eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   Ebay restricted (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/42560-ebay-restricted.html)

faithandnoah09 02-11-2012 04:30 AM

Ebay restricted

Hi my stealth ebay account has just been restricted due to low dsr ratings (had some really hard to please buyers). I haven't had an email saying its suspended just that I won't be able to list any more items. I have done all they have asked and resolved everything with the buyers, should I just close the book on this account??:help:

SUVE 02-11-2012 09:15 AM

Quote:

should I just close the book on this account??
No, I would not close this, leave this alone for now. I would get up & running with another stealth account.

It would be useful if you could post the email from EB with regards to this as this does not sound indefinite.

:ballchain:

vany 02-11-2012 12:17 PM

go ahead and have another stealth while trying to figure out what happened to this one, so you can avoid it. What was the actual note you got from eb?

soopadudette 02-13-2012 02:39 AM

Ring or go on live chat and ask them if you get out of below standard can the restriction be lifted.

They sometimes give a time period for you to solve it, but depends how long it's been going on.

Did you receive neg feedback with the low dsr's?

faithandnoah09 02-14-2012 03:32 AM

Dear MrsEd

Unfortunately, because your seller performance is below standard under the eBay.co.uk seller performance standards programme, your selling account has been restricted. If you had any active listings before your restriction, they have been removed and your selling fees will be credited. If you recently sold an item, you'll find it in the Sold section of My eBay.

You can still get your messages in My eBay, and of course, complete any outstanding transactions with your buyers, but you won't be able to list any more items. This action doesn't affect your buying account.

Please complete any outstanding transactions with this account.
This is the email I got although I haven't listed any items since december.
What is the best way to go about asking about being given a chance to improve my dsr??
Could I use a savings account for a new stealth account??

clapclap 02-14-2012 05:48 AM

Please tell me that is not your ebay username at the top of that post :confused:

soopadudette 02-14-2012 06:12 AM

With a rating of 73.7% I don't fancy your chances of getting the restriction lifted to be honest.

clapclap 02-14-2012 07:43 AM

lol 73.7% is the lowest ive ever seen. i havnt checked the username just incase its EB trying to see who is on this forum by looking up who has checked out her account.

Paranoid i know :twisted:

soopadudette 02-14-2012 08:36 AM

lol now you've made me paranoid!! :suspicious:

clapclap 02-14-2012 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soopamuddle (Post 312109)
lol now you've made me paranoid!! :suspicious:

Well let me know if your account goes down lol

GreenBean 02-15-2012 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by faithandnoah09 (Post 311398)
Hi my stealth ebay account has just been restricted due to low dsr ratings (had some really hard to please buyers). I haven't had an email saying its suspended just that I won't be able to list any more items. I have done all they have asked and resolved everything with the buyers, should I just close the book on this account??:help:

Leave the account.

Buy from it.

Never close an account of your own account.

NEVER put your personal info in open forum :doh:

degsey69 02-15-2012 07:54 PM

It amazes me how people moan and groan about having their accounts suspended from ebay for low dsr's and 73.7% rating is pretty bad.

Learn from this experience do another account and when the customers say jump you just answer 'how high' because its these people who are judging the sellers not ebay, whether its fair or not is another matter, that's the way it is.

If you have a client problem, call them immediately, their phone number and address is visible for 90 days, I always print out the invoices for my records so I will always ave a copy.

soopadudette 02-16-2012 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by faithandnoah09 (Post 311398)
(had some really hard to please buyers)

The feedback was for items not received, not really hard to please buyers. It's no wonder if that many people didn't get their orders. I would say you have no chance of getting the restriction lifted on this.

If there were item not received cases opened and these were closed in your favour then if you speak nicely to eb they will normally remove the neg feedback if they state item not received, but the case was closed in your favour.

However, just because it may be removed from your public profile and your seller dashboard it will still show as marks behind the scenes with eb, and they will still take into account that you didn't resolve the problems before the buyers felt they had to open cases and leave feedback first.

SUVE 02-16-2012 09:08 AM

faithandnoah09, was there any real reason for the non delivery of items paid for by your unhappy buyers & for the subsequent non communications by yourself to your buyers with regards to their purchases ??? :noidea:

The cause of your EB troubles was the Non Item delivery & non communications from you to your buyers who had a genuine & legitimate issue in not receiving their items.:tears:

The end effect resulted in Low DSR ratings & 6 x negative consecutive feedbacks & suspension of seller privileges on your EB A/C.This context unsurprisingly would have merited & warranted such an adverse response from EB to you.:faint:

:boink: