eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   A***le Buyer (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/84982-le-buyer.html)

Lucifer 04-21-2015 07:32 AM

A***le Buyer

Buyer bought an item Sept,2014. From Last week he was asking for replacement or refund and threatening me to open case or complain to Ebay. But I have refused to send replacement. He bought another item last night. I am concerned about this order as he might go against me. So my question is how can i avoid this order as its to late to block him now.I have already report about him to ebay. Any suggestion please.

muzzie 04-21-2015 07:38 AM

Re: A***le Buyer

Cancel order, block buyer. He bought it to give you a neg.

wired 04-21-2015 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muzzie (Post 661465)
Cancel order, block buyer. He bought it to give you a neg.

I agree. But cancelling the order means he can still leave a negative, so you are done either way. :(

Typical Buyer.

muzzie 04-21-2015 07:43 AM

If he leaves a neg for order cancellation, it can be removed by calling EB support, as if order was cancelled due legit reasons (like out of stock, error in listing etc), neg for that is counted as a feedback abuse.

Lucifer 04-21-2015 07:50 AM

So, If I cancel order, can he still open case? also How can I block any specific buyer?

rsot 04-21-2015 07:51 AM

7 months yikes - what a buyer. It is way too late for him to open an automatic case - worst comes worst, eat the neg feedback - make a reply - and up your sales to increase DSR

muzzie 04-21-2015 08:12 AM

Well, he cant get his money back after 180 days. Or can he?

GreenBean 04-21-2015 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muzzie (Post 661492)
Well, he cant get his money back after 180 days. Or can he?

There have been some buyers who conned refunds....

Bunneh 04-21-2015 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucifer (Post 661480)
So, If I cancel order, can he still open case? also How can I block any specific buyer?

If you cancel the case and refund him he cannot open a case.

How to block a buyer :

WARNING EBAY LINK : Managing bidders and buyers

wired 04-21-2015 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muzzie (Post 661472)
If he leaves a neg for order cancellation, it can be removed by calling EB support, as if order was cancelled due legit reasons (like out of stock, error in listing etc), neg for that is counted as a feedback abuse.

This is wrong. Usual from this guy lol.

Out of stock reasons, etc, all create a defect as this was sellers error.

You can avoid defect by refunding first, then canceling under buyer channged mind or something wrong with buyers address' , however the buyer can still leave negative feedback for the transaction and ebay will no remove it because there will be no evidence that the buyer changed his mind.

Bunneh 04-21-2015 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wired (Post 661534)
This is wrong. Usual from this guy lol.

Out of stock reasons, etc, all create a defect as this was sellers error.

You can avoid defect by refunding first, then canceling under buyer channged mind or something wrong with buyers address' , however the buyer can still leave negative feedback for the transaction and ebay will no remove it because there will be no evidence that the buyer changed his mind.

haha.. that comment was a laugh lol..

But its highly unlikely this buyer will agree to cancel the sale, he will most likely refuse it so you have to pay these fee's... people are nice like that.

xShevaa7x 04-21-2015 10:26 AM

I think all you can do is kiss his ass. You cannot win with idiots over the internet. In person, you can do something about it, but on the internet the idiots run wild.

What is the value of the item? It all comes down to how much you don't want a negative feedback and what it's worth to you. If the value isn't very high, perhaps you can speak to him and offer it for free.You can just make up something about making an initial mistake and wanting to correct it.

Send it to him recorded so he has to sign for it and message him with his tracking number, adding it to his order. People tend to be more honest when they have to sign for something. Not always, but for an extra £1 or so, it's worth it.

If you don't want to do that and the value of the item is high, don't send it out and just refund him when he asks where it is, pretending it was lost in the post.

I think the only way he can get a refund from before is to call his credit card company. You can get a refund after 1-2 years by calling the credit card company, but it's probably not worth the hassle of him doing that.

wired 04-21-2015 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunneh (Post 661537)
haha.. that comment was a laugh lol..

But its highly unlikely this buyer will agree to cancel the sale, he will most likely refuse it so you have to pay these fee's... people are nice like that.

:) :cheer:

muzzie 04-21-2015 10:45 AM

We don't even know if the account is 100% legit. If it is, I personally don't see any problems with calling in. If there's something that should be kept low from EB reps, of course, calling in for removing lame negs is a NONONO. Stop judging already without seeing the whole picture.

wired 04-21-2015 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muzzie (Post 661551)
We don't even know if the account is 100% legit. If it is, I personally don't see any problems with calling in. If there's something that should be kept low from EB reps, of course, calling in for removing lame negs is a NONONO. Stop judging already without seeing the whole picture.

You have missed in the entire point/subject of this thread.

But you do make me laugh, keep going! :)

J dub 1984 04-21-2015 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muzzie (Post 661551)

I really haven't had any problem's with buyers the past month and he left a neutral feedback and volunteered to remove it if I sent him a link too " just remove it" I don't know. If I can do that, I think it would take a little effort on his part.

These transaction defect rates are crazy. I refunded buyers or canceled two orders because i had some vintage clothing and made the buyer aware that there was some discoloration because of the age of the item. They have me at a below standard rate I would like to call in and speak with them but I don't how to address them on this matter it's kinda complicated. Well not really, but I printed out the transaction defect report I'm going to read off some of the #'s too them and go over some of them 1 by 1 do they have patience for that or they just get a boner and push the all mighty ban button

muzzie 04-21-2015 11:17 AM

Defect rate system is really weird thing, hope EB will change their defect counting system sometimes...

J dub 1984 04-21-2015 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muzzie (Post 661569)
Defect rate system is really weird thing, hope EB will change their defect counting system sometimes...

Well is there anyway to resolve stuff in-regard's too that. I saw a poster the other day was heated because of the defect rate bs as well their doing it too a lot of people it seems, here they want you to get in bed with them and use their global shipping program and they fuk u over by sending it around the world and back n to the seller. I would think those international sellers that haven't left negative feedback but probably low DSR's. I barely had any international sales on the account I have on there until I started using the global shipping all of sudden I started having a few a week for international sales I hate how their manipulating their own god-damn platform in every way possible.

Lucifer 04-21-2015 11:56 AM

Thanks guys. That guy knows hw Ebay work, open request and other thats y he was threatening me.Hwever i will go safest way,refund,cancel order and expect negative feedback :).
Thanks @Bunneh for link.

Bunneh 04-21-2015 12:01 PM

Was it an expensive item?
Because as xShevaa7x says its not worth a negative if it is cheap & should possibly send it tracked.

For all you know the buyer could just be buying a replacement for the item he won from you in Sept last year lol..

Lucifer 04-21-2015 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunneh (Post 661597)
Was it an expensive item?
Because as xShevaa7x says its not worth a negative if it is cheap & should possibly send it tracked.

For all you know the buyer could just be buying a replacement for the item he won from you in Sept last year lol..

its around £20 value.the item he bought last night i can send with track. but i think he bought because he want to give me lesson, lol . item price is higher then other seller.

Moin 04-21-2015 12:09 PM

You can simply send him an empty envelope recorded ofcourse, so he cant deny or complain that he did not receive and get on ....