Ebay accounts suspended MC113 - Page 4 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK eBay Suspensions

UK eBay Suspensions General issues related to UK eBay suspensions

Old 12-11-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,935 Times in 8,226 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Ebay accounts suspended MC113

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzystahh View Post
50+feedback, brand new address (legit, I moved homes), Brand new user account in my vm, used hotspot of my phone, nord VPN coupled with that on my laptop, brand new laptop also, 100% feedback, more than £1000 in sales, genuine items I owned.

Got the MC113 last night. Tried to chat to them via live chat and he said 'I am ending this conversation becaus eBay has deemed your account risky and we will not reinstate your account. Goodbye.'

And that was it lol.

I have no idea what I did wrong?
One big factor is nord VPN use - not a good IP source
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-15-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,935 Times in 8,226 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majkel View Post
Widze,że jesteś Polakiem,znalazłeś rozwiązanie na MC113 ? ciągle próboje wszystkiego i blokuja dalej a mieszkam w PL
Niewielu z nas mowi tutaj po polsku, ale to nie jest standardowy jezyk forum
Old 02-05-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 18%

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_smile View Post
If it happened at the same time on all accounts, then you have linked them somehow.

MC113 is generic in my experience, it can happen when you first create an account, or just after listing your first item.

I've never seen it after that.
I have the same problem that you are talking about, and I actually created the account recently, and when I was creating a new sales list, I was surprised by the account suspension message MC113
How can I solve this problem in your opinion?
Old 02-10-2021

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 48%

Sorry to say, however all my accounts are getting suspended. The stealth guide is good, however it's not updated and some things have changed and scripts, bots are now even more innovative. I believe that it's outdated now and some concepts do not work anymore.

Therefore, does anyone know why all new created Stealth Accounts are being suspended straight away? I've never had issues before, however this has been an ongoing issue and thought maybe someone has an idea of what's going on.

Any help would be highly appreciated as I would like to continue selling and buying, however I can't understand what's being linked when I'm created the new accounts.

As an overview, I'm using Virtual Machines running Windows 7 Pro and cloning a new installation for other ones. All info is new, so what is being linked?
Old 02-11-2021

Hi,

Before the change/patch to UK accounts getting 10 limit - my VA was getting a low suspension rate after creation. Maybe 1 in 20. 1 week after the first listing, we are seeing less than 5% suspended. In some batches of 10-20 accounts, I am seeing 0 or 1 suspended accounts.

You need to use the real phone number, residental IP - I have BT Retail and Vodafone setup connected to RDPS for the VA to use. You need to make sure your computer is setup correctly as a UK computer if you are abroad.

Virtual machines, eBay port scan so you need to change to custom ports etc.

Check your setting, web etc, web gl, etc.

Sign-up details need to be validated, e.g real address, company number, etc.

Make sure you make accounts slowly, browse like a real eBay user, etc.
Old 02-11-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by lally6677 View Post
Hi,

Before the change/patch to UK accounts getting 10 limit - my VA was getting a low suspension rate after creation. Maybe 1 in 20. 1 week after the first listing, we are seeing less than 5% suspended. In some batches of 10-20 accounts, I am seeing 0 or 1 suspended accounts.

You need to use the real phone number, residental IP - I have BT Retail and Vodafone setup connected to RDPS for the VA to use. You need to make sure your computer is setup correctly as a UK computer if you are abroad.

Virtual machines, eBay port scan so you need to change to custom ports etc.

Check your setting, web etc, web gl, etc.

Sign-up details need to be validated, e.g real address, company number, etc.

Make sure you make accounts slowly, browse like a real eBay user, etc.
What do you mean by Virtual Machine Custom Ports? I've never heard of this unless I'm missing something here.
Old 02-12-2021

Hi,

For example, Windows RDP runs on ports 3389. eBay runs a script that port scans on your local machines and see what ports are being used. They can then determine if you are connected to an RDP.

Are you connecting via external IP to the virtual machine or running locally?
Old 02-13-2021

Longevity: 19%

Is very Important Java setting ? Like Local Time In Java,language and Location ?
Old 02-13-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by lally6677 View Post
Hi,

For example, Windows RDP runs on ports 3389. eBay runs a script that port scans on your local machines and see what ports are being used. They can then determine if you are connected to an RDP.

Are you connecting via external IP to the virtual machine or running locally?
I'm connecting via Network Address Translation (NAT). How could I connect then?
Old 02-13-2021

Longevity: 41%

I create accounts on ebay.pl
new fresh account in Mozilla Portable, fresh private proxy, fresh gmail... and all accounts are locked after I putt contact info ... I putted addres and phone number (of course fresh) and after 30 minutes account has MC113 (without first list, only after contact info )
Today I cantacted with them by chat... must send Proof of Identity
why my accounts are suspended? Can anyone help with "Proof of Identity"?

and I think eBay changed rules, in the last year I created many accounts without problems, form October-November I have problem with new accounts

I contacted with eBay again via chat and they lock my account forever! Said that sending documents is no nessesary

Last edited by lustracja; 02-13-2021 at 05:10 PM.
Old 02-13-2021

The eBay stealth guide is useless nowadays as it being outdated. The concepts are not the same so one can't really rely on it anymore.

The concepts are good, but can't be followed as eBay and PP are using more sophisticated methods.
Old 02-13-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielPatrick View Post
The eBay stealth guide is useless nowadays as it being outdated. The concepts are not the same so one can't really rely on it anymore.

The concepts are good, but can't be followed as eBay and PP are using more sophisticated methods.
any idea where is a problem with my accounts?
Old 02-13-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustracja View Post
any idea where is a problem with my accounts?
Well, it's normal that eBay or PP asks for proof-of-identity.

They also sometimes ask for telephone bills, electricity bills in order to confirm your residential address and even invoices, especially if you have an eBay Business account or selling items in bulk. PP requires this documents if you exceed a limit of at least £1,700 in sales.
Old 02-13-2021

Quote:
Well, it's normal that eBay or PP asks for proof-of-identity.

They also sometimes ask for telephone bills, electricity bills in order to confirm your residential address and even invoices, especially if you have an eBay Business account or selling items in bulk. PP requires this documents if you exceed a limit of at least £1,700 in sales.
I contacted with eBay again via chat and they lock my account forever! Said that sending documents is no nessesary :D :D

Anyone have problem with new account after putted contact info? I don't list, I only putted address and phone (all fresh, no verify phone) - suspended after 30 minutes. Always and always...

I used personal proxy, mozilla portalbe,fresh gmail, name and address.

I think that eBay can detect my laptop. Is possible? Maybe I must reinstal my Windows? What do you think?
Old 02-13-2021

Quote:
I contacted with eBay again via chat and they lock my account forever! Said that sending documents is no nessesary :D :D

Anyone have problem with new account after putted contact info? I don't list, I only putted address and phone (all fresh, no verify phone) - suspended after 30 minutes. Always and always...

I used personal proxy, mozilla portalbe,fresh gmail, name and address.

I think that eBay can detect my laptop. Is possible? Maybe I must reinstal my Windows? What do you think?
Have you ever logged into your previous Suspended Accounts? Are you using a Virtual Machine? It could be that they are detected VM info from Cookies and Flash Cookies. All I know is that eBay must have introduced new measures because I also have the same issues and never had these problems on my previous accounts.
Old 02-14-2021

Yes, sometimes I logged to previous accounts
I don't know what is Virtual Machine :D
I agree, eBay have new system to detect new accounts... Anyone can help? Where is a problem?
Old 02-14-2021

Quote:
Yes, sometimes I logged to previous accounts
I don't know what is Virtual Machine :D
I agree, eBay have new system to detect new accounts... Anyone can help? Where is a problem?
"Yes, sometimes I logged to previous accounts."

Most probably, that's the problem.

You need to learn more on this.
Old 02-14-2021

Quote:
Most probably, that's the problem.

You need to learn more on this.
Reinstal Windows will help or mabye I need only create new Windows user on my laptop?

Last edited by lustracja; 02-14-2021 at 08:44 AM.
Old 02-14-2021

Quote:
Reinstal Windows will help or mabye I need only create new Windows user on my laptop?
I suggest that you read the stealth guide and learn the basics on how to protect your anonymity online. However, don't rely on it because most of the concepts are now outdated. Learn the basics because it seems you're lacking to understand how it works. You need everything to be new and to never log back into your previous suspended accounts either. There are many ways how you can be traced back so please take the time and read the guide first. Then, if you still don't understand something, feel free to ask and someone will help you out in the forum.
Old 02-14-2021

Quote:
I suggest that you read the Stealth Guide and learn the basics on how to protect your anonymity online. However, don't rely on it because most of the concepts are now outdated. Learn the basics because it seems you're lacking to understand how it works. You need everything to be new and to never log back into your previous suspended accounts either. There are many ways how you can be traced back so please take the time and read the guide first. Then, if you still don't understand something, feel free to ask and someone will help you out in the forum.
So read Stealth Guide or not? You said it is Good and later not...

1. Im asking about how eBay can detect my laptop? If I use new proxy and new Mozilla portable how eBay can detect device? By logs, registry ect?
2.If I put fresh system or user on current Windows (without log to previous accounts) also can detect my device?
Old 02-14-2021

Quote:
So read Stealth Guide or not? You said it is Good and later not...

1. Im asking about how eBay can detect my laptop? If I use new proxy and new Mozilla portable how eBay can detect device? By logs, registry ect?
2.If I put fresh system or user on current Windows (without log to previous accounts) also can detect my device?
1. Use Chrome as I find it better. I haven't really used Mozilla so can't really say much about it. Although, it seems data can be collected from various methods, including but not limited to Windows Registry, Browser Specifications, IP Addresses, Ports etc. Do some research about Browser Fingerprinting and read about it. If you do not understand something, ask and I will be more than happy to respond to your query.

2. Format entire hard drive and re-install Windows.
Old 02-14-2021

Quote:
I'm connecting via Network Address Translation (NAT). How could I connect then?
So you're targetting a public IP/domain which is forwarding to a local IP behind your router/firewall?