im just been suspended im so upset please please help - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 09-20-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%
Send a message via Skype™ to ebayerOG
Default ive just been suspended im so upset please please help

hi again mate you wont believe this but ive been denied as well by paypal today and they have closed my account and ebay account soon as i sent them my id etc for verfiying :( i realy cant believe this i had an income after losing my job and now im ruined

i had 1 complaint/case on paypal due to them holding funds for 21 days which was making it hard for me to keep up with sending items etc

im not on there to rip people off but now im so upset about this i realy need your help pleaseeeee

that new account had my new address etc on :(

please sum1 help me to try and get a new paypal account as i dont no how to go about it.i still have my other ebay account which hasnt be suspended yet the main 1 i was using has been suspended

and to top it off i have £400 in the paypal account there have suspended

yet again i feel like ive just lost my job so its hit me very hard :( im going to be skint now

Last edited by ebayerOG; 09-20-2010 at 07:24 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-20-2010

Longevity: 82%
Default im just been suspended im so upset please please help

Just open a new ebay account using a similar address & similar names but use a different phone number which you have access to so you can verify it!! if your paypal account has been suspended then theres not much you can do about that and you will have to wait up to 6 mths to get the funds... you should open a few different accounts and transfer any further income between them all so as not to be putting all your eggs in one basket as they say...

Good luck!!
The Following User Says Thank You to worththewait For This Useful Post:
ebayerOG (09-21-2010)
Old 09-20-2010
Threadstarter  

this is what they just wrote to me

we've checked your account and can see it was suspended due to concerns
about its safe use. Unfortunately we won't be reinstating your account.
Please bear in mind that as your account is suspended, you won't be able
to buy or sell on eBay or register a new account.

i realy cant believe this,its all because they had my money on hold otherwise i could keep up with sending and paying bills.please help
Old 09-20-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by worththewait View Post
Just open a new ebay account using a similar address & similar names but use a different phone number which you have access to so you can verify it!! if your paypal account has been suspended then theres not much you can do about that and you will have to wait up to 6 mths to get the funds... you should open a few different accounts and transfer any further income between them all so as not to be putting all your eggs in one basket as they say...

Good luck!!
i moved into my new address about 5 months ago and made that ebay and paypal account to all my real details :( surley its goin to be hard now to lie about them all.
our can i just open a new bank account AGAIN :( and use sum1 elses address ?

Last edited by ebayerOG; 09-20-2010 at 07:25 AM.
Old 09-20-2010

Longevity: 82%
Default Ebay / paypal suspension

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayerukg View Post
i moved into my new address about 5 months ago and made that ebay and paypal account to all my real details :( surley its goin to be hard now to lie about them all.
our can i just open a new bank account AGAIN :( and use sum1 elses address ?
Its easy - I have about 5 ebay acccounts & 4 paypal accounts on the go at present!! If your paypal account has been closed / suspended - just open a new bank account using REAL details. (you can have 2 paypal accounts but im married so i have 2 & the other half has 2!!) Then use these for paypal. Create a brand new email address to use when registering with paypal. Its like starting from scratch but it works. You should be able to open an account online with some of the banks without having to go into your branch. Make sure its just a BASIC account though.

Open a new ebay account with the new email address etc but you can use false address details for this. You just need to make sure you use a correct phone num which you have access to because ebay will phone you with an activation /authorisation code that you have to type into ebay. I've used my parents phone num, my parents-in-laws phone num, friends mobile nums etc! Its no big deal - after over a year trading, I've had my accounts closed - maybe about 8 or so but I just start up again!!

I would advise you to get and read eBay Stealth as its really really informative and teaches you how to stay under the radar!! it takes time if you have it to spare but means you won't get suspended (hopefully) any more!!
The Following User Says Thank You to worththewait For This Useful Post:
ebayerOG (09-21-2010)
Old 09-20-2010
Threadstarter  

thank u very much for ur long message matey.what do i do when they start asking for id and stuff tho,i have another ebay account which hasnt been suspended shall i open a new paypal account somhow and use that ebay account or will there reliaze its 1 of mine,its an account i registered about 2 months back so its past that 30 day thing,ive sold about 3 items on there which the payments were sent to the paypal account they just closed :(

so my name and new bank card/number and new email address will be ok its just the home address and phone

Last edited by ebayerOG; 09-20-2010 at 09:40 AM.
Old 09-20-2010
Threadstarter  

my question is i have just had my ebay and paypal account suspended but i still have a ebay account which i registered about 2 months back which i have only sold 2 items on but its got my suspended details like my name and address etc will it be safe to use seen as ebay hasnt suspended it cos its a clean account or do i have to go through all of this setting new ebay and paypal up :( i realy need to get this sorted asap its nearly life and death as i was living of ebay money so some1 please help.i have just signed up for another santander card using the suspended name and address as i had a read and looks like that just want the card number etc to verfiy me.
Old 09-20-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

good advice from worththewait.

You need to go stealth and make new account using different info. Now that your account with your real info is suspended and in ebay/paypal file, you need to move that aside.

The funds will be available in 180 days sadly.
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
ebayerOG (09-21-2010)
Old 02-02-2011

Longevity: 77%

hiya please get eBay Stealth it will give you allk the sneaky details on how tp set up a new ebay and paypal account and you should be up and running again. this guide will also tell u how to avoid being closed/limited by paypal.. please do this before you start to sell again or else you will be shut down again
Old 02-02-2011

Longevity: 77%

Hate to say it but dont do anything till you have read the stealth guide.

Sometimes when your ina hole its best to stop digging.

You can find the info you need online but if time is short and you need a solution quick then just get the guide and save yourself from sleepless nights, i can safely say that the night after you buy it you will sleep soundly knowing that you have a way around the system.

Good luck