confirm this process is correct to open paypal account please. VCC, stealth etc. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 09-28-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 59%
Question confirm this process is correct to open paypal account please. VCC, stealth etc.

Hello, so im planning on opening couple paypal accounts. Can fellow members confirm before i attempt process. I do not wish to burn bank accounts.

1 - new windows accounts, google chrome portable installed in my documents.
2 - build web history for few hours using banned ip by going on sites such as bbc etc... minus ebay/paypal/gumtree. Banned virgin media ip to save money, data costs.....
----tethering onwards-----
3 - buy data sim or top up sim, tether from phone. Fresh IP.
4 - create entropay account using REAL name and address. Top up using any bank account, with balance buy virtual credit card. How much must i top-up entropay account?
5 - now create new gmail account - disable images from loading up.
6 - now create paypal using fresh gmail, ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address and name eg mailbox which i have access to for returns. Add real barclays/natwest account number and sort code to withdraw money to. For card add Virtual credit card.
7 - await paypal verification which will be sent to entropay vcc account, confirm to verify card.

BTW i plan on creating paypal account, let them settle down for 3 months, then proceed to use them slowly.

Is the above process correct. Only thing im not sure about now is, if they ask for id or ask for details to remove receiving limits. I was planning on accepting £500 belowing maximum receiving limit and then use the following year. So multiple paypal accounts.

Can anyone confirm the above is corrrect and any tips would be welcome. Many thanks.

Last edited by ukuser; 09-28-2016 at 05:43 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-28-2016

Longevity: 51%
Default Re: confirm this process is correct to open paypal account please. VCC, stealth etc.

First of all entropay is not good idea you will definitely burn your account

Entropay is highly risky find another vcc

secondly whenever you make pp account always add vcc first than bank account.
I suggest (Its my method you may Disagree) add the bank after 2 to 3 weeks In case something goes wrong
you probably will not get enough funds anyway

your step number 2 is unnecessary just have the Fresh IP and and make the account it doesn't matter u browse for pp/ebay etc First because it doesn't matter before login.

step number 7 takes 4 seconds you dont need to wait they will only verify it as a valid vcc.

Wait for expert to shed more light On it
Old 09-29-2016
Threadstarter  

Default Re: confirm this process is correct to open paypal account please. VCC, stealth etc.

according to stealth which i bought in the past, its a good idea to build some browsing history.

Anyone with experience give some input please.
Old 09-29-2016

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB View Post
First of all entropay is not good idea you will definitely burn your account

Entropay is highly risky find another vcc

secondly whenever you make pp account always add vcc first than bank account.
I suggest (Its my method you may Disagree) add the bank after 2 to 3 weeks In case something goes wrong
you probably will not get enough funds anyway

your step number 2 is unnecessary just have the Fresh IP and and make the account it doesn't matter u browse for pp/ebay etc First because it doesn't matter before login.

step number 7 takes 4 seconds you dont need to wait they will only verify it as a valid vcc.

Wait for expert to shed more light On it
I agree, avoid Entropay. There's a lot of drama going on with that VCC, and it's just not worth it.

If your method is 100% spot on, and you are certain, I would actually advise that you do add a bank account (savings accounts cost £1, easy to open/close) - believe it or not, a bank account gives a huge stregnth boost to the account.

Step 7, if you mean credit card verification, then most cards will take about 2 to 3 working days for the EXPUSE to appear, i.e. Entropay.
There are sellers on the marketplace who have VCCs where the expuse will be ready in seconds.

P.S. browsing history as soon as you open the account (IMO) is definitely a good idea.
Old 09-29-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,041 Times in 775 Posts
Activity: 31%
Longevity: 81%

You lost me on #2, not sure what reading BBC News on a banned IP has to do with anything
Old 09-29-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sax4 View Post
You lost me on #2, not sure what reading BBC News on a banned IP has to do with anything
Build browsing history. Home internet is linked to another paypal account. Rather than waste money on data, i can use home internet to browse sites such as bbc or any other website apart from eBay, Gumtree and PayPal.

@play since you mentioned Entropay lately has been problematic, can you recommend alternative VCC provider that i personally can subscribe to and manage.

Apart from that, is the plan above fine?