A few questions about new ebay accounts - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 04-12-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 99%
Default A few questions about new ebay accounts

Hi

I have just bought 4 static ips from my isp which are very simlar, just the last 2 numbers are different for example they end in 72,73,74,75 will i have any problems getting linked to simlar accounts just on my ip ?

One other thing if im not to sure about is this - if im going to start 4 new ebay accounts and i get 4 new user accounts on my computer i do this everytime i wana change accounts -

1. Clear cookies with ccleaner
2. log into other user on my computer
3. Change my ip to other Static IP linked to other account(s)
4. Im good to go

Is that correct ? The benefit of having user accounts on my computer is that i dont have to clear my flash cookies isnt that correct ?

Been along time since i read the book any help would be great.

Cheers

Chris
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-12-2011

Longevity: 75%
Send a message via MSN to ShadyOne

Quote:
I have just bought 4 static ips from my isp which are very simlar, just the last 2 numbers are different for example they end in 72,73,74,75 will i have any problems getting linked to simlar accounts just on my ip ?
Won't have any problem by the bots I don't think but it would be harsh and unlucky if the eBay team noticed and suspended you. I think you are fine with them, see what other forum members say.

Quote:
1. Clear cookies with ccleaner
No you should not clear the cookies as they store the correct info for each of your eBay accounts. Clearing them may mean you could run into an eBay or PayPal verification. Although your Static IP address may actually come to help here.

Think about it, each account has its own cookies and they are specific to the 'user' logged onto them accounts. They are all correct to the stealth account and will not link you. So why delete them?

Other than that, great idea with the 4 Static IP addresses and 4 different user accounts. Don't forget you can have two eBay accounts per PayPal, so thats now 8 eBay accounts with 4 Static IP addresses.

Last edited by ShadyOne; 04-12-2011 at 07:56 AM.
Old 04-12-2011
Threadstarter  

Ok so let me get this straight, i log into user account 1 on my computer and sign into my egay account and stuff and then i need to go into account 2, i dont need to do anything apart from changing my user account to number 2 on my computer and then change my ip to the static ip that is connected to egay account 2 ?

Is it that easy ? i dont even have to clear any cookies or flash at all at anytime ?

If not i take it that each account on my computer doesnt share cookies or flash cookies with the other accounts on my computer.

Cheers

Last edited by chris187; 04-12-2011 at 08:49 AM.
Old 04-12-2011

Quote:
Ok so let me get this straight, i log into user account 1 on my computer and sign into my ebay account and stuff and then i need to go into account 2, i dont need to do anything apart from changing my user account to number 2 on my computer and then change my ip to the static ip that is connected to ebay account 2 ?
Yes that is right, the only thing you have to worry about is if one day, when you are not concentrating or you get consfused, you acidentally sign into one of your eBay/PayPal accounts with the wrong IP

It is easily done and then that links them two accounts from then onwards.

Make sure you have something like IPBurger as your homepage for every single windows user accounts so that you see your current IP address before you log into eBay.

Also my tip is you should create a Windows wallpaper for each user account with the correct IP address for that account on it, so when you log in you first see the correct IP address and when you open up your browser you see IPBurger to confirm your IP. BTW does't have to be a wallpaper but it should be something that you see verytime you log into each account.

Perhaps name each user account after the IP address you use with them :D

Quote:
Is it that easy ? i dont even have to clear any cookies or flash at all at anytime ?
It is that easy as long as you NEVER have your browser remember you 'previous session' because if eBay was the last page and you are using the wrong IP and you load your browser to check your current IP address with IPBurger...eBay will obviously load and because of your cookies on that user profile...eBay would have you.

Quote:
If not i take that each account on my computer doesnt share cookies or flash cookies then.
NO. This is the reason you can keep your cookies and likely avoid some verifications.

Here is a qoute from Aspkin

Quote:
You're reading way too much into it.

Just use 'user accounts' as the guide says, and you won't have to mess with your cookies or flash objects again. Read the guide again if you don't understand.
btw I think you should buy the stealth guide as someone mentioned this subject is covered inside it

Last edited by ShadyOne; 04-12-2011 at 09:05 AM.
Old 04-12-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,935 Times in 8,226 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Simply put - don't bother clearing cookies - use diff user accounts for each. Make sure you don't do accidental log-ins and you'll be ok.

What you sell and how fast, etc. will determine how you perform.

All the best.
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
ShadyOne (04-12-2011)
Old 04-12-2011
Threadstarter  

"NEVER have your browser remember your previous session"

I use firefox how would i check if my browser does this or not ?

Well i dont think i will forget about ips etc because im going to always go back to my main account on my computer and surf check my websites etc from that 1 account. When i am going to use a different ebay account i will log into the other user account do my stuff and then always go back to the main user account and change the ip back so i shouldnt have a problem, and yea i have the last 2 digits of the ip address which is different for each account in my user names.

Even if i did have a problem i can verifiy my details anyway as its my name/address etc on the accounts just little changes here and there. The only thing i dont want is to be linked to older account that is suspened in my bros name, he lives with me. I have changed the address a little etc to stay under cover lol
Old 04-12-2011

Quote:
I use firefox how would i check if my browser does this or not ?
Well first you could go to a website, close your browser and open it back up, if it restores your last site then you need to go into the firefox settings.

I am on IE atm so I cannot try this but I have turned it off many times in the past and when you load your browser, it will go to your home page EVERYTIME and not restore previous settings such as eBay and PayPal

Quote:
Well i dont think i will forget about ips etc because im going to always go back to my main account on my computer and surf check my websites etc from that 1 account.
I was going to recommend that: :D

Quote:
Even if i did have a problem i can verifiy my details anyway as its my name/address etc on the accounts just little changes here and there. The only thing i dont want is to be linked to older account that is suspened in my bros name, he lives with me. I have changed the address a little etc to stay under cover lol
Your name on the accounts????

Won't that further your case for being linked to your old suspended accounts. You should be OK as long as everything else is different.

Usually for this type of verification they will call you using the number on your eBay account.

Last edited by ShadyOne; 04-12-2011 at 10:13 AM.