eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   MC113 Your eBay account has been permanently suspended (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/141729-mc113-your-ebay-account-has-been-permanently-suspended.html)

DanielPatrick 01-28-2021 07:46 AM

MC113 Your eBay account has been permanently suspended
 
MC113 Your eBay account has been permanently suspended


Hello,
Your eBay account has been permanently suspended because we noticed activity that we believe is a risk to our community.

This means the following:
- You canít buy or sell on eBay any longer. Any other accounts that you own or that are associated with this account have also been suspended.
- Outstanding selling fees are due immediately, and any amounts that you havenít previously disputed will be charged to the payment method we have on file.

The safety of our community is a top priority for us, so our decision to permanently suspend your account is final and canít be appealed.

Does anyone know why? Something is being linked, but can't figure out what it is. Created a brand new Stealth Account, so idea ... I just get that message straight away.

slokor 01-28-2021 06:46 PM

Re: MC113 Your eBay account has been permanently suspended
 
Going to need a LOT more info about you did things to even try to offer you any advice.

magina 01-28-2021 06:52 PM

Re: MC113 Your eBay account has been permanently suspended
 
What IP address are you using?
What VCC?
What Phone Number?

winge00 01-28-2021 06:57 PM

Re: MC113 Your eBay account has been permanently suspended
 
It could be due to number of reasons, best bet is buy stealth book,

DanielPatrick 01-28-2021 07:02 PM

Re: MC113 Your eBay account has been permanently suspended
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by magina (Post 1139080)
What IP address are you using? New IP
What VCC? New VCC
What Phone Number? New Phone Number

And, I've read the Stealth eBook.

I really can't understand what's being linked. Has eBay updated something recently maybe?

Give me a list of checks and I will indicate whether it was created new or not. I believe that I'm doing everything correct, however there is something that is linking which I can't figure out what it is. I need your help on this please.

DanielPatrick 02-04-2021 09:06 PM

Re: MC113 Your eBay account has been permanently suspended
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 1139077)
Going to need a LOT more info about you did things to even try to offer you any advice.

Here is the info provided below:
  • New Virtual Machine (Full Clone from a Brand New OS Installation)
  • New IP Address
  • New Virtual Credit Card
  • New Gmail Account
  • New PayPal Account
  • New eBay Account
  • New Residential Address
  • New Phone Number
  • Never Listed Anything
  • Never logged into my previous Suspended Accounts.

So, what is being linked that is getting the new created accounts suspended straight away?

degsey69 02-04-2021 09:52 PM

Re: MC113 Your eBay account has been permanently suspended
 
I think the virtual machine could be your undoing, I am not an expert but they can scan the ports and if some addresses are not changed they can see the PC your using.

Recommend using a regular browser on a regular PC in a sub account, I have used all that you have et up minus the virtual machine successfully a lot of times without association to other stealth accounts.

DanielPatrick 02-04-2021 10:30 PM

Re: MC113 Your eBay account has been permanently suspended
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by degsey69 (Post 1140229)
I think the virtual machine could be your undoing, I am not an expert but they can scan the ports and if some addresses are not changed they can see the PC your using.

Recommend using a regular browser on a regular PC in a sub account, I have used all that you have et up minus the virtual machine successfully a lot of times without association to other stealth accounts.

I think the virtual machine could be your undoing, I am not an expert but they can scan the ports and if some addresses are not changed they can see the PC your using. Which addresses are they? Can someone maybe confirm and elaborate more on this please?

Recommend using a regular browser on a regular PC in a sub account, I have used all that you have et up minus the virtual machine successfully a lot of times without association to other stealth accounts. What do you mean?

DanielPatrick 02-05-2021 02:37 PM

Re: MC113 Your eBay account has been permanently suspended
 
Any Stealth Experts can give me a solution and tell me what is being linked please? Anyone? :juggle:

coolcatty 02-05-2021 04:36 PM

Re: MC113 Your eBay account has been permanently suspended
 
could it of been a virtual machine , that someone used that IP address before and been suspended ?
having no search history have a very clean machine maybe?

DanielPatrick 02-06-2021 08:43 AM

Re: MC113 Your eBay account has been permanently suspended
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by coolcatty (Post 1140379)
could it of been a virtual machine , that someone used that IP address before and been suspended ?
having no search history have a very clean machine maybe?

I created that new Virtual Machine, never used eBay on it. Only purpose of it is to use it as an original OS and always clone new VMs from it.

Anyone else knows maybe what might be the issue here?

onoff 02-06-2021 10:39 AM

Re: MC113 Your eBay account has been permanently suspended
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DanielPatrick (Post 1140224)
Here is the info provided below:
  • New Virtual Machine (Full Clone from a Brand New OS Installation)
  • New IP Address
  • New Virtual Credit Card
  • New Gmail Account
  • New PayPal Account
  • New eBay Account
  • New Residential Address
  • New Phone Number
  • Never Listed Anything
  • Never logged into my previous Suspended Accounts.

So, what is being linked that is getting the new created accounts suspended straight away?

i have done exact same thing, but they found me

DanielPatrick 02-06-2021 10:56 AM

Re: MC113 Your eBay account has been permanently suspended
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by onoff (Post 1140513)
i have done exact same thing, but they found me

Does anyone have any idea what's going on? What have they changed lately? :confused:

onoff 02-06-2021 11:15 AM

Re: MC113 Your eBay account has been permanently suspended
 
but i did my account 1 month ago, bought 2 thing then...
waited to my card so i could link it to paypal so i can sell things..

and today when i started to insert post to sell they suspended me..again

dont know how the found me?
i think you also must do format pc

DanielPatrick 02-06-2021 11:28 AM

Re: MC113 Your eBay account has been permanently suspended
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by onoff (Post 1140523)
but i did my account 1 month ago, bought 2 thing then...
waited to my card so i could link it to paypal so i can sell things..

and today when i started to insert post to sell they suspended me..again

dont know how the found me?
i think you also must do format pc

There is no need to format the PC, that's why you would use Virtual Machines. They must have implemented something new as I never had issues creating Stealth accounts in the past.

onoff 02-06-2021 11:45 AM

Re: MC113 Your eBay account has been permanently suspended
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DanielPatrick (Post 1140525)
There is no need to format the PC, that's why you would use Virtual Machines. They must have implemented something new as I never had issues creating Stealth accounts in the past.

so with VM like vmware workstation is it just to make new account?

DanielPatrick 02-06-2021 12:07 PM

Re: MC113 Your eBay account has been permanently suspended
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by onoff (Post 1140529)
so with VM like vmware workstation is it just to make new account?

VMware is a Virtual Machine. You're running an OS inside your OS. So, when you're ready from it, all you have to do it just delete the VM and it is completely gone. No need for formatting.

onoff 02-06-2021 12:15 PM

Re: MC113 Your eBay account has been permanently suspended
 
ok i understand...

but don't know if this VM just is that...

must be something more ebay see

DanielPatrick 02-06-2021 12:27 PM

Re: MC113 Your eBay account has been permanently suspended
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by onoff (Post 1140537)
ok i understand...

but don't know if this VM just is that...

must be something more ebay see

That's my question. What is it? Maybe someone has an idea and can shed some more light on this. Anyone? :bored:

Rudraksha 02-06-2021 09:08 PM

Re: MC113 Your eBay account has been permanently suspended
 
I have the same issue and each time I get stuck in the last page then I get a heartbreaking limit of 10 items

DanielPatrick 02-06-2021 09:25 PM

Re: MC113 Your eBay account has been permanently suspended
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudraksha (Post 1140611)
I have the same issue and each time I get stuck in the last page then I get a heartbreaking limit of 10 items

Does the account get suspended also? If so, after how many hours or days?

GreenBean 02-06-2021 09:34 PM

Re: MC113 Your eBay account has been permanently suspended
 
What country eBay is being used?

:spy:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:07 PM.

vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:07 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58