eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   Can ebay link with only shared name and D.O.B. as suspended account. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/62742-can-ebay-link-only-shared-name-d-o-b-suspended-account.html)

mramz 07-31-2013 07:13 PM

Can ebay link with only shared name and D.O.B. as suspended account.

Hi guys,

slightly long but please help could do with your help!

got banned from ebay a year ago, made an account on sisters name with same address, postcode etc as the suspended account just on her name and surprisingly didn't get suspended and got fully verified and limits increased to 150 items/£5400.

I've now just moving house and wanted to make a new ebay account on the new address. IP address, home address, phone number, bank account, credit card will all be fresh and new. Only name and d.o.b. will be the same.

I was wondering if ebay can link account with only name and d.o.b. and if they can then what is the best way to go forward. to change name on ebay with misspelling eg john to johnn or to enter wrong date of birth or some third way.

many thanks for your help guys in advance!!

jeffweico 07-31-2013 07:23 PM

Yes, it is POSSIBLE. Would it be enough? I don't know.

My question here is why do that when you don't have to? Following the stealth rules, you can create as many accounts as you like and you don't have to use anyone's real information to do it.

If you meant that you want to create a new account in your name that would be a "real" non-stealth account, then that might work. I would use the name variation since you could always claim it was a typo.

JamesNorth101 07-31-2013 07:26 PM

This is a risk not worth taking.

Depending on how common your name is, they may or may not

For example, how many Michael Andersons will have been born on 13/02/91

My bet would be 1

mramz 07-31-2013 07:58 PM

yea that's my point I want a real account as looking to make a legit business selling cheap £2 - 4 items in high quantity. if they screw me over just because of name and d.o.b. matching then I will be making at least 10 - 15 stealth accounts.a thanks for your advice guys anyone else have any more experience/ideas to share with me many thanks

JamesNorth101 07-31-2013 08:00 PM

Make extra stealth's regardless would be my advise. Cannot ever have too many.

An0nym0u$ 07-31-2013 08:05 PM

One thing I've learned over the years w/ ebay is that it retains every piece of information you provide them and it is stored on their servers.

If you want to keep your name & dob but create everything else new, you might get away w/ that for 1 month, 3 months, maybe even a year.

Then one day when you think everything is great, you get hit w/ a suspension. (That ebay bot is always lurking, trying to find inconsistencies with your account).

To echo the previous posts, start everything anew so you don't have to constantly be 'looking over your shoulder'.

mramz 07-31-2013 08:14 PM

im more than happy to make lots of stealth accounts... its literally a 20 - 25 min job now including vcc and all however one thing i cannot gt my head around is when you get more than say 8 - 10 ebay and paypal stealth accounts how do you withdraw money/bank accounts... im just very confused about this... if someone can please pm me or just post here i would be so gratefull!! thanks

JamesNorth101 07-31-2013 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mramz (Post 472945)
im more than happy to make lots of stealth accounts... its literally a 20 - 25 min job now including vcc and all however one thing i cannot gt my head around is when you get more than say 8 - 10 ebay and paypal stealth accounts how do you withdraw money/bank accounts... im just very confused about this... if someone can please pm me or just post here i would be so gratefull!! thanks

1 bank account to 1 PP account

Simplest method.

An0nym0u$ 07-31-2013 08:26 PM

What's confusing? We can't setup the accounts for you. I encourage you to search the forum. I will say that you need to find banks in the UK that will accept mismatch names from Paypal.

All of this has been covered in the stealth guide. I suggest reading over the section on banks and searching the forum for ones in the UK that have been known to work. Best of luck,

Dmshark25 07-31-2013 09:52 PM

I made a group of accounts using name variation but definitely change DOB

rsot 08-01-2013 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mramz (Post 472945)

Still suggest you go stealth from the start...not good to be playing with ANY family member's info...especially if you doing business...taxes, etc.

All the best with your decision though

Kiroshi 10-22-2017 03:55 PM

Re: Can ebay link with only shared name and D.O.B. as suspended account.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bennb (Post 879308)
Did this work out for you, did they link you via name and date of birth?

You are seriously resurrecting a 4 year old thread to ask a guy how he got on?

luverlyjuberly 10-23-2017 03:35 PM

Bennb - i you click on his name you'll see he only made 3 posts - all in 2013. So i'm guessing he's long gone.
It's a shame really as it's a legit question.

just_smile 10-23-2017 03:47 PM

I used the same name and date of birth to create a new legit account, i've had it running for over 4 years with no issues.

I mainly use it to buy and have never sold on it properly though.

empirestate 10-23-2017 03:55 PM

e2free 10-23-2017 09:11 PM

Yes they do
Quote:

Originally Posted by empirestate (Post 879538)