RingCentral Don't Work........ - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 88%
Default RingCentral Don't Work........

Who Ever Said RingCentral Works ....Must Be lying because How can you Confirm a number E.g. 0203 . And I'm tring to confirm a area with a 0208 number. Plus the fact They don't even let you change your number to a 0208 ...they only have 0203 numbers....And I can't see this working on Paypal phone confirmation because they match the number with your city code and area code. I rang Ringcentral The other day and they Don't have any numbers to match My City Which is : London or My area Code. And you can't order it from them either. I'm really annoyed off...I've paid them £10 for a service that I can't even use.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-14-2009
Vicvelcro

Longevity: 0%

Just because they don't have your number doesn't mean they don't have numbers that match the location of other people here.

It doesn't work for you, which is unfortunate. But to accuse people of lying, when it HAS worked for so many people, well that tells me you're just getting pissy about failing with your shady endeavor. Try something else.
Old 09-14-2009
Vicvelcro

I'm not trying to say anything of the sort. At all. Go back and look. Where did I ever say that?

Stop being angry about your difficulty. Take a breather and relax. Then analyze the situation with a clear head, instead of believing that you can just NAG the problem into non-existance.

Use your head, not your attitude. Be clear with us about the exact true circumstances so that maybe we can give you advice that WILL work.
Old 09-14-2009
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicvelcro View Post
I'm not trying to say anything of the sort. At all. Go back and look. Where did I ever say that?

Stop being angry about your difficulty. Take a breather and relax. Then analyze the situation with a clear head, instead of believing that you can just NAG the problem into non-existance.

Use your head, not your attitude. Be clear with us about the exact true circumstances so that maybe we can give you advice that WILL work.
Ok Tell me an address or city area and a number that matches that would work. Don't forget they match the phone number with the address. Also did you match it with the city area code with the number ?

These are all uk Area & city codes:

Duck Echo
Old 09-14-2009
Vicvelcro

You will have to find one that suits you best. I can't really make that decision for you. I'm not comfortable going that far. I'll help you with the tool, but you have to do the work.
Old 09-14-2009
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicvelcro View Post
You will have to find one that suits you best. I can't really make that decision for you. I'm not comfortable going that far. I'll help you with the tool, but you have to do the work.
So what's the tool ?
Old 09-14-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by digzz View Post
Who Ever Said RingCentral Works ....Must Be lying because How can you Confirm a number E.g. 0203 . And I'm tring to confirm a area with a 0208 number. Plus the fact They don't even let you change your number to a 0208 ...they only have 0203 numbers....And I can't see this working on Paypal phone confirmation because they match the number with your city code and area code. I rang Ringcentral The other day and they Don't have any numbers to match My City Which is : London or My area Code. And you can't order it from them either. I'm really annoyed off...I've paid them £10 for a service that I can't even use.
digzz

why do you always get so annoyed when anything does not go your way.
You have no right ot say someone lied. You have less right to tell a user they are not to post in a forum. Pull your head in,ffs.
Your post does not make sense. Are you saying you paid up front £10 for a service that you had not confirmed would work? Why is that anyone else's fault? captainjack & Ebayorburst gave you advice: it was still your responsibilty to make sure the service was going to work for you on the day.
It may be that ringcentral uses numbers up quickly. YOu have been asking on & off about the phone matter for 15 days....things change in that time.

I suggest that now you phone ringcentral back and ask them again about the numbers: what happened to your free trial anyhow?
Old 09-14-2009
Threadstarter  

Also Is it essential for the city code and area code to match ?
Old 09-14-2009
Vicvelcro

That list is one thing. RingCentral is one tool. It works for some and not for others. It isn't the fault of the people who CAN use it being responsible for your bad luck. That's all I was getting at. It's the same general issue everywhere.

Take MagicJack in the U.S. for example. It works fine (the unit and the service). But not all areas have a number available. So people who don't live in an area that is covered are unable to use it. Doesn't mean the people who CAN get a number are lying about MagicJack. For those who can't use it, they move on to something else.

I don't know what resources are available to you. Me, I tend to avoid the virtual numbers. Others swear by them. My solution would be to have an additional phone installed or find a mobile service that isn't detected as a mobile.

I haven't had to deal with any problems on my UK logins ever. Each one I've ever made has been flawless up to this point. Thus, I can't remember all the options I explored. Then I discovered that all I had to do was make a UK ebay using my U.S. info - so now I don't use all the others I had made in the past. I put them away just in case, but I don't actively use them anymore.

If you can't make it work for you, leave it be and choose another option to resolve your issue.
Old 09-14-2009
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
digzz

why do you always get so annoyed when anything does not go your way.
You have no right ot say someone lied. You have less right to tell a user they are not to post in a forum. Pull your head in,ffs.
Your post does not make sense. Are you saying you paid up front £10 for a service that you had not confirmed would work? Why is that anyone else's fault? captainjack & Ebayorburst gave you advice: it was still your responsibilty to make sure the service was going to work for you on the day.
It may be that ringcentral uses numbers up quickly. YOu have been asking on & off about the phone matter for 15 days....things change in that time.

I suggest that now you phone ringcentral back and ask them again about the numbers: what happened to your free trial anyhow?
The Only Reason Why I'm blaming Ebayorburst is he said you can confirm your loctcation by a credit card confirmation..Which is a lie because it DON'T Work. And I know that for a Fact becuase I've tried it. It's not that the fact that things don't go my way...I just hate people Who Lie.....on these forms.....and Yes I've paid for a £10 service that don't even have a number to match any London Address. I also rang them and they Don't do 0208 or 0207 . Not that they have ran out....they never did them...Ever...So when people say something like : just go there and sign up and they will match your area code and city code....I would expeted the person to be angry a little bit...because how can you say thing and you ain't even tried it your self.....and things Don't change that much in 15 days....
Old 09-14-2009
Threadstarter  

I Really Want to get to the Bottom of this: All I want to know is :

How Paypal Confirm these numbers:

Area code or City Code or Both ?
Old 09-14-2009
Vicvelcro

Stop with the thing about accusing people of lying.

Confirming to a cc via expuse does work. I've done it myself. You must be doing something wrong or using a card that PP has blacklisted. If they did blacklist your card, you'll have to find another. Cards that worked last week may very well NOT be working this week. Things change.

As far as the phone number and lack of 0207/0208 goes... You should have checked those numbers for coverage before paying the fee.

You don't know that Ebayorbust DIDN'T use RingCentral. You only know that it didn't work for YOUR desired area. But YOU didn't check. So stop being pissy for your own failure. Fix the problem and move on. Bitching about it won't fix it.

Things actually CAN change that much in 15 days. When things change, it is always instantaneous, regardless of the timing.

I am beginning to suspect that perhaps ecommerce doesn't suit you well, especially this level of conduct. Too stressful for you, bad for the health.
Old 09-14-2009
Vicvelcro

Ok, that's enough with the abuse. I've been pretty mellow so far and tried to calm you down.

I have a well deserved reputation as being heavy handed and hard with people like you. I'm about 2mm away from demonstrating that.
Closed Thread