PayPal sending invoices to wrong recipient - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 09-23-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 61%
Exclamation PayPal sending invoices to wrong recipient

Going back a couple of years, my PayPal account was permanently limited. This also permanently limited anyone who had ever logged into PayPal from my household.

I haven't really looked back since, as I've been able to use the PP guest checkout. The issue is that whenever I use the PP guest checkout, the invoice email will always be sent to my housemate's email address. I type in all of my own personal details and my own email address, yet they always receive the invoice instead of me. What could be causing this? When I tried to recover the passwords for our old PP accounts, apparently they don't even exist any more. This issue only arose recently.

The only possible cause I can think of is when I purchased an item on behalf of my housemate using my own personal details and their email address for their reference. This was carried out as a guest, so why would that effect things now when I'm entering all of my own personal details again? As I said, neither of us appear to even have accounts.

I've tried contacting PP, but I don't expect a prompt response. Should I request a new debit card from my bank? Perhaps I need a new email address? I'd like to find a definitive solution as it's not ideal that they have the ability to snoop on my invoices.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!