Everything real and still denied reinstatement - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK eBay Suspensions

UK eBay Suspensions General issues related to UK eBay suspensions

Old 02-06-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 31%
Default Everything real and still denied reinstatement

Hi, so i've been having a few issues and i can't figure out what i'm doing wrong.
This is my setup
-Mobile data ip that i log to compare with other stealth accounts
-02/Vodafone pay as you go sim card real, not virtual.
-1st item is a used book
-new user account + fresh download of portable browser
-Real name + real address + real D.O.B (real year they were born, not month/date) [Sometimes i use ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name + real address] - although i've been told only ebay USA compare to public database, and not ebay UK.

Now 9/10 accounts get hit with suspension, and i think it's well known that contacting them via livechat is almost impossible to get your account reinstated. So we have twitter and calling them. Twitter most of the time they'll tell you what options you have to "appeal" the decision but they will deny it aswell from my personal experience.
Furthermore, you are unable to request for ebay to call you back when your account is suspended, so you have no choice but to call them yourself, this is another issue as you have to avoid linking multiple accounts to one number as EBAY UK call number is not free, they charge you. So if you were to use skype, they would see the number and link accounts correct?

I know everyone is facing suspension issues but i just don't understand why they would deny the reinstatement request when everything is real like i already mentioned above. I am very confused.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-06-2020
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Everything real and still denied reinstatement

Can i use skype to call ebay for all my suspended accounts? ebay uk charge so it's not feasible to top up each sim card and call from that.
Old 02-06-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estarossa View Post
-Real name + real address + real D.O.B (real year they were born, not month/date) [Sometimes i use ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name + real address] - although i've been told only ebay USA compare to public database, and not ebay UK.
If you input a wrong DOB with a correct year, you cannot go on and call that "everything correct"

See my post as it relates to my theory on these suspensions
Old 02-06-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandoras_box View Post
If you input a wrong DOB with a correct year, you cannot go on and call that "everything correct"

See my post as it relates to my theory on these suspensions
Correct but i highly doubt having the wrong day/month is going to be sufficient enough to raise a red flag on your account, especially when everything else is correct. I simply don't wish to pay to access public database, since i'm not even sure ebay UK actually compare like USA. Thanks for the thread, i'll take a look.
Old 02-07-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

If my assumption that they verify user information is anywhere near correct, then it may fail their check even if you only miss the day of birth by one day.

You can try using a family member's information that's on the electoral roll as an experiment. Let us know your findings.

Before you do this, make sure the other parameters of your experiment are up to par as discussed in my link above.

Good luck.
Old 02-07-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandoras_box View Post
If my assumption that they verify user information is anywhere near correct, then it may fail their check even if you only miss the day of birth by one day.

You can try using a family member's information that's on the electoral roll as an experiment. Let us know your findings.

Before you do this, make sure the other parameters of your experiment are up to par as discussed in my link above.

Good luck.
Hey, sipgate want address verification, is there any other alternative service that has the option to hide/change number to outgoing calls?
Old 02-09-2020
Threadstarter  

"Thanks reaching out about your account status. I checked into this for you and found that your eBay account has been suspended with no chance of reinstatement. When we find accounts that display signs of risk that are too strong to dismiss, we suspend them so that they are no longer used for buying or selling. Due to the level of risk we found with your account, our accounts team have decided to suspend it indefinitely with no option to be reinstated. Moving forward, any associated accounts being used to get around this suspension will be suspended as well."
Can't figure out why they are permanently suspending the accounts straight away.
Old 02-09-2020

Activity: 10%
Longevity: 78%

It looks like your stealth setup is flawed and something is flagging and each one is being connected to each other.

The straight away suspension is now regular to check details of the seller and a phone call is necessary, try https://www.flynumber.com/ give yourself a UK landline that is ported to your mobile and have them call you back
Old 02-10-2020

Longevity: 58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estarossa View Post
Hi, so i've been having a few issues and i can't figure out what i'm doing wrong.
This is my setup
-Mobile data ip that i log to compare with other stealth accounts
-02/Vodafone pay as you go sim card real, not virtual.
-1st item is a used book
-new user account + fresh download of portable browser

Now 9/10 accounts get hit with suspension, and i think it's well known that contacting them via livechat is almost impossible to get your account reinstated. So we have twitter and calling them. Twitter most of the time they'll tell you what options you have to "appeal" the decision but they will deny it aswell from my personal experience.
Furthermore, you are unable to request for ebay to call you back when your account is suspended, so you have no choice but to call them yourself, this is another issue as you have to avoid linking multiple accounts to one number as EBAY UK call number is not free, they charge you. So if you were to use skype, they would see the number and link accounts correct?

I know everyone is facing suspension issues but i just don't understand why they would deny the reinstatement request when everything is real like i already mentioned above. I am very confused.
do you use ebay app?
Old 02-10-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by degsey69 View Post
It looks like your stealth setup is flawed and something is flagging and each one is being connected to each other.

The straight away suspension is now regular to check details of the seller and a phone call is necessary, try https://www.flynumber.com/ give yourself a UK landline that is ported to your mobile and have them call you back
The problem is that whenever i call, they simply tell me i'm permanently suspended and can't use their platform so it's no hope. I can't figure out where i'm being detected/linked
This is my current setup
-new useraccount
-mobile data ip that i log
-disabled webrtc
-disabled webgl
-alternate browsers
-flash is automatically disabled on most mozilla versions
-real sim card
-high quality vcc
-1st item low risk 7 day auction
-try to use real name + address but sometimes ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name + random address
Can't really think of where i'm going wrong, i'm trying virtualmachines now, see how that goes.
Old 02-10-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
do you use ebay app?
I don't, only PC windows 7 user accounts.
Old 04-24-2020

Activity: 6%
Longevity: 40%

It is not your problem, just EBAY wants to limit new accounts without any excuses.