A***le Buyer - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 04-21-2015

Activity: 10%
Longevity: 58%
Default A***le Buyer

Buyer bought an item Sept,2014. From Last week he was asking for replacement or refund and threatening me to open case or complain to Ebay. But I have refused to send replacement. He bought another item last night. I am concerned about this order as he might go against me. So my question is how can i avoid this order as its to late to block him now.I have already report about him to ebay. Any suggestion please.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-21-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
Default Re: A***le Buyer

Cancel order, block buyer. He bought it to give you a neg.
Old 04-21-2015

Longevity: 56%

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzie View Post
Cancel order, block buyer. He bought it to give you a neg.
I agree. But cancelling the order means he can still leave a negative, so you are done either way. :(

Typical Buyer.
Old 04-21-2015

If he leaves a neg for order cancellation, it can be removed by calling EB support, as if order was cancelled due legit reasons (like out of stock, error in listing etc), neg for that is counted as a feedback abuse.
Old 04-21-2015
Threadstarter  

So, If I cancel order, can he still open case? also How can I block any specific buyer?
Old 04-21-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

7 months yikes - what a buyer. It is way too late for him to open an automatic case - worst comes worst, eat the neg feedback - make a reply - and up your sales to increase DSR
Old 04-21-2015

Well, he cant get his money back after 180 days. Or can he?
Old 04-21-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Well, he cant get his money back after 180 days. Or can he?
There have been some buyers who conned refunds....
Old 04-21-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,096 Times in 824 Posts
Longevity: 73%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post
So, If I cancel order, can he still open case? also How can I block any specific buyer?
If you cancel the case and refund him he cannot open a case.

How to block a buyer :

WARNING EBAY LINK : Managing bidders and buyers
Old 04-21-2015

Quote:
If he leaves a neg for order cancellation, it can be removed by calling EB support, as if order was cancelled due legit reasons (like out of stock, error in listing etc), neg for that is counted as a feedback abuse.
This is wrong. Usual from this guy lol.

Out of stock reasons, etc, all create a defect as this was sellers error.

You can avoid defect by refunding first, then canceling under buyer channged mind or something wrong with buyers address' , however the buyer can still leave negative feedback for the transaction and ebay will no remove it because there will be no evidence that the buyer changed his mind.
Old 04-21-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by wired View Post
This is wrong. Usual from this guy lol.

Out of stock reasons, etc, all create a defect as this was sellers error.

You can avoid defect by refunding first, then canceling under buyer channged mind or something wrong with buyers address' , however the buyer can still leave negative feedback for the transaction and ebay will no remove it because there will be no evidence that the buyer changed his mind.
haha.. that comment was a laugh lol..

But its highly unlikely this buyer will agree to cancel the sale, he will most likely refuse it so you have to pay these fee's... people are nice like that.
Old 04-21-2015

I think all you can do is kiss his ass. You cannot win with idiots over the internet. In person, you can do something about it, but on the internet the idiots run wild.

What is the value of the item? It all comes down to how much you don't want a negative feedback and what it's worth to you. If the value isn't very high, perhaps you can speak to him and offer it for free.You can just make up something about making an initial mistake and wanting to correct it.

Send it to him recorded so he has to sign for it and message him with his tracking number, adding it to his order. People tend to be more honest when they have to sign for something. Not always, but for an extra £1 or so, it's worth it.

If you don't want to do that and the value of the item is high, don't send it out and just refund him when he asks where it is, pretending it was lost in the post.

I think the only way he can get a refund from before is to call his credit card company. You can get a refund after 1-2 years by calling the credit card company, but it's probably not worth the hassle of him doing that.
Old 04-21-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunneh View Post
haha.. that comment was a laugh lol..

But its highly unlikely this buyer will agree to cancel the sale, he will most likely refuse it so you have to pay these fee's... people are nice like that.
Old 04-21-2015

We don't even know if the account is 100% legit. If it is, I personally don't see any problems with calling in. If there's something that should be kept low from EB reps, of course, calling in for removing lame negs is a NONONO. Stop judging already without seeing the whole picture.
Old 04-21-2015

Quote:
We don't even know if the account is 100% legit. If it is, I personally don't see any problems with calling in. If there's something that should be kept low from EB reps, of course, calling in for removing lame negs is a NONONO. Stop judging already without seeing the whole picture.
You have missed in the entire point/subject of this thread.

But you do make me laugh, keep going!
Old 04-21-2015

Longevity: 97%

Quote:
I really haven't had any problem's with buyers the past month and he left a neutral feedback and volunteered to remove it if I sent him a link too " just remove it" I don't know. If I can do that, I think it would take a little effort on his part.

These transaction defect rates are crazy. I refunded buyers or canceled two orders because i had some vintage clothing and made the buyer aware that there was some discoloration because of the age of the item. They have me at a below standard rate I would like to call in and speak with them but I don't how to address them on this matter it's kinda complicated. Well not really, but I printed out the transaction defect report I'm going to read off some of the #'s too them and go over some of them 1 by 1 do they have patience for that or they just get a boner and push the all mighty ban button
Old 04-21-2015

Defect rate system is really weird thing, hope EB will change their defect counting system sometimes...
Old 04-21-2015

Longevity: 97%

Quote:
Defect rate system is really weird thing, hope EB will change their defect counting system sometimes...
Well is there anyway to resolve stuff in-regard's too that. I saw a poster the other day was heated because of the defect rate bs as well their doing it too a lot of people it seems, here they want you to get in bed with them and use their global shipping program and they fuk u over by sending it around the world and back n to the seller. I would think those international sellers that haven't left negative feedback but probably low DSR's. I barely had any international sales on the account I have on there until I started using the global shipping all of sudden I started having a few a week for international sales I hate how their manipulating their own god-damn platform in every way possible.
Old 04-21-2015
Threadstarter  

Thanks guys. That guy knows hw Ebay work, open request and other thats y he was threatening me.Hwever i will go safest way,refund,cancel order and expect negative feedback .
Thanks @Bunneh for link.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lucifer For This Useful Post:
Bunneh (04-21-2015)
Old 04-21-2015
Executive [VIP]

Was it an expensive item?
Because as xShevaa7x says its not worth a negative if it is cheap & should possibly send it tracked.

For all you know the buyer could just be buying a replacement for the item he won from you in Sept last year lol..
Old 04-21-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunneh View Post
Was it an expensive item?
Because as xShevaa7x says its not worth a negative if it is cheap & should possibly send it tracked.

For all you know the buyer could just be buying a replacement for the item he won from you in Sept last year lol..
its around £20 value.the item he bought last night i can send with track. but i think he bought because he want to give me lesson, lol . item price is higher then other seller.
Old 04-21-2015

Longevity: 52%

You can simply send him an empty envelope recorded ofcourse, so he cant deny or complain that he did not receive and get on ....