Amazon Uk - final questions - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Amazon X

Amazon X The juicy stuff...

Old 11-08-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 51%
Default Amazon Uk - final questions

Ok,

So ive read the Amazon Ghost guide, ive been reading lots of threads on here for the last couple of weeks and getting ready to creat my Amazon Stealth but just want to clarify a few things.

Name - Am I right in thinking I can just change my real name slightly, so If my name is Rob I can use Robert and use the same surname?

Address - in light of all the talk of pre paid credit cards no longer working Ive decided to try and use one of my credit cards. I can use an address that has never been used on both my seller and buyer amazon account but I have had items shipped to an address very similar - i.e same postcode but will have a different house number. Will this be Ok?

I can then change my address on one of my credit cards which has never been used on amazon so it matches.

I also read something about email address's being better if they are not from a free service like gmail. I have an old hotmail account ive had for a couple of years I havent used for amazon but it uses my real name. Would this get me linked? I have got a couple of websites so could setup a new email from my website provider for one of them but the website is registered in my name so again may get me linked?

It seems amazon are alot harder to go stealth here in the UK with identity verification required to sell as a business account and ive read its best to not add a bank account straight away. How long should I wait before I start listing some items?

Ive been running an eBay Stealth for 6 months now and hav just had my selling limits increased to 190 items but I did wait around 3 months before I listed anything. Is Amazon similar or can you just list straight away but obviously start slow with only a few items and build up slowly.

Sorry for all the questions but really want to get this right so I dont have to keep creating multiple stealth accounts.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-08-2015

Longevity: 53%
Default Re: Amazon Uk - final questions

So ive read the Amazon Ghost guide, ive been reading lots of threads on here for the last couple of weeks and getting ready to creat my Amazon Stealth but just want to clarify a few things.

Name - Am I right in thinking I can just change my real name slightly, so If my name is Rob I can use Robert and use the same surname? Yes that will be OK, BUT DONT FORGET YOU WILL BE REQUESTED TO SEND A COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT.

Address - in light of all the talk of pre paid credit cards no longer working Ive decided to try and use one of my credit cards. I can use an address that has never been used on both my seller and buyer amazon account but I have had items shipped to an address very similar - i.e same postcode but will have a different house number. Will this be Ok?

THATS OK, BUT YOU WILL NEED TO PRODUCE A UTILITY BILL FOR THIS ADDRESS

I can then change my address on one of my credit cards which has never been used on amazon so it matches.

I also read something about email address's being better if they are not from a free service like gmail. I have an old hotmail account ive had for a couple of years I havent used for amazon but it uses my real name. Would this get me linked? I have got a couple of websites so could setup a new email from my website provider for one of them but the website is registered in my name so again may get me linked?

NEVER HAD A PROBLEM HERE, JUST SET UP A NEW G MAIL ACCOUNT.

It seems amazon are alot harder to go stealth here in the UK with identity verification required to sell as a business account and ive read its best to not add a bank account straight away. How long should I wait before I start listing some items?

YOU WILL BE REQUESTED ADD A BANK ACCOUNT ON SIGN UP FROM MEMORY. AMAZON VERIFY THE BANK LIKE PAYPAL AND SEND A MICRO DEPOSIT.
LIST STRIAGHT AWAY, WHY WOULD SET UP A SELLERS ACCOUNT AND NOT SELL?

Ive been running an eBay Stealth for 6 months now and hav just had my selling limits increased to 190 items but I did wait around 3 months before I listed anything. Is Amazon similar or can you just list straight away but obviously start slow with only a few items and build up slowly.

START SLOW, MAYBE £2-300 PER WEEK INCREASING SALES WEEKLY.

Sorry for all the questions but really want to get this right so I dont have to keep creating multiple stealth accounts.
Old 11-09-2015

Longevity: 76%

I have never had the bank attached to the Amazon UK account to be VERIFIED like PayPal do, never.

The card is charged £1 granted but not the bank.

I would advise you to look into VMWare OP - it's a nice solution to making sure you keep everything separate and what I call an extra step!

Windows user accounts can work and is reported by users to be safe enough but I prefer VMWARE.

New IP address is a must - 24VC is your best bet and safest bet.
The Following User Says Thank You to Callidus For This Useful Post:
BangkokBetty (01-04-2016)
Old 11-09-2015

Callidus, Please see below, this was they started verifying accounts this way and when they removed the phone number call back. By the way its UK.

19 Mar 14 AMAZON INC. BGC 1.26

Send you a proper screen shot if you wish.
Old 11-09-2015

I don't get that on any of my accounts at all - I only get it for the card attached. Maybe the way I create them which means it doesn't charge the bank but never had this and I've made a LOT of accounts
Old 11-09-2015
Threadstarter  

Im going to using a vmware and have changed my network card. I cant change my broadband router so have purchased a 3g dongle which I will use to connect to amazon only.
Old 11-09-2015

Good start - in the future to make sure things are different use a couple of accounts off a VPN
Old 11-09-2015

Buddy, you are doing so much you don't need to do.

If you are running one account, can be more. Just set up a new user ID on your laptop/pc and use your 3g dongle.

Why have you changed your network card, MAC is not tracked.
Old 11-09-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking The Micky View Post
Buddy, you are doing so much you don't need to do.

If you are running one account, can be more. Just set up a new user ID on your laptop/pc and use your 3g dongle.

Why have you changed your network card, MAC is not tracked.
They dont track MAC? Theres a massive section of the ghost guide which covers it, seems abit daft if its not neccesary.

Are we 100% on the this? if so then good news I can just create another user account and use the dongle as you say.