Ralph Lauren - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 06-04-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 70%
Default Re: Ralph Lauren

Quote:
Originally Posted by diddyman View Post
They sent the letter out to me again. They seem pretty determined but I still don't think they are legit so my items will stay up for sale until they make their next move - if they have one.
ralph lauren are really over kill
i got a letter from them as i was selling one item for 14.99 that they didn't approve of
they fedexed a written letter (delivery confirmation) with screenshots from their NY office to the UK
I just tore it up and removed my one 14.99 listing
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-05-2020

Longevity: 54%

I have had a couple of VeRo takedowns from RL in the past couple of years. That is why I find this quite suspicious.

Could just be somebody fishing.
Old 06-05-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

These guys will usually just take your accounts down, they don't send you messages.
so they'll tell eBay to nuke you and eBay will provide you with their legitimate email if you wanna contest it.
Old 06-25-2020

Longevity: 22%

Hi, Do you have any updates regarding this case ? Also received this by yesterday..
Old 06-27-2020

Longevity: 54%

Nothing to update mate. I simply removed the two items they had issues with.

You should see the item numbers on the email/letter you got.

If you get any further info please update the thread with your findings and good luck.
Old 07-03-2020

Longevity: 41%

Quote:
Originally Posted by paypalpains View Post
No I havent replied to them, I do not think I will either . the items are not from their distribution lines, but they are from their factories.
So there is no paper trail with the stock ? Basically ⊗⊗⊗⊗ as far as ebay PayPal is concerned
Old 07-07-2020

Longevity: 22%

I have also had the two emails from 'RL' and they insist that I remove my listings even though I have proved to them that the items are genuine.

The email formatting is not great and does not contain any RL logos - it is addressed to my Ebay username rather than my personal name. The emails always go straight to my junk email folder, which is another red flag.

It might be real, as RL have removed my listings before and then refused to enter any discussion about whether the items are genuine or not. They certainly view sellers of their goods as a nuisance.

I'm keeping my listings up for the time being......
Old 07-07-2020

Longevity: 53%

Ignore it. Do you have the stealth account? How many items did you sell? What ebay didn’t suspend your account if you not able to sell it?

Scam
Old 07-08-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatno9 View Post
I have also had the two emails from 'RL' and they insist that I remove my listings even though I have proved to them that the items are genuine.

The email formatting is not great and does not contain any RL logos - it is addressed to my Ebay username rather than my personal name. The emails always go straight to my junk email folder, which is another red flag.

It might be real, as RL have removed my listings before and then refused to enter any discussion about whether the items are genuine or not. They certainly view sellers of their goods as a nuisance.

I'm keeping my listings up for the time being......
Old 09-25-2020

Longevity: 20%

I have received several of these emails so I have em which are clearly not from Ralph Lauren so I emailed Ralph Lauren directly and they confirmed they are not affiliated with this site and are now looking into it. I would suggest anyone else receiving such an email forwards it to Ralph Lauren directly. You can remove your item details etc if you wish to remain anonymous.
Old 09-26-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

Old 09-26-2020

Longevity: 24%

I have had a few emails from a few different company one was from (by terry make up ) and then a follow up email from thair legal team also from (hive alive ) a bee keeping company and ( yu-gi-oh but theses card was found to be stolen from a lorry robbery and the cards was not even released ) but I have not had anything more then emails and eBay messages
Old 09-26-2020

Activity: 16%
Longevity: 70%

I would not even reply to the email, Unless you also get a message in your ebay inbox, If not then its likely a scam (from a competitor or something) also your items would have been removed, as they request ebay to take them down right away. With email , anything goes, your email address is visible on ebay as a business seller, thats why I dont use my personel email address for ebay, also email address are harvested, sold off in bulk then email blasted, any email messages you get these days, unless you opted in for email messages through online subscription and so forth, can be taken with a grain of salt.