Is the stealth guide a good place to start with the recent immediate suspensions? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 04-06-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 23%
Default Is the stealth guide a good place to start with the recent immediate suspensions?

I'm new to this whole stealth account stuff and blindly followed a guide I found

it basically goes:
  • Set up new LTD company
  • Set up new bank account (I used a service called Tide that is run by a LTD company)
  • Create new remote desktop server using a certain company (not mentioned name of the company as I'm not sure of the rules here)
  • Get a new phone number via the 'TextMe' app.
  • Create eBay and new PayPal.
  • Buy 3 - 5 low cost items and then wait 7 days.
  • Manually list your first item

I done the above but didn't even get to the listing part. As soon as I registered, my account was suspended and then my appeal denied by the live chat team, which is how I stumbled upon this forum.

So as you can see from the suspensions sub forum and other threads. eBay recently have been suspending accounts immediately before people can even list anything and even if they get their accounts reopened they are suspending them again after listing their first item.

So my question after all this is, is the stealth guide on offer from this forum still a good place to start with all these eBay account suspensions or am I just wasting my time trying to set up accounts?

If the stealth guide isn't a good place to start, can anyone recommend a guide where I can start my eBay Stealth account journey?

Last edited by ilcarletto; 04-06-2020 at 02:35 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-11-2020

Longevity: 25%
Default Re: Is the stealth guide a good place to start with the recent immediate suspensions?

The ****ty phone number and remote server is probably doing you more harm than good, you'd be better off buying a sim card and just making the new account from your home internet...
Old 04-11-2020

Longevity: 51%
Default Re: Is the stealth guide a good place to start with the recent immediate suspensions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skudge View Post
I'm new to this whole stealth account stuff and blindly followed a guide I found

it basically goes:
  • Set up new LTD company
  • Set up new bank account (I used a service called Tide that is run by a LTD company)
  • Create new remote desktop server using a certain company (not mentioned name of the company as I'm not sure of the rules here)
  • Get a new phone number via the 'TextMe' app.
  • Create eBay and new PayPal.
  • Buy 3 - 5 low cost items and then wait 7 days.
  • Manually list your first item

I done the above but didn't even get to the listing part. As soon as I registered, my account was suspended and then my appeal denied by the live chat team, which is how I stumbled upon this forum.

So as you can see from the suspensions sub forum and other threads. eBay recently have been suspending accounts immediately before people can even list anything and even if they get their accounts reopened they are suspending them again after listing their first item.

So my question after all this is, is the stealth guide on offer from this forum still a good place to start with all these eBay account suspensions or am I just wasting my time trying to set up accounts?

If the stealth guide isn't a good place to start, can anyone recommend a guide where I can start my eBay Stealth account journey?
are you being serious man

Set up new LTD company
Set up new bank account

After all these hardwork you are going to TEXTMEapp.

textme is the problem man why you are using virtual numbers

sim cost 99p

dont use text me

you are burning your bank account for 99p
Old 04-13-2020

Longevity: 24%

The whole process of setting up a new stealth Ebay/paypal account really isn't difficult. I recently set up my own after some research without any hiccups, with a starting selling limit of 1000 items and £10k a month.

Step 1 - Create a new user on your laptop/desktop to remove any previous cookies.
step 2 - obtain a new phone number from a new SIM card
step 3 - open a bank account
step 4 - obtain VCC
step 5 - tether your phones 4g to your laptop/desktop
step 6 - set up PayPal
step 7 - set up Ebay
step 8 - link PayPal to Ebay

JOB DONE

Using shortcuts such as the "text me" app will only bite you in the ass further down the line.

Its really that simple...
Old 04-14-2020

Longevity: 60%

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB View Post
are you being serious man

sim cost 99p

dont use text me

you are burning your bank account for 99p
sim cards you can buy for 1p each
Old 04-14-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 66%

Vodafone will send sims to you for free. No need to top up to accept the texts sent from email providers, ebay or paypal. Keep them active by calling the number periodically.
Old 04-14-2020

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 41%

I would be fuming if I burned a business account / LTD set up.

Just buy a £10 a month sim card with a data bundle. A second hand phone to tether off.

And I can promise you whatever account you create will work fine as long as all other stealth principals are followed.

You don't need new user accounts on your computer or virtual desktops or other laptops.

I've been using different / unique web browser for all of my accounts and it has been working flawlessly. Business is great. Ebay and paypal are making money off my sales and all is well.

Now my worry is ebay scrapping paypal altogether due to ayden. That's the new challenge for stealthers that want more than one account.
Old 04-02-2021

Longevity: 17%

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_112233 View Post
I would be fuming if I burned a business account / LTD set up.

Just buy a £10 a month sim card with a data bundle. A second hand phone to tether off.

And I can promise you whatever account you create will work fine as long as all other stealth principals are followed.

You don't need new user accounts on your computer or virtual desktops or other laptops.

I've been using different / unique web browser for all of my accounts and it has been working flawlessly. Business is great. Ebay and paypal are making money off my sales and all is well.

Now my worry is ebay scrapping paypal altogether due to ayden. That's the new challenge for stealthers that want more than one account.

with same IP? maybe your accounts was connected