how do I get verified on paypal with a stealth account ! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 07-16-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%
Default how do I get verified on paypal with a stealth account !

I'VE been able to link my paypal to ebay, however I want to be able to verify my paypal account but the prepay master card dont have sort code and account number..

i thought to use my barclays account number...? but the names are different.. an address are different on my prepaid master card ...will I still be able to withdraw money from my paypal ...? if i enter my barclays info... with my prepaid card ...?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-18-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

you need to add a bank to a UK paypal, account number and sort code, you can also add the card for paying fees. Names dont have to match.
Old 07-19-2010

Longevity: 80%

But i have read that some banks reveal info to paypal. Is this correct?
e.g. say OP had a lloyds tsb account in his real name, can he add it successfully and draw out money without any issues even though name on stealth differs from name on lloyds account?
Old 07-20-2010

Longevity: 82%
Default Banks cross referencing information with paypal

There has been evidence in the past of banks cross referencing information with paypal , but it would be illegal for the banks to divulge your personal detials , i,e , your name with paypal , i have linked numerous stealth accounts to bank accounts that were in my real name , all have worked and i have been able to withdraw from all whioch proves that paypal cannot share your name.

I have encountered problems with some banks when it came to adding the card , once or twice the card has been rejected on the banks behalf because the address on the paypal account was different to the address registered to the card therefore the card failed to be added.
Note , that i only faced this address problem with barclays which is why i allways use the ENTROPAY method for adding a card because it works every time , plus it is more stealth and more secure.

It's all about using different methods and processess to get a way that works, i can knock stealth ebay and paypal accounts up very quickly that are both card verified and phone verified , i am only able to do this after years of experience and much trial and error.

Ebay & paypal are constantly changing and trying to catch us out , so we must allways be looking for new methods in order to establish new stealth accounts.

The only major obstacle that remails unsolved, is the bank account issue, allthough i have gone through many current accounts that i used to withdraw from paypal it remains very difficult to get a bank account in the uk in order to complete paypal verification.

Your real problems will occur when you reach your money limits on the paypal account , then paypal limit your account and ask you for various verification detials , i.e , letter, ID , statements & supplier info , this was a tough cookie to crack but i have managed to get 3 of my own stealth paypal accounts fully reinstated and fully functioning with money limits removed !

It's a case of knowing how paypal review a limited account and acting accordingly , plus having the creativity and knowledge to do so.

Good luck!

Last edited by ihatescams; 07-20-2010 at 06:02 AM.
Old 01-15-2011

Longevity: 77%

hi can you let me know how to lift the paypal limit using stealth information? I've added bank account etc using different name and its asking me to verify my personal information. How do i proceed thanks
Old 01-15-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

I have heard on the grapevine by other forumers, I have not encoutnered this problem, as I havent done one for a while, that it is a new rule that you must submit ID for receiving limits lift.

If others can update on this point, please do..
Old 01-15-2011

yeah you have to submit ID.
Old 01-16-2011

Longevity: 78%

What I have seen personally and heard from others is that they have no way to check the documentation sent in.

Also something else I noticed for those that are worried about doing this is that documents scanned through a normal scanner or phone system are not that great anyway
Old 01-20-2011

Longevity: 76%

oompa, receiving limits removal on a recent thread in this forum said that once you add and confirm a debit card, the limits go away. I can't confirm that personally, but am approaching the £1900 receiving limit soon, so maybe no docs are needed, just the debit card thingy. I am not getting my hopes up and at this stage just looking at each PP having a £1900 shelf life and then get some more verified PP's if they do need docs.
Old 01-23-2011

Longevity: 86%
Default Limitations = Banned

Man i just wanna say that i am not bothering anymore with trying to remove limitations once my account as them cos after all the **** i done like using my mums passport and proof of address behind her back,it was all pointless cos still got denied like the last 4 times..so no more effort on that subject for me again in the future..Just all the effort to make new accounts again lol
Old 01-23-2011

hi i got the limits removed by just confirming my bank details with the deposits given and using an entropay card. All stealth information used, that is variation of my name and different addresses where my friends live. I have five accounts now up and running (just started) so i'm keeping fingers crossed. What oompalompa said about barclays is factual as i've tried to link my barclays with my paypal but it was rejected. I've got four natwest accounts so it may be worth looking into (savings, first reserve, step account) etc that will work (tried and tested) and have used it for years until i got limited. Ive closed the account and have new ones from natwest. It's a good way to go. All the best.. I hate ebay and paypal who have £4000 in an account and can only get that money in may this year..
Old 01-26-2011

Send a message via Yahoo to holymoly

Once you remove your limits thought, it really gives you breathing room. And after a recovery from a limitation, you get even more breathing room!
Old 01-27-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,041 Times in 775 Posts
Activity: 32%
Longevity: 81%

I recently had experience like this. Went to lift my limits, added my card, confirmed my info, and still said it wanted me to supply documentation. However, if you go to 'add/remove card' bit, it says 'confirm card', click on that it will send you a code to your vcc (mine was instant) and viola limits lifted.

You can see the recent thread in my history

Last edited by sax4; 01-27-2011 at 09:11 AM.
Old 01-28-2011

Longevity: 90%

Hang on a SHminute

What about phone verification and also can I use my Old Paypal stealth for a new Ebay seller account?
Old 01-29-2011

Send a message via Yahoo to holymoly

Have you bought the Stealth Book yet? If so...PM aspkin for 6 months membership here.