Bank refused to accept PP transfer!!! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 10-02-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
Default Bank refused to accept PP transfer!!!

My Bank (Nationwide) refused to accept my transfer from PP of my sales money into my bank account! The funny thing is they said that the transfer has never arrived to the bank! and PayPal saying that they have transfered it and the money bounced back with the reason not specified to PP. So the money is back to my PP account now and I just dont know how to get them!!! I am soooo annoyed! Who said that stealth acc is OK with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name???? . No its not! you simply can not get your money! :( i asked my friend if she can invoice me for the amount i need and draw it to her bank acc and give it to me. if that fails somehow i just dont know what to do... i dont wanna blow another bank account just to try to transfer money... :((( im really cheesed off...

What shall i do any advice please? :(
thanks

Last edited by jpennell; 10-02-2011 at 04:56 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-02-2011

Longevity: 76%

I have no specific experience with Nationwide but I have opened an account with them this week so I am definitely interested in this.

Perceived wisdom is that Nationwide is good.

You say that Nationwide have told you that it never arrived at the bank - that is different to the bank refusing it.

Was this the first transfer?

Sometimes payments do get returned to PP. I had 3 payments returned on a co-op account. I just added the account again and they went through.

If your friend is prepared to invoice you then I suggest you draw out and leave £50 remaining. When that shows completed add the Nationwide account again and attempt to withdraw £40 to it - ensure all Ebay fees are paid and that you do not empty the account

Please keep the forum informed of the outcome
Old 10-02-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Is the bank account verified with 2 microdeposits? Have you made sure that direct deposit is open on the account (at the bank)?
Old 10-02-2011

Longevity: 78%

double check account numbers and routing numbers for typing errors. If you have verified the account with a VBA first, then make sure you didn't accidentally withdraw to the VBA.

The bank would have specifically asked about the deposit if they had seen it. They always want to know why "other people's" money is showing up in your account.
Old 10-02-2011

Longevity: 79%

If it down to name been stealth variation, peronally i would just try and withdraw again to the same account

why becuase this can happen and has happend to me but the following payments went through.

This is a very good reason to keep same last name variation of first name only but with same intial as yours, when add bk account to pp do not put full variation name just first inital and last name, that way when money hit bank everything is fine and raise no FLAG

If it bounces back get a savings/current account from another bank and add that and try to withdraw to that, something like halifax is good.

Bend it, Shape it, Anyway you want it...http://www.auto-professionals.co.uk/...lies/dance.gif

Last edited by Stigger; 10-02-2011 at 01:49 PM.
Old 10-03-2011

Longevity: 74%

ive transferred to nationwide without any problem,and my stealth name&surname is completely different with my own name.
Old 10-03-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpennell View Post
My Bank (Nationwide) refused to accept my transfer from PP of my sales money into my bank account! The funny thing is they said that the transfer has never arrived to the bank! and PayPal saying that they have transfered it and the money bounced back with the reason not specified to PP. So the money is back to my PP account now and I just dont know how to get them!!! I am soooo annoyed! Who said that stealth acc is OK with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name???? . No its not! you simply can not get your money! :( i asked my friend if she can invoice me for the amount i need and draw it to her bank acc and give it to me. if that fails somehow i just dont know what to do... i dont wanna blow another bank account just to try to transfer money... :((( im really cheesed off...

What shall i do any advice please? :(
thanks
Have you notice from Nationwide they refused the transfer? Have you checked your account statement yourself and also paypal transactions.

Settle down with the stupid comments. Correctly prepared accounts work.
Make your checks, then let us know.

There are others here all using this bank AND getting our monies....