My Final Blow Out In The Game - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 09-12-2022

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%
Default My Final Blow Out In The Game

Hey, all.

I've been a member here since 2014 - I miss those times. I pop on every few months to see what the latest updates are and I'm so glad I got out when I did. The stress and headaches of having to manage and figure out so many things just weren't worth it and now I'm back in civilian life.

I have a few stealth accounts still running. They haven't been listing in years but I've logged on and verified them all. They have even recently passed Managed Payments since I kept all the phake docs so I'd like to start up again since I've found a load of old stock in my garage.

Now, the stock is questionable. Not bad questionable but high risk. I bought a pallet of makeup stuff (all legit, just returns and I've gone over the stuff I can't sell due to condition) about a year or two ago and tried to flip it in market stalls and had nearly half a pallet leftover. I have about 3-5K just sitting here. I want to go out with a bang, burn all my accounts, and just go balls to the wall. Final farewell to eBay.

What's the best way to get the money? I have 5 bank accounts myself and 5 eBay accounts and I know it's all abstract in that I could survive 1 day or 1 year but I'm thinking of just churning and burning until all the stock is gone and then finally truly retire.

Thoughts?

(It's nice to see some faces still around, I hope you're all well)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-13-2022
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 73%
Default Re: My Final Blow Out In The Game

Welcome back.

Since you say you kept the stealth docs, I am assuming you uploaded them to each of your accounts correct? How recently did you upload them?

Checking over other threads on the photo ID requests for stealth accounts. You will most likely be saying farewell to eBay much sooner than you think!
The Following User Says Thank You to Jigsaw For This Useful Post:
jv_resende (12-24-2022)
Old 09-13-2022

Activity: 88%
Longevity: 46%

if it is personal accounts they will be verified later
Old 09-13-2022
Threadstarter  

Thanks, guys. Just wanted to know how fast I could get the money out before it's burned? I know eBay keep the funds now if they can't verify you.

They have been verified over the last 3 months but no longer. I hardly used them but just test the waters and see what is new and stuff.

So, my question is... if all accounts are verfied and good standing with no selling history for a few years. I list these items, is it futile? I don't want to ship a bunch of stuff out, pay the money and lose GOOD quality stock if my money is just going to sit and not be able to get out.
Old 09-13-2022
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 55%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatsUpWhatsUp View Post
Hey, all.

I've been a member here since 2014 - I miss those times. I pop on every few months to see what the latest updates are and I'm so glad I got out when I did. The stress and headaches of having to manage and figure out so many things just weren't worth it and now I'm back in civilian life.

I have a few stealth accounts still running. They haven't been listing in years but I've logged on and verified them all. They have even recently passed Managed Payments since I kept all the phake docs so I'd like to start up again since I've found a load of old stock in my garage.

Now, the stock is questionable. Not bad questionable but high risk. I bought a pallet of makeup stuff (all legit, just returns and I've gone over the stuff I can't sell due to condition) about a year or two ago and tried to flip it in market stalls and had nearly half a pallet leftover. I have about 3-5K just sitting here. I want to go out with a bang, burn all my accounts, and just go balls to the wall. Final farewell to eBay.

What's the best way to get the money? I have 5 bank accounts myself and 5 eBay accounts and I know it's all abstract in that I could survive 1 day or 1 year but I'm thinking of just churning and burning until all the stock is gone and then finally truly retire.

Thoughts?

(It's nice to see some faces still around, I hope you're all well)

first of all never say never again. Never burn a bridge.

lastly why eBay? you can sell them at different platforms with much less headache
Old 09-13-2022

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 41%

Keep those accounts, you never know.

But if they havent been used in years you will have to do all the initial steps of slowly building a track record.
Old 09-13-2022
Threadstarter  

@SaiJin what platforms do you consider? I have a lot to move which is why I selected eBay and I know it from years of experience. Unfortunately, market stalls just don't get the traffic nor the right type of audience. It's my last pallet of stuff and I won't be doing this again. With managed payments is become even harder than before and I found that tricky.

@james_112233 damn, I thought something like that. Will test the waters on 1 account. Thanks for the info.
Old 09-14-2022

Longevity: 9%

Burning your accounts is a terrible idea in my opinion, it's always good to keep an ace in your pocket. But if you do want to burn them, there are far better and more profitable ways to do it.
Old 09-14-2022
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_112233 View Post
Keep those accounts, you never know.

But if they havent been used in years you will have to do all the initial steps of slowly building a track record.
Very true - have to ease them back into existence