Is the Stealth Guide still good or has eBay closed all the doors.... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 04-07-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 76%
Default Is the Stealth Guide still good or has eBay closed all the doors....

Hi all I have been a chucked off eBay for nothing yet again (linked to a long dead account)
Before i shell out for a copy of stealth What I was wondering is the stealth guide still good or has e Bay & Pay Pal closed most or all of the doors as the guide is quite old now. Forgive me for been sceptical but surely e Bay would buy the guide and read it themselves.........
Any help would be greatly received, cheers
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-07-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 77%

i am still make new stealth accounts since i first bought it. i bought my copy about 1 month ago only.
Old 04-07-2011

Longevity: 81%

Hey,

Dont worry, The forum alive is just living proof that the stealth guide is a standard. you can even speak you aspkin himself anytime or speak to one of the moderators.
Old 04-07-2011
Threadstarter  

Cheers I will get a copy ordered ASAP and let you know how I get on
Old 04-07-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldcotes View Post
Hi all I have been a chucked off eBay for nothing yet again (linked to a long dead account)
Before i shell out for a copy of stealth What I was wondering is the stealth guide still good or has e Bay & Pay Pal closed most or all of the doors as the guide is quite old now. Forgive me for been sceptical but surely e Bay would buy the guide and read it themselves.........
Any help would be greatly received, cheers
as fast as doors close, other doors open!!!!! Lots of fun
Old 04-07-2011

Longevity: 75%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldcotes View Post
Cheers I will get a copy ordered ASAP and let you know how I get on
You will not regret it dude. I bought it and highly recommend. I'm not one to waste money on ebooks but I'm glad I did INVEST in the Stealth Book.
Old 04-07-2011

I purchased 2 copies today as I am greedy - very handy book to have - even if you are knowledgeable, you will learn new things.
The Following User Says Thank You to Alps_a somewhatlegend For This Useful Post:
aspkin (04-07-2011)
Old 04-07-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

2 copies? one for each comp?
Old 04-07-2011

^ nope... I am just a greedy little boy!

I sent you a pm to explain my 'greed'!

Last edited by Alps_a somewhatlegend; 04-07-2011 at 10:09 PM.
Old 04-07-2011

Activity: 1%

Trust me the amount of money some1 spends a month on crap 37 dollars wont hurt and its the best dam 37 i've spent in my life.. excure my french..
let me just tell you guys a little story about me...
I was having a few probs at home wit my moms..got kicked out (under 18)
yup straight homeless
although i did have a broken down car that wouldn't even run (hey at least i have some where to sleep rite)..and a petty little job just enough to have my phone and contact to the outside world..per say..
either way after 5 rough months of living like this i lost my job with the recession, but luckily i met my bride to be now.. she took upon herself of *sneaking me in to live wit ha and her moms*
anyway she too lost her job because of the recession
man those were rough times... couldn't even get a lil 5 dollar pizza, i mean having to wlk a few miles to pawn my ipod for 30 dollars to catch the bus to try to make it on time for an interview eventually was able to get a lil pt job minimum wage..
one day.. i was wlkin to the bus stop around 4-5am a corner store was gettin some deliveries early that morning..
man o man..
thats when it popped in my head just like that
"how can that store make money?"
"well duh they have a supplier" i said..
" i wish i could get a supplier and have a store like that"
den i thought.
"everything thing is "made in china"
shyyyt if i get a supplier from china i could open up a store and sell crap..
hell even sell on ebay.
bam thats it
so i googled and googled endless hours on this computer screen
i was able to find one and started selling on a legit account man first wk i made over 3k ( one of the happiest week of my life lol)
but ofcourse. i got suspended making too much money too fast
so i asked a few close friends for their info for like 50-100 a month..
at this point i was gettin my feet wet, learning how to do this ebay business learning my way around the ropes..
made some more money BAM, got suspended yet again over some more bs
so i decided if i wanna make some money for real i need to learn this
i spend hundreds if not a couple thousand on basically crap, gettin ripped off by chinese suppliers, signed up for just about every supplier out there lol but nothing too good

SOo i just decided hell all this money i done spent buyin all this crap i might as well give this one a go also..
longER story short.. right now im Debt free, new car, new tv, touch screen computer, new video game still wit the wifey

Best 37 dollars i spent
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gman91189 For This Useful Post:
Alps_a somewhatlegend (04-07-2011), MERMAID (04-13-2011), stickmade (04-08-2011)
Old 04-08-2011

Longevity: 75%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman91189 View Post
Trust me the amount of money some1 spends a month on crap 37 dollars wont hurt and its the best dam 37 i've spent in my life.. excure my french..
yup straight homeless
although i did have a broken down car that wouldn't even run (hey at least i have some where to sleep rite)..and a petty little job just enough to have my phone and contact to the outside world..per say..
either way after 5 rough months of living like this i lost my job with the recession, but luckily i met my bride to be now.. she took upon herself of *sneaking me in to live wit ha and her moms*
man those were rough times... couldn't even get a lil 5 dollar pizza, i mean having to wlk a few miles to pawn my ipod for 30 dollars to catch the bus to try to make it on time for an interview eventually was able to get a lil pt job minimum wage..
one day.. i was wlkin to the bus stop around 4-5am a corner store was gettin some deliveries early that morning..
man o man..
den i thought.
hell even sell on ebay.
bam thats it
i was able to find one and started selling on a legit account man first wk i made over 3k ( one of the happiest week of my life lol)
at this point i was gettin my feet wet, learning how to do this ebay business learning my way around the ropes..
i spend hundreds if not a couple thousand on basically crap, gettin ripped off by chinese suppliers, signed up for just about every supplier out there lol but nothing too good

SOo i just decided hell all this money i done spent buyin all this crap i might as well give this one a go also..
longER story short.. right now im Debt free, new car, new tv, touch screen computer, new video game still wit the wifey

Best 37 dollars i spent
Im glad it worked out for you. Here in Australia we were lucky and the recession didnt hurt as much unemplyment didnt go over 10% as they precited. The highest was bout 8%

i just bought the guide as well cause paypal deamed my original account high risk.

A few customers im 2007 did some chargebacks on my account when my ebay was suspended.

Grats
Old 04-08-2011

Longevity: 94%
Send a message via MSN to alexzin Send a message via Yahoo to alexzin Send a message via Skype™ to alexzin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman91189 View Post
yup straight homeless
man o man..
den i thought.
hell even sell on ebay.
bam thats it

Best 37 dollars i spent

80% of people need to create everything they need themselves,you are a one of them.Me either.

Be confident,tomorrow would be better.

Btw,I am sorry to hear that you had ever been ripped off by Chinese suppliers.
Old 04-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimer View Post
Im glad it worked out for you. Here in Australia we were lucky and the recession didnt hurt as much unemplyment didnt go over 10% as they precited. The highest was bout 8%

i just bought the guide as well cause paypal deamed my original account high risk.

A few customers im 2007 did some chargebacks on my account when my ebay was suspended.

Grats
ya happnd to one of my Semi stealth accnts young and dumb... i guess you live and learn
Old 04-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexzin View Post
80% of people need to create everything they need themselves,you are a one of them.Me either.

Be confident,tomorrow would be better.

Btw,I am sorry to hear that you had ever been ripped off by Chinese suppliers.
yup thats life you live and learn.. i guess u dont hit rock bottom till u cry and you really have nothing nothing at all
thats when you get ur priorities straight u see the world a little diff then everyone else around you..
start to appreciate the small things in life you know.. car.. having a roof over your head.. lights all the small things everyone of us takes for granted everyday..

and yea just a word of advice.. NEVER pay with western union lol specially to try to get 4 ipads for 600 dollars lol
Old 04-12-2011

Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Is the stealth guide still good or has eBay closed all the doors....
very good question... it looks like "military debate" air defense (Patriot) vs air force (F16, F18 etc.,) Stealth Guide paved the way but your practical experience will help too!
Old 04-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondy View Post
very good question... it looks like "military debate" air defense (Patriot) vs air force (F16, F18 etc.,) Stealth Guide paved the way but your practical experience will help too!
you know what they say 1 oz of experience is worth a million more den 1000books ready
-gman91189
Old 04-13-2011

Longevity: 80%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
2 copies? one for each:D comp?
One. For each user account :D