No option of a Premier paypal account! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 08-20-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%
Default No option of a Premier paypal account!

Hi guys, I just opened a new UK paypal account and it did not give me the option of a Premier account, just Personal or Business.

I have the same problem a week back when I opened up a paypal account, so both of my new paypal accounts are Personal accounts.

Also when I click on the link to upgrade it only gives me the option of a Business account.

Strange but true :>

I was woundering if anyone else have the same problem latley, as I never had this problem with my earler accounts. Also how should I go about turning these accounts to Premier accounts?

Thanks guys
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-20-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Dog & Bone paypal to see if it is a glitch?
Old 08-21-2010

Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by galvatron View Post
Hi guys, I just opened a new UK paypal account and it did not give me the option of a Premier account, just Personal or Business.

I have the same problem a week back when I opened up a paypal account, so both of my new paypal accounts are Personal accounts.

Also when I click on the link to upgrade it only gives me the option of a Business account.

Strange but true :>

I was woundering if anyone else have the same problem latley, as I never had this problem with my earler accounts. Also how should I go about turning these accounts to Premier accounts?

Thanks guys
it is best to open them as business accounts anyway, use any business name you wish but use your name as the business owner
Old 08-24-2010
Threadstarter  

OK thanks, I will do that from now on. I have gone at looked at this from without using a router and it shows me ALL 3 option for the accounts.
It also shows me ALL 3 account options when I use my 1st router.
But when I log in with my other 2 routers it doesnt give me the option for a Premier account! strange.

Alos I'm having trouble confirming my details, every time I try to confirm my details so that I can have my limits lifted it comes back with an error message, saying that there is a technical fault and that I should try later on.

I upgraded 1 of the accounts to a Business account and used the same business name that I used as my name for the account. e.g: first name: joe surname: bloggs, business name joe bloggs.

Then I tried to get my personal information confirmed again and still the same technical error. I've tried to get my details confirmed for the past 3 days now and its not having it.

Also I've add the vcc and they want me to link it, when I try to do that they say they will take out some money and that I should enter the amount and it will be linked.
The problem is the last time I did that it was refused as the address did not match.

Any help guys, please, this is driving me nuts, I dont want to loose 2 more bank accounts. :(
Old 08-25-2010
Threadstarter  

Ok the issue is with firefox and not paypal. I used IE and had the option of a Premier account.
Also this time when I went to confirm my details it came back saying we were unable to confirm your identity, so we will take some money out of your cc.
The only problem with this is that last time I did this they said they could not take money out of the card, even thought that entropay card had £10.00 in it.

There are only 2 things I can think of:
1. the entropay account is set up on my reall details like addy and name. The paypal have all made up stuff, so that is why they could not get to the money.

2. I did not wait the 7 days after creating my new enropay card, so thats why it did not go through.

Can some1 shed some light here, is there a way to add made up stuff to the entropay card so that it is the same with the paypal details?

thanks.
Old 08-28-2010

hi, i had the same question a few days ago, and someone cleared it up for me. heres what i put and the following is the response i got:

hi, been playing about with entropay myself and geting to know it a bit. i have one fundamental question though:

so far, ive set up a new entropay account in my real details, added a tenner to it from my real bank account and now have a vcc.

next step is to create a new card right? i take it you mean create a new card from within THIS entropay account (the create a new entropay virtual card button on the bottom left) and NOT open a whole new entropay account in the stealth details and use the 1st vcc as the funding source for it?

may seem a simple question to those who've done it a million times, but i just wanted to be sure!

reply from vokonta (many thanks to them by the way!)

Yes, you open a new card using the create button. Dont worry about your real name on entropay. This isnt a problem. It is the address issue that matters. The address on entropay must match the address you intend to use on paypal at the time of registration.
So, you simply change entropay address to match your proposed paypal address; wait for a few hours to ensure change is fully effected on wider systems ( i normally wait overnight) and then set up paypal.

Hope this helps!
Old 08-29-2010
Threadstarter  

Hummm so deos this mean every time you creat a new paypal account, you would change the addy on entropay?
Will that not raise flags with entropay? with the changing of addy all the time.

thanks.
Old 08-29-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

The off-spring of the main entropay card can be in name/address of your choicing.

Nothing should be changed on the main card. We've had numerous discussions. There's two camps those who change details & those who do not.
nb:I am referring to the virtual cards made with funds from the main card. Be aware of the difference

@galvatron, what FF are you using? There are glitches aplenty
Old 08-31-2010
Threadstarter  

This is the strange part as the FF I'm using is 3.5.11 and its been fine on my other 2 accounts, but not for the next 2?