Limited/Banned PayPal and a normal eBay account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 06-28-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 51%
Default Limited/Banned PayPal and a normal eBay account

Hey

Basically, my PayPal account was limited after PayPal found out I had more than one e-mail on the same name (accounts were made a long time ago) and decided that I can no longer use PayPal. I managed to withdraw my funds last week but can no longer use my account.

I also have a eBay account will a couple of hundred positive feedback (100%) and it is still working fine. I used the PayPal that was limited a lot on this account so would presume they know about this eBay account however am pretty sure that nothing will happen to my eBay account as it has nothing to do with them.

I was basically wondering how I could go about purchasing items now from eBay. I have tried using other cards that were not linked on my PayPal account however an error always comes up saying I cannot use that card. I want to order stuff to my home address and as such am not quite sure how to go about doing this.

I'd also be interested in selling but know I'd defo need a new PayPal account for that (would buy a standard one from here) but was wondering if I could use that new PayPal on my current eBay account or do I need to purchase a new eBay account too? And will I ever be able to order stuff to my home address again? (I think my sister has both eBay and PayPal accounts and she has been using them fine to my home address so don't think the address is black listed).

Thanks a lot for any help and apologize if this is posted in the wrong place or I have done something wrong as I am new here.

Basically, have a banned PayPal but a fine eBay account and want to buy (and possibly sell) stuff to my house. How do I do this?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-29-2015

Longevity: 59%
Send a message via Skype™ to sln531
Default Re: Limited/Banned PayPal and a normal eBay account

PayPal is the easy part!

Basically a run down of what u need!
1.New IP Address
2.New address on the account then the one u have now!
3.New Name or a variation of your name
4.New Bank account or a VBA
5.New credit card never used before or VCC
6.New phone number never used before on PayPal

These are the basic fundamentals of operating a stealth PayPal account
Old 06-29-2015
just_smile

Longevity: 0%

If you want to order stuff to your house you could check out as a guest.

With regards to selling, you will need to make a conpletely new paypal and ebay, in no way using the same information as your real account.
Old 06-29-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sln531 View Post
PayPal is the easy part!

Basically a run down of what u need!
1.New IP Address
2.New address on the account then the one u have now!
3.New Name or a variation of your name
4.New Bank account or a VBA
5.New credit card never used before or VCC
6.New phone number never used before on PayPal

These are the basic fundamentals of operating a stealth PayPal account
Thanks a lot for the reply. So I should be able to set up (or buy) a brand new PayPal account and then use that on my old eBay account fine? Surely though I'd need a similar name on the account as all of my banks cards are in my name?

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_smile View Post
If you want to order stuff to your house you could check out as a guest.

With regards to selling, you will need to make a conpletely new paypal and ebay, in no way using the same information as your real account.
That is what I thought but when I tried to sign out as a guest with a card I had never used before on either PayPal or eBay it said I couldn't do it and this payment source was not allowed or something.
Old 06-29-2015

Longevity: 52%

I was in the same position as you several months ago but decided not to follow all the advice on here.
All the advice about opening a new paypal account is best followed , although you can't attach a debit card to a stealth account but you CAN attach a credit card as there's no cross check for name and address, however I then used the new paypal account on my existing ebay account as I didn't want to lose the feedback. This is for SELLING.
The ebay and paypal account have 2 different names, adresses , emails etc but they work together.
I'm assured by this forum that paypal may link them one day and that's fair enough but in the meantime I've had 6 more months out of my established ebay account and still going strong.
As the ebay account is a good one the regular 21 day hold on paypal funds didn't apply although transfers to the bank account took at least 72 hours for the first month or so.

Re Buying: as long as the card you use to pay is not connected to any other paypal account you should be able to use it but you should use the "pay by card" option and not fill in any other details , certainly not an email address that paypal have seen before.
Make sure when you use the paypal site with a new card that no details are filled in like your name , address , email etc.
Any card that's refused would indicate that the card may have been used on another paypal account at some point. If it's not there shouldn't be a reason for PP to reject it
Old 06-30-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuartalex View Post
I was in the same position as you several months ago but decided not to follow all the advice on here.
All the advice about opening a new paypal account is best followed , although you can't attach a debit card to a stealth account but you CAN attach a credit card as there's no cross check for name and address, however I then used the new paypal account on my existing ebay account as I didn't want to lose the feedback. This is for SELLING.
The ebay and paypal account have 2 different names, adresses , emails etc but they work together.
I'm assured by this forum that paypal may link them one day and that's fair enough but in the meantime I've had 6 more months out of my established ebay account and still going strong.
As the ebay account is a good one the regular 21 day hold on paypal funds didn't apply although transfers to the bank account took at least 72 hours for the first month or so.

Re Buying: as long as the card you use to pay is not connected to any other paypal account you should be able to use it but you should use the "pay by card" option and not fill in any other details , certainly not an email address that paypal have seen before.
Make sure when you use the paypal site with a new card that no details are filled in like your name , address , email etc.
Any card that's refused would indicate that the card may have been used on another paypal account at some point. If it's not there shouldn't be a reason for PP to reject it
Thanks very much for your reply and that is mainly what I intend to do, open up a new account with brand new name, address etc and then use that with my bank card however they are debit cards and not credit cards which I do not have and have no real intention of getting so that is a problem.

When I try to check out and use the option to use a separate card, I enter my details and then end up with this error:

Quote:
The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different debit or credit card number.
I have no idea why this is happening. The card it self is only a few weeks old so there is no way that it can be linked to my PayPal account as I've been off PayPal for months now. I have changed around the billing address but it is still my main address where I want everything sending so not quite sure why it is happening. (I was told by PayPal that not only is my account banned but also me personally can never open up an account again but not sure if that makes a difference or not)

Any help is appreciated. Selling seems a long way off so currently just want to get my debit cards working so I can buy stuff on eBay
Old 06-30-2015
just_smile

Longevity: 0%

Is your debit card registered to your home addess? Are you using that address for delivery?
Old 06-30-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_smile View Post
Is your debit card registered to your home addess? Are you using that address for delivery?
Yep I would presume it is and home address has to be used for delivery, yes. Surely PayPal wouldn't know where the card is registered to though as they have never come across it before?
Old 07-01-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by subbyhasan View Post
Yep I would presume it is and home address has to be used for delivery, yes. Surely PayPal wouldn't know where the card is registered to though as they have never come across it before?
The problem is debit cards.
Whever you register a debit card there will be a cross check for name and address. There could be a possibility that your name and / or address is on a paypal blacklist - I know my name is but I don't think my address is although I can't be sure.
When you want to pay for something you should make sure that when you link to paypal you treat paypal as the intermediary only not as if you were a member so all you need to do is click the "pay by card" option then all you do is enter the card details. Any address that appears should be an address that is fed over from the site you are ordering from so you need fill in no details at all.
I do that and the email address I get my payment confirmation from is the email address registered with other sites and its the very first one that paypal ever banned so if the card is new it should go through.

I really can't think why they would reject it if its never been used on a pp account before.
Old 07-02-2015

Longevity: 56%

use Fresh IP and real address...
Old 07-02-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums OP - don't forget to read other threads on similar issues +/- get the stealth guide for simplicity.
Old 07-02-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by webcreator View Post
use Fresh IP and real address...
Very unlikely to last long. His real name and / or address may be on a paypal watchlist as I believe mine is
Old 11-25-2016

Longevity: 59%

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuartalex View Post
Very unlikely to last long. His real name and / or address may be on a paypal watchlist as I believe mine is
hi mate is your new paypal and old ebay still working fine?