Whats the maximum number of stealths accounts you had - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 11-17-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%
Default Whats the maximum number of stealths accounts you had

Whats the maximum number of stealth accounts you've had? If you have had to manage more than 10 and seriously active on EB for up to a year how you do you manage them consequtively without being linked.

Whats your day to day like?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-17-2014

Longevity: 75%
Default Re: Whats the maximum number of stealths accounts you had

10 and leave 8 to mature and I run 2 constantly after 3 months swop around and run 3 if u are busy
The Following User Says Thank You to stevebills For This Useful Post:
taerese (11-17-2014)
Old 11-17-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

some members have hundreds. Many members use 20 or more every week. I max out five accounts a week. I expect to burn through 100 more before the end of the year.
Old 11-17-2014

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Longevity: 65%

Quote:
Originally Posted by taerese View Post
Whats the maximum number of stealth accounts you've had? If you have had to manage more than 10 and seriously active on EB for up to a year how you do you manage them consequtively without being linked.

If you start off doing everything the correct way, and start slow, and than keep adding accounts gradually it really becomes second nature.

If you try and explain everything that needs to be done just to log into an account to someone, change IP and that process, user accounts, log IPS, ETC.. It sounds very overwhelming

But you will not start off managing 100 accounts, you start small never cut corners and before you know it you will have 100 accounts or whatever u are looking to have and as long as your organized everything becomes very easy

You will form your own system of organization and operations and it becomes very manageable

Especially with tablets, notebooks, all the Apps out there, it makes managing 100'accounts seem like it's all one business which it really is

The more organized you are the easier and more efficient you will operate.

Excel spreadsheets are great, I use an IPad and like "Numbers" which is basically excel, and with apple everything gets backed up,to the cloud every night and your able to access, everything from any computer, phone, tablet, basically any device with an Internet connection

It's crucial that every bit of info you use when creating an account is broken down categorized and saved I prefer like I said spreadsheets

That way if I need info from account 89 I click the tab that says 89 and I have name, address, DOB, EIN , passwords, etc.. Also any notes that I may of updated, if u speak with a rep it's always good to document what u spoke about and any information that you told them about the account that may be new, so when or if you speak again you know everything

Also if you have 100 accounts most likely you won't be listing on every account at the same time, you will develop a rotation that is made up of smaller groups of accounts

With email it makes everything so easy, because you instantly know in real time what is going on with every account in real time

And with an apple device you can add as many emails as you want so you never need to log in and out of every email, it's always running and it could be on your phone or tablet and taken with you anywhere you are
The Following User Says Thank You to Dmshark25 For This Useful Post:
yankee (11-18-2014)
Old 11-17-2014
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 54%

@Dmshark25 Would you have been able to get 100 bank accounts to manage 100 accounts? How is that possible in the UK and would you have been able to switch between user accounts on one or more computers without given up yourself ones. Even with adequate precautions, you cant avoid the unforseen human errors.
Old 11-17-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

100 bank accounts is not overly hard to have in the USA. I open five New checking accounts for every new company I open the first day. Add in savings accounts and other options and 100 is not outrageous.
Old 11-17-2014

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Longevity: 65%

There's different ways to cash out , that you will learn from experience, and as the account ages it becomes a lot stronger than a new account that's just a couple months old

But I mix up Bank Accounts, prepaid debit cards, and VBAS to verify my paypal accounts

I also have suppliers in the US which works great, that I have built a relationship with and I'm able to pay them with paypal, so some accounts I cash out by purchasing inventory, and I pick my inventory up and sometimes have it delivered, I just send a payment and I'll include the postage, so I'll email them an already paid postage with the address on it . So different name and address paypal accounts don't matter

And again this works well because my suppliers are in the USA , i know them now for a couple years, and I like to pick my inventory up, but sometimes in the winter I'll have it shipped
Old 11-18-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by taerese View Post

Does not matter.

What matters is that the stealth accounts are run and stay active.

Aim to operate like that and the options are endless.

If you are not efficient and careful in stealth and lose accounts, you are wasting your energy.

Old 11-18-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

I once tried to explain how Stealth works to my wife, she spaced out after I explained IP's, Logging IP's, etc......
Old 11-18-2014
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,654 Times in 1,251 Posts
Activity: 25%
Longevity: 61%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
I once tried to explain how Stealth works to my wife, she spaced out after I explained IP's, Logging IP's, etc......

MM78, I did try to explain it to my wife but I gave up... we have consolidated a few basic conchepts tho:

"create folder" and "save as..."

I do not think we will go beyond that.
Old 11-18-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,041 Times in 775 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 81%

I have about 30 accounts all over the world presently, if one goes i create another straight away