eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   MC113 Your eBay account has been permanently suspended (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/141729-mc113-your-ebay-account-has-been-permanently-suspended.html)

DanielPatrick 01-28-2021 07:46 AM

MC113 Your eBay account has been permanently suspended

Hello,
Your eBay account has been permanently suspended because we noticed activity that we believe is a risk to our community.

This means the following:
- You can’t buy or sell on eBay any longer. Any other accounts that you own or that are associated with this account have also been suspended.
- Outstanding selling fees are due immediately, and any amounts that you haven’t previously disputed will be charged to the payment method we have on file.

The safety of our community is a top priority for us, so our decision to permanently suspend your account is final and can’t be appealed.

Does anyone know why? Something is being linked, but can't figure out what it is. Created a brand new Stealth Account, so idea ... I just get that message straight away.

slokor 01-28-2021 06:46 PM

Re: MC113 Your eBay account has been permanently suspended

Going to need a LOT more info about you did things to even try to offer you any advice.

magina 01-28-2021 06:52 PM

What IP address are you using?
What VCC?
What Phone Number?

winge00 01-28-2021 06:57 PM

It could be due to number of reasons, best bet is buy stealth book,

DanielPatrick 01-28-2021 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magina (Post 1139080)
What IP address are you using? New IP
What VCC? New VCC
What Phone Number? New Phone Number

And, I've read the Stealth eBook.

I really can't understand what's being linked. Has eBay updated something recently maybe?

Give me a list of checks and I will indicate whether it was created new or not. I believe that I'm doing everything correct, however there is something that is linking which I can't figure out what it is. I need your help on this please.

DanielPatrick 02-04-2021 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 1139077)
Going to need a LOT more info about you did things to even try to offer you any advice.

Here is the info provided below:
  • New Virtual Machine (Full Clone from a Brand New OS Installation)
  • New IP Address
  • New Virtual Credit Card
  • New Gmail Account
  • New PayPal Account
  • New eBay Account
  • New Residential Address
  • New Phone Number
  • Never Listed Anything
  • Never logged into my previous Suspended Accounts.

So, what is being linked that is getting the new created accounts suspended straight away?

degsey69 02-04-2021 09:52 PM

I think the virtual machine could be your undoing, I am not an expert but they can scan the ports and if some addresses are not changed they can see the PC your using.

Recommend using a regular browser on a regular PC in a sub account, I have used all that you have et up minus the virtual machine successfully a lot of times without association to other stealth accounts.

DanielPatrick 02-04-2021 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by degsey69 (Post 1140229)
I think the virtual machine could be your undoing, I am not an expert but they can scan the ports and if some addresses are not changed they can see the PC your using.

Recommend using a regular browser on a regular PC in a sub account, I have used all that you have et up minus the virtual machine successfully a lot of times without association to other stealth accounts.

I think the virtual machine could be your undoing, I am not an expert but they can scan the ports and if some addresses are not changed they can see the PC your using. Which addresses are they? Can someone maybe confirm and elaborate more on this please?

Recommend using a regular browser on a regular PC in a sub account, I have used all that you have et up minus the virtual machine successfully a lot of times without association to other stealth accounts. What do you mean?

DanielPatrick 02-05-2021 02:37 PM

Any Stealth Experts can give me a solution and tell me what is being linked please? Anyone? :juggle:

coolcatty 02-05-2021 04:36 PM

could it of been a virtual machine , that someone used that IP address before and been suspended ?
having no search history have a very clean machine maybe?

DanielPatrick 02-06-2021 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolcatty (Post 1140379)
could it of been a virtual machine , that someone used that IP address before and been suspended ?
having no search history have a very clean machine maybe?

I created that new Virtual Machine, never used eBay on it. Only purpose of it is to use it as an original OS and always clone new VMs from it.

Anyone else knows maybe what might be the issue here?

onoff 02-06-2021 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanielPatrick (Post 1140224)
Here is the info provided below:
  • New Virtual Machine (Full Clone from a Brand New OS Installation)
  • New IP Address
  • New Virtual Credit Card
  • New Gmail Account
  • New PayPal Account
  • New eBay Account
  • New Residential Address
  • New Phone Number
  • Never Listed Anything
  • Never logged into my previous Suspended Accounts.

So, what is being linked that is getting the new created accounts suspended straight away?

i have done exact same thing, but they found me

DanielPatrick 02-06-2021 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onoff (Post 1140513)
i have done exact same thing, but they found me

Does anyone have any idea what's going on? What have they changed lately? :confused:

onoff 02-06-2021 11:15 AM

but i did my account 1 month ago, bought 2 thing then...
waited to my card so i could link it to paypal so i can sell things..

and today when i started to insert post to sell they suspended me..again

dont know how the found me?
i think you also must do format pc

DanielPatrick 02-06-2021 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onoff (Post 1140523)
but i did my account 1 month ago, bought 2 thing then...
waited to my card so i could link it to paypal so i can sell things..

and today when i started to insert post to sell they suspended me..again

dont know how the found me?
i think you also must do format pc

There is no need to format the PC, that's why you would use Virtual Machines. They must have implemented something new as I never had issues creating Stealth accounts in the past.

onoff 02-06-2021 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanielPatrick (Post 1140525)
There is no need to format the PC, that's why you would use Virtual Machines. They must have implemented something new as I never had issues creating Stealth accounts in the past.

so with VM like vmware workstation is it just to make new account?

DanielPatrick 02-06-2021 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onoff (Post 1140529)
so with VM like vmware workstation is it just to make new account?

VMware is a Virtual Machine. You're running an OS inside your OS. So, when you're ready from it, all you have to do it just delete the VM and it is completely gone. No need for formatting.

onoff 02-06-2021 12:15 PM

ok i understand...

but don't know if this VM just is that...

must be something more ebay see

DanielPatrick 02-06-2021 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onoff (Post 1140537)
ok i understand...

but don't know if this VM just is that...

must be something more ebay see

That's my question. What is it? Maybe someone has an idea and can shed some more light on this. Anyone? :bored:

Rudraksha 02-06-2021 09:08 PM

I have the same issue and each time I get stuck in the last page then I get a heartbreaking limit of 10 items

DanielPatrick 02-06-2021 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudraksha (Post 1140611)
I have the same issue and each time I get stuck in the last page then I get a heartbreaking limit of 10 items

Does the account get suspended also? If so, after how many hours or days?

GreenBean 02-06-2021 09:34 PM

What country eBay is being used?

:spy:

DanielPatrick 02-06-2021 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 1140618)
What country eBay is being used?

:spy:

United Kingdom - co.uk ... why?

gnettuno 07-06-2021 06:32 PM

Just happened to me as well. I'm using VPS and I did a few changes that I normally don't: signed in with g mail created with 1 min before, changed my username, completed a listing, ... is there a chance that they will do it randomly ?!?!?

rsot 07-10-2021 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gnettuno (Post 1161535)
Just happened to me as well. I'm using VPS and I did a few changes that I normally don't: signed in with g mail created with 1 min before, changed my username, completed a listing, ... is there a chance that they will do it randomly ?!?!?

What category of sales? High risk items or no?

v2sjb 01-09-2022 01:42 PM

To be honest, a lot of us have been there and got the tshirt with the MC113. What I did was read the stealth guide , and get yourself new pc, you can buy an office pc on ebay uk for £50. Buy an ssd hard drive and go thru the stealth process. Ebay using technology will be looking for new registered accounts in your name. So you will have to do has the book suggests, new emails, new sim card in new burner phone. You cannot use your own broadband, so either use mobile BB, vpn or whatever, but CANNOT USE THE SAME IP ADDRESS. Also the order you create new accounts is important. Paypal then ebay, even you will be forced yo use manage payments. Dont paypal same day has ebay account. Leave it a few days. Open new bank accounts. The more stealth accounts you can open the better. Letting them age for 6 months or more will help you. I generally open up new account every 6 month, and sit on them. I don't have to rely on ebay sales has income. But was making a lot. So im ready in 2022 to start selling again! Also look at this forum will give you useful tips. I made my first sale in ages on a managed payment 2 months ago. The secret is, you have to show ebay your a novice on there platform, not an experienced seller. Take things very quite to start with. Gradually build your feedback up making some purchases, even having items delivered to argos, has helped me increase my feedback

banginonwax 01-14-2022 01:00 AM

Correct on needing new hardware. eBay has been implementing browser fingerprinting which gets new accounts suspended even if the account is made on new user, portable browser or virtual machine. Using a different browser and extensions to hide or change your user agent and canvas will also get you suspended. eBay bots will pick up on this activity to hide or change fingerprint then suspended you. You will need a fresh clean device that has not been used on eBay.

rsot 01-14-2022 06:09 AM

Interesting - new user accounts on same computer used to be working alright with other changes being implemented

matanasow25 01-14-2022 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanielPatrick (Post 1138973)

Hello,
Your eBay account has been permanently suspended because we noticed activity that we believe is a risk to our community.

This means the following:
- You can’t buy or sell on eBay any longer. Any other accounts that you own or that are associated with this account have also been suspended.
- Outstanding selling fees are due immediately, and any amounts that you haven’t previously disputed will be charged to the payment method we have on file.

The safety of our community is a top priority for us, so our decision to permanently suspend your account is final and can’t be appealed.

Does anyone know why? Something is being linked, but can't figure out what it is. Created a brand new Stealth Account, so idea ... I just get that message straight away.

1.Started listing too soon.
2. New account with activity patterns of an experienced user
3. Bad proxy provider
4. Suspicious activity (browsing, opening sellers, moving too fast, clicking where a normal new user never does)
5. Too fast to register the account
There are too many factors to consider, best bet nowadays is to find people you know who have legit old accounts used for buying and buy the accounts from them, if they are not considering selling they will just create a new one for their buying purposes.

bramblewill 02-07-2022 12:25 PM

Never go through all that hassle of new computer etc Just different user accounts on same computer dedicated ip on each

salesen 02-10-2022 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bramblewill (Post 1184254)
Never go through all that hassle of new computer etc Just different user accounts on same computer dedicated ip on each

this method works perfectly to me