eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   Direct Debit not authorised (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/82456-direct-debit-not-authorised.html)

eosur 02-11-2015 09:53 AM

Re: Direct Debit not authorised

Ok so when creating a Stealth Account the plan is.

Clean ALL my PC of cookies / flash cookies.

Change IP

Create a new user profile on my PC so when it comes to using the account eBay will see cookies / history ETC.

Create an Entropay account using all my REAL information, Add funds to it using one of my REAL bank accounts. Once topped up i get the VCC numbers from Entropay.

When creating my eBay / PayPal make sure to use all ⊗⊗⊗⊗! information ( but make sure the address i pick actually exists ) keep all the information the exact same on both eBay / PayPal.

Add a LEGIT clean bank account to PayPal & confirm it with the deposits they put into my account ( the code )

Add the VCC numbers to PayPal when it comes to adding a Credit Card & confirm it if needed.

NEVER let PayPal take funds from my bank account.

NEVER put funds into my PayPal account from my bank account.

WITHDRAWING from my PayPal account to my bank account is perfectly fine?

ALWAYS make sure there are funds inside my PayPal balance to cover Fee's / Refunds / Purchases. Or if **** hits the fan i can use the balance on my VCC.

EVERY TIME i log into my new stealth account make sure its on a new IP address.

When selling on eBay start of VERY SLOWLY & only sell LOW VALUE items for the first few months. Let the selling limits on the eBay account increase on there own! Patience will pay of at the end.

Thoughts?

ooooo.halo 02-11-2015 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eosur (Post 641236)

Change IP

Create a new user profile on my PC so when it comes to using the account eBay will see cookies / history ETC.

Create an Entropay account using all my REAL information, Add funds to it using one of my REAL bank accounts. Once topped up i get the VCC numbers from Entropay.

When creating my eBay / PayPal make sure to use all ⊗⊗⊗⊗! information ( but make sure the address i pick actually exists ) keep all the information the exact same on both eBay / PayPal.

Add a LEGIT clean bank account to PayPal & confirm it with the deposits they put into my account ( the code )

Add the VCC numbers to PayPal when it comes to adding a Credit Card & confirm it if needed.

ALWAYS make sure there are funds inside my PayPal balance to cover Fee's / Refunds / Purchases. Or if **** hits the fan i can use the balance on my VCC.

When selling on eBay start of VERY SLOWLY & only sell LOW VALUE items for the first few months. Let the selling limits on the eBay account increase on there own! Patience will pay of at the end.

Thoughts?

Sounds good to me. Though, let others give their opinions also, to be sure :-)
What yu doing for phone number?
Do yu anticipate returns?...an accessible address would of course be better

Bunneh 02-11-2015 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eosur (Post 641236)

Change IP

Thoughts?

Hooray!! Sounds great.
Make sure to keep track of your IP address's if you are wanting to make more than one ebay account.
It will also need a new user account on the PC.

eosur 02-11-2015 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ooooo.halo (Post 641293)
Sounds good to me. Though, let others give their opinions also, to be sure :-)
What yu doing for phone number?
Do yu anticipate returns?...an accessible address would of course be better

The number will be a fresh new number thinking about a Pay as you go top up.

Will most likely use an internet dongle for the ebay / paypal account aswell.

As far as returns i will most likely take a loss if somebody want to return something, I will just refund them & tell them to keep the item. Better to take a loss than go through all the hassle i think.

JamesNorth101 02-12-2015 08:19 AM

Quote:

You need to make sure that you can get calls on this number, so it will need to always be in a working mobile

Quote:

Make sure you track the IP address

comp07974 02-12-2015 08:37 AM

Glad i started this thread, a lot of good has come from it. Thank you all for info

rsot 02-12-2015 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eosur (Post 641298)

As far as returns i will most likely take a loss if somebody want to return something, I will just refund them & tell them to keep the item. Better to take a loss than go through all the hassle i think.

Sometimes taking the loss is the quiet mode and easier, definitely easier...all depends on situation

saldownes0151 02-12-2015 12:41 PM

So glad I came across this thread...
But need some advice when on PayPal you go to add credit card it ask for your name do I use my miss match name on ebay and PayPal or my real name on entropay??
I have just got a vcc with entropay I have also added nationwide basic bank account to paypal
Thanks

JamesNorth101 02-12-2015 12:52 PM

Just add the Entropay VCC.

No need to worry about names or addresses with Entropay as it bypasses the AVS checks.

saldownes0151 02-12-2015 01:00 PM

Thanks James for quick reply going to add it tonight

ghettotige 02-24-2015 09:00 AM

Sorry to rehash this but the last few paypal accounts I have added a bank account to have asked me to confirm the bank account with the small deposit,
which is fine,
then I get direct debit authorisation screen which I accept, a few days later I get an email from paypal telling me I cannot use my bank account to fund paypal and they will use a the card on file.
Then on the paypal summary screen it asks me to confirm the account, which I try to do but there is no longer an option to do so.

I can still withdraw funds, and always leave enough in paypal for the fees but not sure if I should leave it, really dont want to set up another bank account.

Barclays saver account by the way.

JamesNorth101 02-24-2015 12:01 PM

Just make sure PayPal have no reason to try to dip into the bank account and you are fine.

ooooo.halo 02-24-2015 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghettotige (Post 645074)
Sorry to rehash this but the last few paypal accounts I have added a bank account to have asked me to confirm the bank account with the small deposit,
which is fine,
then I get direct debit authorisation screen which I accept, a few days later I get an email from paypal telling me I cannot use my bank account to fund paypal and they will use a the card on file.
Then on the paypal summary screen it asks me to confirm the account, which I try to do but there is no longer an option to do so.

I can still withdraw funds, and always leave enough in paypal for the fees but not sure if I should leave it, really dont want to set up another bank account.

Barclays saver account by the way.

There is an easier way to confirm your account. Its hard to explain how i get to the page to do.....but Bunneh explains it really well. So hopefully Bunneh can explain the.cog wheel page.
Sorry Bunneh...but yu explain it far better than i can :lol:
I always verify and.confirm paypal before anything else. Your paypal is the most important part before anything else in my opinion :-)