Ebay banned but not Paypal - How do I proceed to sell as a business seller? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 08-24-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
Default Ebay banned but not Paypal - How do I proceed to sell as a business seller?

Hi,

I would like to resume trading on eBay for business use however an account which was banned in the past now continually links to new accounts as you would expect and means I am no longer able to use eBay.

My Paypal account was banned at the same time however after a long time and eventually speaking to the right person they removed the ban. I am very sure the ban will not be removed from eBay therefore I have a working Paypal account but banned eBay account.

Is there a way to use any ebay account with my own paypal account and bank details or will it always be linked back to my bank account? When I say any account, I mean a friends?

In addition, we have a LTD company formed which under law is treated as an entity separate from any one person therefore I wondered if a business account for both Paypal and eBay could be set up in the business name or would it still require a link to an individual and therefore link back to me?

Finally, I have a friend who is willing to let me use an ebay account they are unlikely to ever use however my worry is with the financial side of things as I would still like to use my own Paypal and Bank account as this could also have implications for the friends tax as they are also self employed.

I have a few options here but I am wondering if any will work/not work and of course which would be the best route to take.

Effectively I would like to use my details or the company details where possible especially due to the finances which are likely to go through the account as we would compare the sales to our Amazon account which currently generates turnover of around £140,000 per annum therefore I need as much control over where the funds are placed especially as I intend on this being a long term situation.

I appreciate your assistance.

Regards
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-25-2014

Longevity: 78%
Default Re: Ebay banned but not Paypal - How do I proceed to sell as a business seller?

You do know ebay own paypal don't you? So your paypal account is toast as far as using it on ebay is concerned.

You really need to read the Stealth Book, as you really have no idea what you are up against.
Old 08-25-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,935 Times in 8,226 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Ebay banned but not Paypal - How do I proceed to sell as a business seller?

Quote:
Originally Posted by techworld View Post
My Paypal account was banned at the same time however after a long time and eventually speaking to the right person they removed the ban. I am very sure the ban will not be removed from eBay therefore I have a working Paypal account but banned eBay account.

Is there a way to use any ebay account with my own paypal account and bank details or will it always be linked back to my bank account? When I say any account, I mean a friends?
No you can't attach all these things together - you are dooming all the accounts. Stealth works via UNLINKED NEW info
Old 08-25-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,198 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 63%

Best thing to do is simple start again.

You cannot reuse the PayPal account, but it can be very useful in other ways (paying suppliers for example)
Old 08-25-2014

Longevity: 78%

take a piece of your 140k and get one of those not on beach accounts, hire the good man saul, and have 1000 accounts doing smaller ammounts per month, close the door on the linked account, down a bottle, move on and remember the good times
Old 08-25-2014

Longevity: 62%

lol tech what are pp asking for doucements what? cant you just give them what you want
Old 08-26-2014
Threadstarter  

I'm biting the bullet and purchasing a stealth account... Seems like the only way!

Once question that I keep getting conflicting answers about on the forum though is if it is better to just buy a new dongle and laptop solely for ebay use?

My IP address seems to be a trouble to change all the time as I do ipconfig/release and reset the router and it doesnt always change it... Any ideas?
Old 08-26-2014
just_smile

Longevity: 0%

Get yourself a dongle fron three. They are cheap and change ip almost everytime. Make sure yiou record your ip everytime so they don't cross over accounts when the ip is replicated.

You dont need a new laptop. Just create new user accounts on your current laptop. This will keep cookies seperate.
Old 08-26-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by techworld View Post
I'm biting the bullet and purchasing a stealth account... Seems like the only way!

Once question that I keep getting conflicting answers about on the forum though is if it is better to just buy a new dongle and laptop solely for ebay use?

My IP address seems to be a trouble to change all the time as I do ipconfig/release and reset the router and it doesnt always change it... Any ideas?
Dongle or mobile phone tethering works for IP range
Old 08-30-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by isitworththestress View Post
You do know ebay own paypal don't you? So your paypal account is toast as far as using it on ebay is concerned.

You really need to read the Stealth Book, as you really have no idea what you are up against.
My EB got screwed but PP is fine. You mention, as far as using PP for EBB, its toast. So for using as a payment method on a website for example is safe?

I haven't added a bank account to it yet, so if its safe for other things I might just verify it and stay it away from EB, rather than setting up a whole new PP account.

OR should I just start afresh and open a new PP, seeing as its still quite new and disposable anyway?

Hmm.. decisions, decisions.
Old 08-30-2014
Executive [VIP]

When in doubt, never a wrong move to open a completely new PP - NEW REGISTRATION INFO.

You can use the old pp for non-eB activities
Old 08-31-2014

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Longevity: 65%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
When in doubt, never a wrong move to open a completely new PP - NEW REGISTRATION INFO.

You can use the old pp for non-eB activities
Hold on to those Paypal accounts that are linked to a bad eBay

You may not know it now but as you learn and experience more, you will find many uses for that paypal, and eventually it will be an aged paypal account