Seller Sent ⊗⊗⊗⊗ Item, Best Way To Get Refund - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #23  
Old 07-31-2015
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 856
Thanks: 45
Thanked 135 Times in 114 Posts
Activity: 13%
Longevity: 93%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: Seller Sent ⊗⊗⊗⊗ Item, Best Way To Get Refund

Because you can't buy it in shops any more. It's sold out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wired View Post
Why didn't you go and buy it in a shop? because it was RRP?
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #24  
Old 07-31-2015
wired's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,182
Thanks: 101
Thanked 231 Times in 188 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Seller Sent ⊗⊗⊗⊗ Item, Best Way To Get Refund

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakzilla View Post
Because you can't buy it in shops any more. It's sold out.
If its sold out and rare then one wouldnt expect to pay less than retail on ebay for a genuine article.

Anyways, I think possibly the ebay community forums might be the best place for your question, the buying forum love destroying sellers, youll get advice on how to cause death and destruction on a sellers account within minutes!

I quote one regular ' I have brought down many TRS sellers' .
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 07-31-2015
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 856
Thanks: 45
Thanked 135 Times in 114 Posts
Activity: 13%
Longevity: 93%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: Seller Sent ⊗⊗⊗⊗ Item, Best Way To Get Refund

I don't want "death and destruction" just a refund for something that wasn't as advertised. If you purchased something from Rolex in the sale, you'd still expect it to be Rolex, not a cheap ⊗⊗⊗⊗ because it was in the sale.

I asked for advice because I sell thousands of items on ebay and never have a problem with claims, because I don't sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗, I describe my items accurately, and I respond to buyers in a timely manner.

All I wanted was some communication from the seller and a refund for something that wasn't as described. I think that's quiet normal. I could of left bad feedback, contacted trading standards etc. I was reasonable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wired View Post
If its sold out and rare then one wouldnt expect to pay less than retail on ebay for a genuine article.

Anyways, I think possibly the ebay community forums might be the best place for your question, the buying forum love destroying sellers, youll get advice on how to cause death and destruction on a sellers account within minutes!

I quote one regular ' I have brought down many TRS sellers' .
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 07-31-2015
doL's Avatar
doL doL is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 225
Thanks: 7
Thanked 37 Times in 25 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 47%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: Seller Sent ⊗⊗⊗⊗ Item, Best Way To Get Refund

So, did you put in your claim or what? He'll get dinged, you'll get your money back, and your off to search for the same item else where, yah?
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 08-01-2015
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 904
Thanks: 50
Thanked 116 Times in 99 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Seller Sent ⊗⊗⊗⊗ Item, Best Way To Get Refund

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakzilla View Post
I don't want "death and destruction" just a refund for something that wasn't as advertised. If you purchased something from Rolex in the sale, you'd still expect it to be Rolex, not a cheap ⊗⊗⊗⊗ because it was in the sale.

I asked for advice because I sell thousands of items on ebay and never have a problem with claims, because I don't sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗, I describe my items accurately, and I respond to buyers in a timely manner.

All I wanted was some communication from the seller and a refund for something that wasn't as described. I think that's quiet normal. I could of left bad feedback, contacted trading standards etc. I was reasonable.

Did you use your account you are selling on to buy this item?
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 08-01-2015
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 856
Thanks: 45
Thanked 135 Times in 114 Posts
Activity: 13%
Longevity: 93%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: Seller Sent ⊗⊗⊗⊗ Item, Best Way To Get Refund

No, never do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by isitworththestress View Post
Did you use your account you are selling on to buy this item?
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 08-01-2015
just_smile
 
Posts: n/a
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 0%
Default Re: Seller Sent ⊗⊗⊗⊗ Item, Best Way To Get Refund

Give them a few days to respond. Send a couple of messages 48 hours apart.

If not response, open an item not as described case. The seller will pay for the return, print the returns label off, attach tracking number to the case. Your money will be refunded.

Sellers of Phakes ruin ebay for the genuine sellers. They deserve what they get.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 08-01-2015
wired's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,182
Thanks: 101
Thanked 231 Times in 188 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Seller Sent ⊗⊗⊗⊗ Item, Best Way To Get Refund

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_smile View Post
Give them a few days to respond. Send a couple of messages 48 hours apart.

If not response, open an item not as described case. The seller will pay for the return, print the returns label off, attach tracking number to the case. Your money will be refunded.

Sellers of Phakes ruin ebay for the genuine sellers. They deserve what they get.
I agree, but you sell accounts, and many of them are to people selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗, dont fuel the fire if you don't like burning
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 08-01-2015
Bunneh's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,693
Thanks: 672
Thanked 1,096 Times in 824 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 70%
iTrader: (25)
Default Re: Seller Sent ⊗⊗⊗⊗ Item, Best Way To Get Refund

Quote:
Originally Posted by wired View Post
I agree, but you sell accounts, and many of them are to people selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗, dont fuel the fire if you don't like burning
Yes we may sell accounts but it does not mean any of us allow the sale of foofoo items, this logic is not logic at all.

and if you think this forum is to help facilitate in the sale of counterfeit goods, remember you are a member here to.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 08-01-2015
just_smile
 
Posts: n/a
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 0%
Default Re: Seller Sent ⊗⊗⊗⊗ Item, Best Way To Get Refund

Wired, the point of the forum is to help genuine ebayers get back to selling. Alot of people have been screwed by ebay, including when they introduced the defect system and back dated the defects a year without warning.

This forum is designed to help those who have been wronged.

I personally try and help GENUINE people to start again. The people that obviously want to scam or sell phakes i do not help. I do not sell to.

That is not the point of the forum or the marketplace here. Of course some will fall through the gaps or play the system to their advantage, that can't be helped.

You have been posting alot lately without knowing any of the facts. Your posts have become more and more negative. You seem to have developed a know it all attitude. You shouldnt make flippant comments without knowing the facts.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 08-02-2015
wired's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,182
Thanks: 101
Thanked 231 Times in 188 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Seller Sent ⊗⊗⊗⊗ Item, Best Way To Get Refund

Im not entirely sure on your point, youve made reference to things that I had not even spoke about.

You fuel people selling phakes by selling accounts, thats a fact, and thats all I said. You cant and dont know who is going to sell crap or not.

Dont provide the fuel, the fires wont light up as much. Simple as that really. Dont quote about how phakers are ruining ebay when you sell accounts to people who many of them will do. Contradiction of your own phrase in essence.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 08-02-2015
yankee's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 8,917
Thanks: 2,725
Thanked 3,074 Times in 2,259 Posts
Activity: 20%
Longevity: 57%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: Seller Sent ⊗⊗⊗⊗ Item, Best Way To Get Refund

I dont know about that wired.
That is like saying McDonalds should not promote healthy eating because they sell unhealthy food or that nobody should have a firearm because a few people miss use them or that nobody can have a drivers license because some people drive drunk.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 08-02-2015
wired's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,182
Thanks: 101
Thanked 231 Times in 188 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Seller Sent ⊗⊗⊗⊗ Item, Best Way To Get Refund

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
I dont know about that wired.
That is like saying McDonalds should not promote healthy eating because they sell unhealthy food or that nobody should have a firearm because a few people miss use them or that nobody can have a drivers license because some people drive drunk.
YEs its exactly like that. McDonalds anyways. Its a hypocritical thing, thats all I was pointing out.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 08-03-2015
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 89
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 46%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Seller Sent ⊗⊗⊗⊗ Item, Best Way To Get Refund

Quote:
Originally Posted by wired View Post
Im not entirely sure on your point, youve made reference to things that I had not even spoke about.

You fuel people selling phakes by selling accounts, thats a fact, and thats all I said. You cant and dont know who is going to sell crap or not.

Dont provide the fuel, the fires wont light up as much. Simple as that really. Dont quote about how phakers are ruining ebay when you sell accounts to people who many of them will do. Contradiction of your own phrase in essence.
I like your honest opinions and agree with you 100%.
Your comments shouldn't be taken as offensive as you are stating a fact.

Kiss and make up boys and girls ..and let's get back to helping me out with my problems.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BIGGZY For This Useful Post:
wired (08-04-2015)
  #37  
Old 08-03-2015
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 904
Thanks: 50
Thanked 116 Times in 99 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Seller Sent ⊗⊗⊗⊗ Item, Best Way To Get Refund

If it were me I would just send them a message saying please can you get back to me as my next message will be to ebay to ask them to deal with this, even though I do not wish to do this as i understand how damaging it can be to a sellers account.

Then just click report a problem a couple of days later and let ebay deal with it.

As to the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ argument, it has never really bothered me that much that people make a living out of selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗, even though I have never went down that road I know there is a market for it where people will buy a ⊗⊗⊗⊗, as the real thing is just too expensive and some ⊗⊗⊗⊗ these days are so close to the real thing that they have had to have been made in the same factory.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Please advise- I have problem with buyer telling that the item is ⊗⊗⊗⊗!!! geodar eBay Discussion! 10 01-11-2011 10:46 AM
Seller asking for item back after ebay issued refund greaseMonkey eBay Discussion! 11 06-11-2010 11:14 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:33 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58