eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   Run Out of Ideas for Stealth Name :/ (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/55615-run-out-ideas-stealth-name.html)

sokol3k 01-21-2013 08:44 AM

Run Out of Ideas for Stealth Name :/

Hi

I used so much Names that are so similar to my original, I also made some up, that don't exist. I dont know what names I can else use for my paypal. I have 8 stealth accounts.

I searched internet to find different names etc. but I run out of ideas.

Can I use different name but starts with the same letter ?

if my name is Karl then can I use name like Kent ? or Keith ?

I will link this to Halifax Cash Account. Will it go through ?

Thanks

they_screwed_me_too 01-21-2013 08:55 AM

you need to buy and read the stealth book

Ukdirect 01-21-2013 09:01 AM

If its just random names your looking for their are loads of free name generators on the interenet

sokol3k 01-21-2013 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by they_screwed_me_too (Post 412705)
you need to buy and read the stealth book

yeah I bought it and I keep the copy of it to read it back time to time. But I am not sure If Halifax will accept dd from different name. I will try to alter it slightly, I hope pp will not be keeping eye on my account its too many names altered with the same surname :)

Can I use the same stealth name ? but different DOB and details ? is this is to risky ?

Or use FEMALE stealth name :):)

edit: does female name will affect DD with bank ?

bruceuk 01-21-2013 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sokol3k (Post 412709)
yeah I bought it and I keep the copy of it to read it back time to time. But I am not sure If Halifax will accept dd from different name. I will try to alter it slightly, I hope pp will not be keeping eye on my account its too many names altered with the same surname :)

Can I use the same stealth name ? but different DOB and details ? is this is to risky ?

Why stick with just Halifax ?
8 accounts with one bank under variations of your name may not be good.
Loads of banks available which accept mis matched names so spread the risk around several of them and uses them as a bank account not a paypal tool or it will raise suspicion from the bank.
So name on account is not the issue .

they_screwed_me_too 01-21-2013 09:11 AM

i think you need to re-read it then

the information you require is basic stealth fodder

do NOT do ANYTHING until you get the information

you will just waste accounts eb/pp/and bank

sokol3k 01-21-2013 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bruceuk (Post 412710)
Why stick with just Halifax ?
8 accounts with one bank under variations of your name may not be good.
Loads of banks available which accept mis matched names so spread the risk around several of them and uses them as a bank account not a paypal tool or it will raise suspicion from the bank.
So name on account is not the issue .

i have 4 different bank accounts 3 banks use for stealth, so they are different.

Barclays Halifax mainly.

thanks for the tip.

sokol3k 01-21-2013 09:15 AM

has anyone of you used female stealth name ?

Ukdirect 01-21-2013 09:16 AM

I use Barclays saver accounts and they accept payments from ANY stealth name

sokol3k 01-21-2013 09:18 AM

me too I use barclays savers.. I have 6 of them with my stealth portfolio.

This is why i need a bit advice I am creating 8th account now and I am thinking to use female name and female stealth details.. has anyone tried this ?

they_screwed_me_too 01-21-2013 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sokol3k (Post 412715)
me too I use barclays savers.. I have 6 of them with my stealth portfolio.

This is why i need a bit advice I am creating 8th account now and I am thinking to use female name and female stealth details.. has anyone tried this ?

female names work fine

but should you have to call ebay there becomes a problem

there are 29,782.086 males in the uk

we arent running out yet :boink:

Stigger 01-21-2013 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sokol3k (Post 412701)
Hi

I used so much Names that are so similar to my original, I also made some up, that don't exist. I dont know what names I can else use for my paypal. I have 8 stealth accounts.

I searched internet to find different names etc. but I run out of ideas.

Can I use different name but starts with the same letter ?

if my name is Karl then can I use name like Kent ? or Keith ?

I will link this to Halifax Cash Account. Will it go through ?

Thanks

Thats the idea lol
Yes that would be fine.

When i used to add the account to paypal, i used to add it as j.doe instead of john doe, that way when you withdraw it it's transfered as j.doe to an account in john doe = No questions asked.

Not sure if its still possible though.

Regards femail details , yes they can work, i have done that, If a problem arrises it would probally be name missmatch, if it happens just try the transfer again.

Not sure why you would contact paypal about a name mismatch when its a bank thing.

Stigger 01-21-2013 11:41 AM

Whats with in reason lol

My point is , if you do a name missmatch and it fails, its not becuase of pp so no need to contact them.

You are sending money to the bank so if a name mismatch fails, it is the bank that has sent it back.

How it works with most banks is......

The banking system does an automated check, depending on the bank, depends on whats checked, some banks check first and last name, some only check last, some only check account number and sort code.

If a transfer fails an automated transfer it is usually sent to a human to check, if they see transfers that have gone through in the same name they usually allow it to go though but some might send the payment back.

thats why i sat try again becuase the second time it can work even if it fails the automaded check a second time.

Not a PP thing.

Like i say, some banks, it does not matter what you use, becuase some banks only check for account number and sort code.

oompaloompa 01-21-2013 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sokol3k (Post 412713)
has anyone of you used female stealth name ?

err the females here probably do...

what happens if you need to call or take a call though...