some help for a new member - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 01-27-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
Default some help for a new member

first of all its nice to meet yous all

rite my problem is this,i was selling ugg boots on ebay UK,then paypal asked for the info supplier info and the rest,i supplied it all and bam account limited with £2000 in it. but thats not my question thing is how can i get back on ebay and paypal and start selling without the same thing happening again? i set up another ebay and paypal under my brothers house and name and so on but if i start selling the boots again will the accounts get limited again? is there a limit to the number of items you sell a week or mth to stop attention being brought to me? i was going to buy the ebay stelth ebook of the forum but i dont have a credit card :> any help is much appreciated guys.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-27-2010

Longevity: 89%

In before "use the search button"
Old 01-27-2010
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 82%

i did use it,i was just after some help from others that have the same problem
Old 01-27-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabrain View Post
first of all its nice to meet yous all
Welcome to the forum. Glad you found us

Quote:
rite my problem is this,i was selling ugg boots on ebay UK,then paypal asked for the info supplier info and the rest,i supplied it all and bam account limited with £2000 in it.
UK got flooded with these boots. Many accounts were suspended & permanently. Keep the bank account attached to that paypal open & if everything is OK, you should get the money.
Quote:
but thats not my question thing is how can i get back on ebay and paypal and start selling without the same thing happening again?
All I can say is follow certain procedures & reduce the problems. Nothing is black & white with ebay/paypal
Quote:
i set up another ebay and paypal under my brothers house and name and so on but if i start selling the boots again will the accounts get limited again?
More than likely.
Quote:
is there a limit to the number of items you sell a week or mth to stop attention being brought to me?i
To a degree there is. What you have to get under control is the successful creation of the account & watch what you sell. Look for other items rather than foo-foo ugg boots.
Quote:
was going to buy the ebay Stealth Book of the forum but i dont have a credit card :> any help is much appreciated guys.
Double check TrialPay: you may be able to find something there & that gets you the book free. Or ask your brother nicely if he'll sub you to get the book.

If you carefully read the forum, including the UK subforum where this thread is, you will get an idea of things. No one reply will give all the answers.
The best think for you to learn well, is to work out a plan from what you have read. Post that and get answers
Old 01-27-2010
Administrator

Thanked 1,568 Times in 861 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabrain View Post
i was going to buy the ebay stelth ebook of the forum but i dont have a credit card :> any help is much appreciated guys.
PM aspkin, he will work with you. When I bought mine I contacted him and he took PayPal. I am sure he can provide other arrangements to suit your needs.
Old 01-27-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

short answer, uggs are not something you can sell in quantity, unless you are authorised by rights owner... you can have several accounts and shift a few more..