Ebay Limited account - Can i open a new one? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 09-13-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 49%
Default Ebay Limited account - Can i open a new one?

Hi Guys,

I have a limited company selling discount designer clothes (all authentic) on ebay. I was doing really well on eBay, but one of my employees that handles returns etc let ebay customer serive close 4 cases without my knowledge. which got me a below average rating.

So i went from 500 item limit to 170.

I would like to start 2 new ebay accounts to sell completely different goods (Toys and shoes)

I know ebay will shut down any accounts attached to your limited account due to people getting round selling limits. BUT i want 1 account for clothes, 1 for toys and 1 for shoes.

My question is, If the acoounts are used for 2 completely different products, will they allow me to open them?

Thanks in advance
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-13-2015

Longevity: 56%
Default Re: Ebay Limited account - Can i open a new one?

You can have multiple accounts on ebay under the same details as long as they dont sell the same products (although loads of companies get it away with it anyway). You will get the same limited listing number though, however it means if one goes further in risk, then they all do. Stealth is the best definitely.

Buy the stealth guide, read it ten times, then fill in the blanks by using the forum.

Good Luck!
The Following User Says Thank You to wired For This Useful Post:
prestigeworldwide (09-13-2015)
Old 09-13-2015

Longevity: 88%

The original OP said that he could sell only 170 items due to the limit. Wired are you saying if he opened another account he would have a limit of 170 on each account which means he could sell 170 item x2 (340 items)? or can he only list 170 items between both accounts?
The Following User Says Thank You to luverlyjuberly For This Useful Post:
prestigeworldwide (09-13-2015)
Old 09-13-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by luverlyjuberly View Post
The original OP said that he could sell only 170 items due to the limit. Wired are you saying if he opened another account he would have a limit of 170 on each account which means he could sell 170 item x2 (340 items)? or can he only list 170 items between both accounts?
Good question!
Old 09-13-2015

Longevity: 53%

If OP opens a fesh acc, he will be limited to 10/650 in the beginning. Next, he will need to slowly sell things, to build the account up. This is what the stealth is all about. Of course he will need to use all new details, as having multiple accs with the same details is forbidden.
Old 09-13-2015

If it is a linked account, he will get a 170 limit, but sometimes it is shared with the original account. Ive done it many times to sell different items under the same user details

Not advised really, proper Stealth is better, but demands more time and learning curves.

How are your paypal crusades going Muzzle, any proof to show us?

Last edited by wired; 09-13-2015 at 01:53 PM.
Old 09-13-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzie View Post
if op opens a fesh acc, he will be limited to 10/650 in the beginning. Next, he will need to slowly sell things, to build the account up. This is what the stealth is all about. of course he will need to use all new details, as having multiple accs with the same details is forbidden.
wrong...
Old 09-13-2015
Executive [VIP]

If I were you, I'd get the stealth guide and understand what it all means, in theory. Once you are familiar with the concept of stealth, really think if this is something that would suit your business model and if you are capable of explaining the same process to you employees. If your business is more than a one man operation, you need to make sure that you run the ship tight.
Obviously the control of the accounts and access points are your controlled, so its not THAT difficult to just set the work stations up and never tell them a thing.

I would suggest you read the guide and read the forum, perhaps make a thread in subscribed subforum and ask all the stupid questions, just to make sure you don't make any obvious mistakes.
Then create couple of accounts and take it from there. To reach 170 limit, I'd say it'll take you less than 90 days.
OR, you can always purchase an account from one of the official sellers and try to move bigger numbers, but you'd still need to be careful.

Stealth is a way to go, trust me.
Don't trust me, I'm a random stranger online
Old 09-13-2015
Threadstarter  

Hi,

Thanks for answering my questions regarding opening multiple accounts up. With my ebay i need the funds to all go through my business paypal account to show the tax man my company is doing well. So i was going to do the following tomorrow:

set up new gmail account

Buy a mobile phone specifically for my new ebay account and 99p sim.

Get a new account set up by my business bank with new account number and sort code.

Set up new Paypal, verfiy paypal.

set up new ebay under different name and new phone number.

Link new ebay with verified paypal

oh and i will use the mobile phone data instead of my office wifi or a VPN service whenever i log into ebay.

Does this sound reasonable?

Thanks
Old 09-13-2015
Banned

Longevity: 52%

OP sounds like you are pretty new at stealth so I suggest go grab the Stealth Book for you to read and you have a better understand at managing accounts when you do decide to buy or make one yourself.
Old 09-13-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by prestigeworldwide View Post
Hi,

Thanks for answering my questions regarding opening multiple accounts up. With my ebay i need the funds to all go through my business paypal account to show the tax man my company is doing well. So i was going to do the following tomorrow:

set up new gmail account

Buy a mobile phone specifically for my new ebay account and 99p sim.

Get a new account set up by my business bank with new account number and sort code.

Set up new Paypal, verfiy paypal.

set up new ebay under different name and new phone number.

Link new ebay with verified paypal

oh and i will use the mobile phone data instead of my office wifi or a VPN service whenever i log into ebay.

Does this sound reasonable?

Thanks

This all sounds very reasonable, but there are some key things you need to pay attention to like Fresh IP and how you track it, bank accounts stealth suitability, VCC, Paypal limits and eBay selling limits and best practices how NOT to kill a new account.

In theory its not difficult to know that you basically need new everything, for each individual stealth account but in practice there are certain things you need to add to each one of those steps so the stealth "tree" as such actually grows quite a few different branches.

Get the book, don't rush it and perhaps read a bit. Better safe than suspended.
Old 09-13-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,938 Times in 8,229 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

All the best you learn stealth and use the UNLINKED accounts for separate sales