Ebay MP what happens if - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 03-08-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 19%
Default Ebay MP what happens if

Hello everyone, I have several accounts that need to be connected to the MP by March 26th. What will happen if I put out a large amount of goods by the last date and just ignore their email. My payments will go to paypal? How long will I have before my listings will be completely removed?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-08-2021

Longevity: 25%
Default Re: Ebay MP what happens if

Anywhere between 1 - 3 months in my experience. It used to be around 3 months but I have noticed recently it is more like 4 weeks
Old 03-08-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainComedown View Post
Anywhere between 1 - 3 months in my experience. It used to be around 3 months but I have noticed recently it is more like 4 weeks

During these 4 weeks you will receive payments on paypal as usual, will they not be suspended due to the fact that I have not transferred?
Old 03-08-2021
Threadstarter  

Will I be able to apply for registration in MP after 4 weeks of ignoring the last transition date, I plan to submit documents only when they stop all my listings or start freezing payments, from here and the question is how long can I just ignore them and receive payments on paypal without changing your listings
Old 03-08-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

That's what I did on the last account I switched over. After the "deadline" I was blocked from editing any listings but since I'd set the available quantities high I kept receiving Paypal orders for another month or so. Once my listings started to sell out I decided to pull the trigger and register for MP.

People here have said the next step would have been for eBay to start removing my listings, but I didn't let it get to that point.
Old 03-12-2021

Longevity: 25%

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
That's what I did on the last account I switched over. After the "deadline" I was blocked from editing any listings but since I'd set the available quantities high I kept receiving Paypal orders for another month or so. Once my listings started to sell out I decided to pull the trigger and register for MP.

People here have said the next step would have been for eBay to start removing my listings, but I didn't let it get to that point.
And you have successfully moved over to MP? Did you use full stealth?