Please help with my plan - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 08-11-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 44%
Unhappy Please help with my plan

Hi guys from the UK. Bought the stealth bible 3.0 so got a little bit of info but need someone to answer a few questions for me..Please.
I was selling well on fleebay until I hit a bad defect rate and it's all downhill from there. I rely on this business and without it I am now in rent arrears so I desperately need to get back to selling before I have a wife and 2 kids homeless. Probably lose the wife if that happens.
I have moved home address so that's good. That should have sorted my Ip address too...right?
I have a basic bank account in my real name I have never used the card or account on ebay. (Santander) Card is just an ATM cash card.
My previous fleebay account was in my real name but a different bank account that is now closed.
Do I still need a vcc for new stealth account?
I have signed up for entropay and it says to view card number just load it. I haven't put my home address as of yet or verified the entropay with my I.D
I created entro using a stealth name. Am I right that I can put my real card with my real name to this entro account that has a different stealth name?
To verify the entro am I right in thinking I have to magic up some i.d (driving licence etc)?
My plan so far. New windows user = stealth email matching stealth vcc (stuck on ID) = use new real home address = new sim card for phone .

I have just signed for mycashplus too but haven't sent any I. D as of yet. Not sure if I am going the right way.
I have too many questions so I will stop there. I hope someone has the time of day for me.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-11-2016

Longevity: 50%
Default Re: Please help with my plan

If you really bought the book, you won't ask all these questions except if you are blind or if you can't read english
I think it's better to be honest when you ask for help
The Following User Says Thank You to TOOKNAPA For This Useful Post:
Ubaida (08-12-2016)
Old 08-11-2016

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%

You have a lot of questions, which is understandable for someone new to stealth. But nobody will sit and teach you step by step.

You need to read the stealth guide multiple times first.

Then use the forum search functions, where 99% of the questions you asked are already answered.

Then if you have a really complicated question, thats when you'd post a thread to get help.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Play For This Useful Post:
ccwjames (08-15-2016), Ubaida (08-12-2016)
Old 08-12-2016
Threadstarter  

I've spent more time reading the stealth guide. I think I've answered some of my questions. It just seems to cater more for US markets. But anyway just before I start my stealth just need to confirm.
On payp I am okay to use real bank just no names only numbers along with my entro vcc?
Does the bank you attach to payp have to have a debit card or can a cash card be used?

I've solved the rest through reading through the book again. Thanks in advance.
Old 08-12-2016
peghmeypong

Longevity: 0%

If you are already in rent arrears, I'm not sure there is a quick-fix option here. I would advise seeking qualified advice from somewhere like Shelter and be upfront with your landlord. As a landlord myself, if people have problems and they come and tell me, then I'm a lot more patient than when they bury their heads in the sand and just let month after month of rent arrears accrue.

Don't be afraid to ask clarifying questions. I will give you the time of day.

1. IP address. If you have ever used your old eBay or PayPal account at your new address, you will need to change your IP address. A £10 dongle from 3 will give you a new IP address every time you turn it on. If you only have one account, that will do. If you have multiple accounts, YOU MUST KEEP TRACK OF YOUR IP ADDRESS TO ENSURE THEY NEVER REPEAT ON DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS.

2. Credit card or Virtual credit card. If you are using one account at an address that your Santander card is registered to, you can use that card. If you intend to use multiple accounts at different addresses, you will need to use EntroPay or similar as that bypasses the address verification system. To clarify: you do not need EntroPay if you are opening one account at the address your bank has for you.

3. Entropay account MUST be in your real name and address which matches your Santander account address.

4. Not sure you will need cashplus (or even if it works??)

5. Forget about made up ID for now. You'll need to give EntroPay real ID.

Lastly, to give you a brief checklist:
1. New Windows user account. IP address should be ok but if you have any doubt, get a dongle.
2. New email address. Gmail is good.
3. Modify your name slightly and use your new home address as long as it has NEVER been used for your old eBay and PayPal accounts.
4. Santander card number and Santander account number should be used to verify your new PayPal. If you intend to open more accounts (START SLOWLY), you can use Santander esaver accounts which can be opened and closed in your online banking.

That should get you up and running.

HOWEVER PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS

YOU WILL NOT MAKE ENOUGH ON EBAY AND PAYPAL IN THE NEXT MONTH TO CLEAR A COUPLE OF MONTHS OF RENT ARREARS AND PUT FOOD ON THE TABLE.

I'm sorry if I am the bearer of bad news. It just can't be done. If you attempt to make £1000 turnover, let alone profit, you will lost the accounts immediately.

I make nothing for 6 months on a new accounts before making less than £100 on them for 2-3 months. You don't need to be that careful, but less than £100 in your first month is more like it.

You can make other stealth accounts, but get one up and running first. This is a long-term solution and not a short-term fix.

Please don't be afraid to ask further questions.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Ubaida (08-12-2016)
Old 08-12-2016
peghmeypong

Guys, sometimes people land here in a desperate state. If we rebuff them, they'll keep making mistakes and keep coming back with more of the same questions.

There is a hell of a lot of information to take on board in that guide, especially when you are in a rush to get back on your feet and overcome with stress and anguish about the situation.

Let's just assume people are telling the truth and for one reason or another, can't or don't understand.
Old 08-12-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by peghmeypong View Post
There is a hell of a lot of information to take on board in that guide, especially when you are in a rush to get back on your feet and overcome with stress and anguish about the situation.

Let's just assume people are telling the truth and for one reason or another, can't or don't understand.
You took the time to answer the load of questions - that's good.

There is a lot of information and we need to stop encouraging spoon-feeding of questions that are addressed again and again.

A rush to get back on your feet is what dooms people when they don't take the time to read.
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
Ubaida (08-12-2016)
Old 08-12-2016

Longevity: 47%

When I was new to this forum which was recently, I was pretty thankful when someone directly answered my question. However, I found out when I had to search for the answer I learned much more and it was to my benefit.

I think it was very nice of peghmeypong to take the time to answer the questions and at the same time TOOKNAPA, play, and rsot are correct. You don't want to spoil your kid by giving everything he wants.

It can also be frustrating to answer a question thats been answered tens of times already and all you have to do is search but then again thats why this forum is beneficial because people take the time to help each other out.
Old 08-12-2016

well, the fact is that in his 2 posts in this thread, the op said he bought the stealth guide, and that's false . I don't care if he wants to buy it or not, as when a book is sold, i don't earn money... but the op lies to get help faster
Old 08-12-2016

Longevity: 47%

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOOKNAPA View Post
well, the fact is that in his 2 posts in this thread, the op said he bought the stealth guide, and that's false . I don't care if he wants to buy it or not, as when a book is sold, i don't earn money... but the op lies to get help faster
Just so I understand correctly. If he bought the guide, his name would be in green or can he buy the guide and not be green?
Old 08-12-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubaida View Post
Just so I understand correctly. If he bought the guide, his name would be in green or can he buy the guide and not be green?
take a look at the top right of your post, and you can see the name of the books you bought
Old 08-12-2016

Longevity: 49%

Since we're just going to speculate some other possibilities:

OP could have "aquired" the book somewhere else.
OP could have read it somewhere else
OP could have multiple Stealth Aspkin accounts, aged for 30 days.
Old 08-12-2016

I do not speculate

When you download a copy of a movie, you don't go to the video store if you have problems with it
If the op has read the book somewhere else he won't ask this kind of questions
Why would op need multiple accounts on a forum ??
Old 08-12-2016

Activity: 3%
Longevity: 45%

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOOKNAPA View Post
take a look at the top right of your post, and you can see the name of the books you bought
That only happens if you link the license key to your forum account AFAIK, bro...
Old 08-12-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKGiftWarranty View Post
That only happens if you link the license key to your forum account AFAIK, bro...
yes bro, and so ?? if you buy a license key , you don't use it ? especialy when you have trouble with money, why buying something to not use it ?
Old 08-12-2016
peghmeypong

This is getting silly

Arguing that black is white will help nobody.

Just a waste of time.
Old 08-12-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

The real problem is that people try to figure it out all at one time, people need to figure stuff out one step at a time.
1. Deal with Name & Address
2. VCC & Banking
3. IP
4. Creating the Account or Buy Account
5. Shipping

Instead, people just throw it all at us at one time....there's never a simple answer to people's questions.
Old 08-13-2016
Threadstarter  

peghmeypong Thank you so much. You have helped me more than you know.
Guys I apologise for throwing so many questions before, I was in a confused state of panic. Maybe I have a different book but I got my Nan (granny for US) lol to buy a pdf ebook on amazon called "Bay stealth 3.0" . Anyway..
Original plan is to have 1 payp account allowing me to have 2 fleebays. So just to confirm, My basic bank account registered to my new address (both never used for previous accounts) is enough to verify payp without a Vcc?
In my case would a Vcc be basically just for topping up payp so I can be a buyer?
I know there's a little difference between verifying and confirming. My understanding is bank to verify right? What would I be confirming?
I have re-read the guide, done some searching and got answers for a lot of questions I had. I have everything now, just preflight checks.
Old 08-13-2016

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamjam View Post
Maybe I have a different book but I got my Nan (granny for US) lol to buy a pdf ebook on amazon called "Bay stealth 3.0" . Anyway..
Original plan is to have 1 payp account allowing me to have 2 fleebays. So just to confirm, My basic bank account registered to my new address (both never used for previous accounts) is enough to verify payp without a Vcc?
In my case would a Vcc be basically just for topping up payp so I can be a buyer?
I know there's a little difference between verifying and confirming. My understanding is bank to verify right? What would I be confirming?
I have re-read the guide, done some searching and got answers for a lot of questions I had. I have everything now, just preflight checks.
  • 1 PP attached to 2 ebay acounts is not the ideal way forward, especially for someone new to stealth.
  • Bank verifies. A VCC confirms the account.

Good luck
Old 08-14-2016
peghmeypong

• 1 PP attached to 2 ebay acounts is not the ideal way forward, especially for someone new to stealth.

X2

You really need one PayPal for one eBay account. Especially at this early stage.

If you want multiple, you'll need to use EntroPay or a VCC supplier on here, plus a new bank account. The Santander savings accounts work fine for that.

BUT. BIG BUT. I would recommend getting one up and running, learning the basics, then slowly starting out with more and increasing the number. I started out with one, then 2, then 5 etc. now I have hundreds (not all active sellers), but it's taken years to get to that stage.
Old 08-21-2016
Threadstarter  

Thank you so so much to everyone. I'm up and running. Well walking as taking it very slow. I guess knowledge is power.
Doesn't show me any limits yet (or I can't find them).
Keeping it 1 PP for 1 fleebay now and another bank acc is getting opened for account two. They nearly sent me into depression, can't let that happen again.
Thank you once again I owe you guys.