hello everyone can i get some advice please - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 02-03-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
Default hello everyone can i get some advice please

Hello everyone!
My first post.

I was wondering if any of you could help me out ?
I have a question.
I have found a virtual address costing roughly £20 a month.
Will I have to do this for every stealth account I create? If I have say ten stealth accounts that would be £200 a month on address alone ?

Thanks in advance

Wrighty
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-03-2015

Longevity: 55%
Default Re: hello everyone can i get some advice please

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrighty View Post
Hello everyone!
My first post.

I have a question.
Will I have to do this for every stealth account I create? If I have say ten stealth accounts that would be £200 a month on address alone ?

Thanks in advance

Wrighty
In theory yes.
We dont give out company addresses due to overuse...but all i will say is that there ARE cheaper ones out there.
Search well.for them. When i started stealth, the address was probably the lenghiest operation out of everything. Spend time.researching
:-)
Old 02-03-2015

Quote:
Hello everyone!
My first post.

I have a question.

Thanks in advance

Wrighty
Have a look on google for different options. Remember as well if your successfully operate 10 stealth accounts, after the initial building up of the account and selling low risk items to get over the initial stage, you should be able to bring in much more than your initial outlay on mailing addresses!
Old 02-04-2015
Threadstarter  

Thanks for getting back to me guys.
Great advice I was up late last night hunting down some more options.

Is it advisable to stay away from po boxes?

Thanks again.

What a great forum !!
Old 02-04-2015

Quote:
Thanks for getting back to me guys.
Great advice I was up late last night hunting down some more options.

Is it advisable to stay away from po boxes?

Thanks again.

What a great forum !!
Try googling mail forwarding services, not tried them but they must be cheaper?
Old 02-05-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooooo.halo View Post
In theory yes.
We dont give out company addresses due to overuse...but all i will say is that there ARE cheaper ones out there.
Search well.for them. When i started stealth, the address was probably the lenghiest operation out of everything. Spend time.researching
:-)
Can I just ask: would you not need different virtual addresses for the different stealth accounts? By that i mean different providers of virtual offices?
Old 02-05-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Post office boxes work well
Old 02-05-2015

Longevity: 56%

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieTosie View Post
Have a look on google for different options. Remember as well if your successfully operate 10 stealth accounts, after the initial building up of the account and selling low risk items to get over the initial stage, you should be able to bring in much more than your initial outlay on mailing addresses!
Thats until PayPal does the third party fraud team credit check and limits the account
Old 02-05-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 10%
Longevity: 91%

For the record - having access to the address is not an absolute must.
I myself do NOT have access to the addresses I use and Ive never had any issues.
Then again - it really depends on the items you sell, your type of activity and other such factors relating to your stealth practices.
Old 02-05-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by wired View Post
Thats until PayPal does the third party fraud team credit check and limits the account
This is the great unknown of course at the moment, what will it take to get passed the scrutiny of PayPal when an account is approaching that EU limit of £1900
Old 02-06-2015

Quote:
This is the great unknown of course at the moment, what will it take to get passed the scrutiny of PayPal when an account is approaching that EU limit of £1900
Its not unknown really, you cant beat a credit check with incorrect detals. Its that simple. So use the accounts till they burn but dont invest into to much in them.
Old 02-06-2015

Quote:
Its not unknown really, you cant beat a credit check with incorrect detals. Its that simple. So use the accounts till they burn but dont invest into to much in them.

So you are sayings this even though you must be aware of the new PayPal ID identification issues that are just about halting everyone involved the UK in their tracks when they reach that EU limit, even people in the US are aware of this ! It is anything but SIMPLE Wired!
Old 02-06-2015

Quote:
So you are sayings this even though you must be aware of the new PayPal ID identification issues that are just about halting everyone involved the UK in their tracks when they reach that EU limit, even people in the US are aware of this ! It is anything but SIMPLE Wired!
I think you have gotten yourself confused. You have just agreed with me but made out like you didn't lol

Yes that is the problem, the identification issues stage 1 are overcome by good docs, when they eventually go through the system and get manually looked at by the third party investigation agencies, who do further checks including credit checks, thats it , game over.

So basically accounts are only good for the EU limit, and then anything after is luck. Some may get months, some weeks, some days. But you can't beat a manual background check with the current guise of account making.
Old 02-06-2015
Threadstarter  

I didnt realise that the stealth accounts now cant go over the EU limit. So it sounds like there is no way of making a stealth that will last?
Or a stealth account that can generate reasonable money?

:(
Old 02-06-2015

Quote:
I didnt realise that the stealth accounts now cant go over the EU limit. So it sounds like there is no way of making a stealth that will last?
Or a stealth account that can generate reasonable money?

:(
That is the big stumbling block and has been since PayPal brought in their new ID verification checks at Christmas, until a way is found around this, making as many new stealths as we can seems to be the only option and then it is hit and miss whether the docs with them will make it through those checks somewhere around the EU £1900 limit!
Old 02-06-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,096 Times in 824 Posts
Longevity: 72%

If you all bothered to read other threads instead of throwing hot air and freaking everone out for no other reason other than personal gain you would know
what the current solution is.

Dont reply to threads when you dont know what you are talking about really!
Old 02-06-2015

Longevity: 76%

wired - maybe you should step your game up with the new changes.

No issues with any accounts over here that have been made since the new changes....
The Following User Says Thank You to Callidus For This Useful Post:
ooooo.halo (02-06-2015)
Old 02-06-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunneh View Post
If you all bothered to read other threads instead of throwing hot air and freaking everone out for no other reason other than personal gain you would know
what the current solution is.

Dont reply to threads when you dont know what you are talking about really!
Im not sure if you where referencing me or Rosie Bunneh - if it was me - 'Personal gain'? Thats a confusing statement, I don't sell accounts, therefore I have no personal gain. You guys on the other hand do sell accounts, so the same could be said that you play down the problems for your own personal gain?

No freaking out at all, just making a very good point and one many are thinking, I'm just more vocal about it that's all and its an open public forum, opinions are allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callidus View Post
wired - maybe you should step your game up with the new changes.

No issues with any accounts over here that have been made since the new changes....
Thats good going, hopefully they will hold out , only been a month I guess, they are still working with the backlog and people shouldn't be nearing the EU limit yet if doing it properly. Fingers crossed, I hope that it does work out for all though, I detest PP and eBay as much as everyone and hope that we win in the end.

Lets revisit this conversation in three months I guess and if they are all holding out way above the EU limit, then i'll bow to you and eat my words with Tobasco sauce

Last edited by wired; 02-06-2015 at 09:18 AM.
Old 02-06-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
For the record - having access to the address is not an absolute must.
I myself do NOT have access to the addresses I use and Ive never had any issues.
Then again - it really depends on the items you sell, your type of activity and other such factors relating to your stealth practices.
It's only really necessary if you worry about returns....as a side point
Old 02-06-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Im not sure if you where referencing me or Rosie Bunneh - if it was me - 'Personal gain'? Thats a confusing statement, I don't sell accounts, therefore I have no personal gain. You guys on the other hand do sell accounts, so the same could be said that you play down the problems for your own personal gain?

No freaking out at all, just making a very good point and one many are thinking, I'm just more vocal about it that's all and its an open public forum, opinions are allowed

Thats good going, hopefully they will hold out , only been a month I guess, they are still working with the backlog and people shouldn't be nearing the EU limit yet if doing it properly. Fingers crossed, I hope that it does work out for all though, I detest PP and eBay as much as everyone and hope that we win in the end.

Lets revisit this conversation in three months I guess and if they are all holding out way above the EU limit, then i'll bow to you and eat my words with Tobasco sauce
Wired i have no personal gain here either. If you looked at my seller thread i do not sell limits lifted accounta nor do i advertise i lift the receiving limits either.

But every post you write is a negative one. This forum is to help people get back on or at ebay not to make them scared or run away... we are here to help.

If this was a different type of forum you would probably try to convince people not to leave there house incase they got run over by a bus.

But like i said before. You need to read other threads made on this before making assumptions.
Old 02-06-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunneh View Post
Wired i have no personal gain here either. If you looked at my seller thread i do not sell limits lifted accounta nor do i advertise i lift the receiving limits either.

But every post you write is a negative one. This forum is to help people get back on or at ebay not to make them scared or run away... we are here to help.

If this was a different type of forum you would probably try to convince people not to leave there house incase they got run over by a bus.

But like i said before. You need to read other threads made on this before making assumptions.
There is personal gain, selling accounts that, if the PayPal troubles continue, will only exist for a short while, nothing to do with selling EU docs etc. Getting people back on ebay - yes great, awesome, and helped me out loads..never denied that at all.. but I feel its fair to discuss what to possibly expect. I guess if you advertised the current question mark over the PayPal situation on your for sale threads, it would be more obvious to new people?

Anyways, im not here to slate a persons operations or get into a slanging match, where as you may feel my posts are negative, I feel 'realist' is a better term ,for example, the majority of Green Beans posts are negative, but many are also the reality in many cases. There are negative times at the moment with PP and all should be prepared for it.

Remember though, always look both ways for buses before you cross the road. Not scaremongering, just being safe
Old 02-06-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
There is personal gain, selling accounts that, if the PayPal troubles continue, will only exist for a short while, nothing to do with selling EU docs etc. Getting people back on ebay - yes great, awesome, and helped me out loads..never denied that at all.. but I feel its fair to discuss what to possibly expect. I guess if you advertised the current question mark over the PayPal situation on your for sale threads, it would be more obvious to new people?

Anyways, im not here to slate a persons operations or get into a slanging match, where as you may feel my posts are negative, I feel 'realist' is a better term ,for example, the majority of Green Beans posts are negative, but many are also the reality in many cases. There are negative times at the moment with PP and all should be prepared for it.

Remember though, always look both ways for buses before you cross the road. Not scaremongering, just being safe
Fyi i do advertise it. But you are still missing the point..