They Limited my account ans future account forever - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 05-14-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%
Default They Limited my account ans future account forever

i changed my ip address and done everything but paypal keeps limiting my account when i open new one everytime, I only opened account for buying on ebay only and not for selling, it is very difficult to even buy items on ebay without paypal, i was told that if you have paypal account you dont have to add your credit or debit card, you just log into your paypal and choose credit or debit card method of payment, i tried this ans paypal still limited my account. Also, when opening paypal account i cannot use stealth address because if i buy things from ebay it will go to stealth address. Is there any other way round this stupid paypal which is like compulsory stuff ?

pls read the message i got from paypal'

We are hereby notifying you that, after a recent review of your account
activity, it has been determined that you are linked to other PayPal
accounts that have violated PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy.

Customers who are permanently limited for violating the Acceptable Use
Policy are barred from future use of PayPal and its services and are not
permitted to open new or additional PayPal accounts.

Therefore, your account has been permanently limited.

The PayPal User Agreement states that PayPal, at its sole discretion,
reserves the right to limit an account for any violation of the User
Agreement, including the Acceptable Use Policy.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-15-2011

Send a message via MSN to ShadyOne

Are you using a different user profile on your computer? Or the same one you have always use!?

And are ANY of your details you used with new PP accounts the same or even possibly similar to your real suspended details?
Old 05-15-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
Are you using a different user profile on your computer? Or the same one you have always use!?

And are ANY of your details you used with new PP accounts the same or even possibly similar to your real suspended details?
this time i used the computer at the library to register and yes i used same name and address as previous as limited accounts, but if i register with different address and name and buy something from ebay the item will be delivered to paypal registered stealth address, also if i use my debit or credit card to add and confirm bank account i will have my previous name and address location details

pls advise

Last edited by jes436; 05-15-2011 at 06:16 PM.
Old 05-15-2011

Public computers are no good for stealth.

Same name and address for just a buyers account can work and your account can last.

I really advise you read the stealth guide.
Old 05-15-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Need to go completely new fresh and stealth.
Old 05-15-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Need to go completely new fresh and stealth.
but if i register with different address and name and buy something from ebay the item will be delivered to paypal registered stealth address, also if i use my debit or credit card to add and confirm bank account i will have my previous name and address location details even if i open a new bank account

there is nothing in stealth about how you can resolve this
Old 05-16-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

that is why your pa yp al registered address should be something you CAN USE if you want to buy stuff.

As a rule of thumb - if you make a buying account ONLY, you can use a suspended address and just pay and receive - NEVER TRY TO SELL THOUGH. I have done this before and kept it as buyer account - you will be able to bid and win. The problem is after 50 feedback, you start itching to sell - you must NOT.

As for your question on bank account - you REALLY need to search the forum for how to use bank accounts OR get the stealth guide - it's so simple, it's a joke =)
Old 05-17-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
that is why your pa yp al registered address should be something you CAN USE if you want to buy stuff.

As a rule of thumb - if you make a buying account ONLY, you can use a suspended address and just pay and receive - NEVER TRY TO SELL THOUGH. I have done this before and kept it as buyer account - you will be able to bid and win. The problem is after 50 feedback, you start itching to sell - you must NOT.

As for your question on bank account - you REALLY need to search the forum for how to use bank accounts OR get the stealth guide - it's so simple, it's a joke =)
i have stealth guide but no where can i find about how to open or resolve stealth bank account with paypal, pretty useless for what you pay for, it only states all the things you already know

Last edited by jes436; 05-17-2011 at 12:38 AM.
Old 05-17-2011

Longevity: 84%

Paypal can't see the name on your bank, for credit card you need a gift card which you can register the stealth details, if you want to buy stuff what I do is open a business mailbox register it with a business paypal and the items will be shipped there in your business name.

Last edited by jbluntz; 05-17-2011 at 01:16 AM.
Old 05-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jes436 View Post
i have Stealth Guide but no where can i find about how to open or resolve stealth bank account with paypal, pretty useless for what you pay for, it only states all the things you already know
Open bank accounts the normal way...using real information

Get a good bank that people on here recommend in the U.S (search the forum). One that will be fine with payments under different names.