my account suspended with this msg. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK eBay Suspensions

UK eBay Suspensions General issues related to UK eBay suspensions

Old 01-30-2022

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 13%
Default my account suspended with this msg.

hello everyone, my account is suspended and received this message, contact live chat a few time but no luck, does anyone have experience resolve this situation?

Hello XXXXX,

We wanted to let you know that your eBay account has been permanently suspended because of activity that we believe was putting the eBay community at risk. We understand that this must be frustrating, but this decision was not made lightly and it’s important that we keep our marketplace safe for everyone. Learn more about how and why accounts can be suspended.

Here’s what you need to know
- You will no longer be able to use your account to buy or sell items and any new accounts you set up may also be suspended.

- Any listings have been removed and they can be viewed below.

- We’ve credited all associated fees except for payments processing fees and the final value fee for your listing(s).

- Any outstanding selling fees are due and will be charged to your payment method on file. If you’ve already opened any dispute claims for these fees, they won’t be charged until the claims have been resolved.

If you have any questions or concerns, or think we’ve made a mistake, please get in touch. We’re here to help.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-30-2022

Longevity: 27%
Default Re: my account suspended with this msg.

Its dead, time to start again.

Why did they ban you?
Old 02-02-2022
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 13%

hello, they did not mention, they said they cant disclose. it is very small account. but i want to save it because it is under my real information, so sad
Old 02-03-2022
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 20%
Longevity: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwan View Post
hello, they did not mention, they said they cant disclose. it is very small account. but i want to save it because it is under my real information, so sad
What was you selling was it VERO?
Old 02-03-2022
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

OP, message says you were putting eb community at risk - likely related to items sold (risky?) or lot of returns...?
Old 02-10-2022

Longevity: 23%

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwan View Post
hello everyone, my account is suspended and received this message, contact live chat a few time but no luck, does anyone have experience resolve this situation?

Hello XXXXX,

We wanted to let you know that your eBay account has been permanently suspended because of activity that we believe was putting the eBay community at risk. We understand that this must be frustrating, but this decision was not made lightly and it’s important that we keep our marketplace safe for everyone. Learn more about how and why accounts can be suspended.

Here’s what you need to know
- You will no longer be able to use your account to buy or sell items and any new accounts you set up may also be suspended.

- Any listings have been removed and they can be viewed below.

- We’ve credited all associated fees except for payments processing fees and the final value fee for your listing(s).

- Any outstanding selling fees are due and will be charged to your payment method on file. If you’ve already opened any dispute claims for these fees, they won’t be charged until the claims have been resolved.

If you have any questions or concerns, or think we’ve made a mistake, please get in touch. We’re here to help.
how old is the account?