I see. That's quite a big risk don't you think, as I would 100% be getting my money back at the end of the 180 days no?
No one can guarantee that

Have you already sent the item?
Old 04-02-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
No one can guarantee that

Have you already sent the item?
I haven't had any issues before when they have limited me after the 180 days.

Yes I have already sent and buyer is happy etc.
Old 04-02-2019
just_smile

Longevity: 0%

Quote:
I haven't had any issues before when they have limited me after the 180 days.

Yes I have already sent and buyer is happy etc.
You are lucky then.

Plenty of people have lots of money stuck in paypal forever. Others have to really work to get the funds released. Its been happening for years.
Old 04-02-2019

2 options ...

1. If your buyer is happy he will be over the moon he can save an additional £150 by helping you out so will most definitely pay via bank transfer if you explain the situation to him on the phone - don't do it through ebay messages.

2. You wait 180 days and paypal tell you to jog on and keep your money.
Old 04-02-2019

Longevity: 61%

Just as a warning I've got £535 in my account it's been in there since August 2018 waited 180 days PayPal refused to hand over , refused my stealth ID they won't accept it ,it's sitting there they won't close the account they won't release the money and they won't accept my stealth ID.
So I have written it off I was not selling anything over £70 and eBay have no problems with my account , PayPal are just being knobs.
I always take the money out straight away unfortunately because some of the people I sold too were abroad the money went in overnight for 7 different items and by the time I checked it in the morning PayPal had locked and limited the account.
Old 04-03-2019
Threadstarter  

So what would you guys recommend if I were to start again??
Old 04-03-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
So what would you guys recommend if I were to start again??
Slowly getting the stealth account into selling - you can't sell high amounts so quickly let alone high end item like camera stuff right away
Old 04-03-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Slowly getting the stealth account into selling - you can't sell high amounts so quickly let alone high end item like camera stuff right away
Okay so sell cheap everyday stuff for the first couple of months or so and then go into more expensive items??

Do I need a whole new identity and details again? Or could I get away with my personal id or SECONDEYE id changed slightly?

How do people get around address's for delivery etc as I have used all available ones up to me.
Old 04-04-2019

Longevity: 57%

Quote:
Okay so sell cheap everyday stuff for the first couple of months or so and then go into more expensive items??

Do I need a whole new identity and details again? Or could I get away with my personal id or SECONDEYE id changed slightly?

How do people get around address's for delivery etc as I have used all available ones up to me.
With the money being stuck for 180 days as others have said there are no guarantees but be hopeful as I will share some of my experience to you. I didn't receive a single email after the 180 days have past. I did nothing hoping that it would come. I even tried several times to withdraw the money to a new bank account. Still didn't work. I did nothing for 3 whole years and in the end decided to call up PayPal. I even thought up a phony story just in case they asked questions but nope. They simply released the funds after I told them that I couldn't withdraw after 180 days.

I had to buy a sim card and topped it up with a tenner to call up as that old sim had expired lol I did this on 2 separate accounts in the same month, each with over 2k. Both were easily done after speaking with PayPal.

This is my experience. It took me so long to get around to doing because I was scared lol Best case scenario is that the money is released after 180 days.

And for your addresses I will tell you what I do but it's up to you. I don't care whether returns come back to me or not as my items are cheap. What you can do is google up abandoned buildings/addresses near your area.