First Stealth Account. Final Questions Before I Start. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 06-19-2016
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 45%
Red face First Stealth Account. Final Questions Before I Start.

Hello everyone. I've been following the forum for a while now and i finally read the stealth guide as well. So I'm about to create my first ever stealth account. I have a few questions before I go ahead.

1- Changing IP - I'm a Sky Broadband user. I get Fresh IP everytime I reset my router. The question is, is it fine to reset your router everytime? As far as I know changing IPs very frequently can cause problems. If this is a problem what is the best solution?

2- In the stealth guide it states that you can use a nickname or variation of your own name. That's what I want to do. The question is what do we do when paypal asks for documents to lift the limits?

3- I have a few friends who can let me use their address on eBay but the thing is they also have eBay accounts. I think this is a problem with eBay. So I'm planning to use a random address. Is it fine?

4- We first use VCC to activate the PayPal Account and when it's done we attach our bank account to paypal, am I right? If yes how foes Entropay do in the UK? I have 2 VCCs with them.

5- Can I use a family members or a friends, who have never registered with eBay or Paypal before, phone to verify accounts? If I can't should I just buy a cheap phone with a PAYG number or is it cheaper if I go for phone verification services in the forum?

That's pretty much everything. Thanks in advance.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-19-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,370 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 30%
Longevity: 85%
Default Re: First Stealth Account. Final Questions Before I Start.

1. So long as you have changed IP from any previous suspended account then you're fine. If you are only operating one stealth account you do not need to repeatedly reset the router. You would only need to do this if operating multiple accounts.

2. Avoid nicknames and name variations. When documents are requested you need to supply ones that exactly match the info on the account. Assistance can be found in the marketplace (via PM) if you need help with this.

3. Dont use friends addresses that use Ebay - bad idea. You will be putting your friends' accounts at risk.

4. Entropay is fine to use.

5. Avoid using friends or family's info. It could cause a whole heap of grief for both them and you.

Buy a cheap unlocked phone (if needed for about £10) and buy a 99p PAYG sim.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ebayorbust For This Useful Post:
Uc Ay Bi Gun (06-19-2016)
Old 06-19-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 51%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebayorbust View Post
1. So long as you have changed IP from any previous suspended account then you're fine. If you are only operating one stealth account you do not need to repeatedly reset the router. You would only need to do this if operating multiple accounts.

2. Avoid nicknames and name variations. When documents are requested you need to supply ones that exactly match the info on the account. Assistance can be found in the marketplace (via PM) if you need help with this.

3. Dont use friends addresses that use Ebay - bad idea. You will be putting your friends' accounts at risk.

5. Avoid using friends or family's info. It could cause a whole heap of grief for both them and you.

Buy a cheap unlocked phone (if needed for about £10) and buy a 99p PAYG sim.

OP hope you don't mind me asking questions of my own.

2. Avoid nicknames and name variations

What do you suggest we use, the real name or any other f a k e name, also when paypal contact for documentation i assume these services will photoshop the new name required, what documents do paypal tend to ask for.

Will a virtual address suffice.

Just want to clarify on this one, so entropy is fine once paypal is verified then we link out real bank account?

Appreciated.

Last edited by Checkmate.; 06-19-2016 at 09:00 PM.
Old 06-19-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

About Entropay, I have used it well on my UK paypal accounts - US and CA too as a sidenote.
Old 06-20-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,370 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 30%
Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate. View Post
OP hope you don't mind me asking questions of my own.

2. Avoid nicknames and name variations

What do you suggest we use, the real name or any other f a k e name, also when paypal contact for documentation i assume these services will photoshop the new name required, what documents do paypal tend to ask for.

Will a virtual address suffice.

Just want to clarify on this one, so entropy is fine once paypal is verified then we link out real bank account?

Appreciated.

2. Use a f@ke name.

3. Set up the account on a real residential address. If you have a virtual office address, add it as a returns / delivery address only.

4. Adding the bank account and confirming the deposit verifies the account. Once done, add the card and confirm it.