anyone from uk use auction splash? Opinions appreciated - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK eBay Suspensions

UK eBay Suspensions General issues related to UK eBay suspensions

Old 04-19-2011
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 76%
Default anyone from uk use auction splash? Opinions appreciated

Hi all,
i have a stealth account that i am ready to start stepping up a little, so thought i would look at some free auction listing programmes.
Not wanting to pay auctivia's fees for now, i have been looking at auction splash, which looks simple to use, and more importantly is free!

I always used turbo li ster in the past, which worked fine for me, but now i know what i do about e bay i dont want to use any of their software / spyware if i can help it.
My general mode of listing is to do about 30 a day, and i work on a numbers game with what sells and what doesnt - although i wont go that high to start with, maybe 10 a day for a month or so while i build things up.

So, to get back to my original question, does anyone have experience with auctionsplash, i like the idea that it goes onto my pc and is not web-based, so i can do pretty much what i did with tur bo list er and upload when i am ready, any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

One other thing, i also plan on listing on eb uk and eb usa , again something i did before pretty successfully, does anyone know if this works okay with auction splash?

Cheers in advance!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-19-2011

Longevity: 75%
Send a message via MSN to ShadyOne

Got to say, their website doesn't look that professional, not a good sign really.

Still I will hold judgement until I have heard from someone who has used it.

I do use Auctiva, I understand what you mean by the fees, perhaps someone will come up with an alternative we can both use

I will have a look see what I can find...

Old 04-19-2011

I use Auctiva - i think I pay US$8.00 per month or thereabouts. In view of the game we are all playing it's hardly a lot is it? I know what business rates we have to pay - now that hurts!!!
Old 04-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannytranny View Post
I use Auctiva - i think I pay US$8.00 per month or thereabouts. In view of the game we are all playing it's hardly a lot is it? I know what business rates we have to pay - now that hurts!!!
Yeah - true!

I think that the OP isn't making enough money to use Auctiva without having to worry about its fees eating profit.

So he is looking for some alternatives.

Old 04-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
Yeah - true!

I think that the OP isn't making enough money to use Auctiva without having to worry about its fees eating profit.

So he is looking for some alternatives.

I take your point but Auctiva allows you a certain amount of deep cover for the equivalent of (about) £1.15p a week. My Vodka bill every night comes to a lot more than that and that gives me no deep cover. (Makes me feel good though):D
Old 04-19-2011

Quote:
I take your point but Auctiva allows you a certain amount of deep cover for the equivalent of (about) £1.15p a week.
I use Auctiva so I recommend it to him unless someone can offer a better one thats is free instead?

Quote:
My Vodka bill every night comes to a lot more than that and that gives me no deep cover. (Makes me feel good though):D
I always drink a fifth of vodka before I drive..........................

Last edited by ShadyOne; 04-19-2011 at 06:35 PM.
Old 04-19-2011

I bet you're one of those blokes that always drives better when you're p****d aren't you? I NEVER drink and drive - I did it once and when I went round a corner spilt it over a brand new dress - ruined it - it's true what they say - don't drink and drive, it's just not worth it!:D
The Following User Says Thank You to GrannyT For This Useful Post:
luverlyjuberly (06-06-2011)
Old 04-26-2011
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Hi, thanks for all the replies (although we seem to be drifitng off-topic somewhat!)
I have started using auction splash just to see how it goes, it is okay although not as user-friendly as i had hoped.
I will probably go over to auctiva once things are up and running properly and there are no limitations on the amount i can list, but until i get to that point i just cant afford it. I am making about £30 a week at the moment, compared to the £300-400 i was making before everything got shut down, so it just isnt an option to use a paid service at the moment!
Old 04-26-2011

Auctiva is free for 30 days, so you got nothing to lose trying it daz :D
Old 05-12-2011
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Hi all, have been using auctionsplash for a few weeks now, it is okay but very time-consuming to create new listings, will wait until i am past the 100 day limit then move on to auctiva i think, am already hitting my 100-day listing limits for tis month, so just have to wait another month or so i think as the acc is now 2 months old, great feedback and4.9 across the board on dsrs, but still they only let me slell 100 per month, which includes all items sold and all active listings, that sucks big time!

So, auction splash is okay, it is pretty easy to use, and for low volume sales i would say its ideal as it is pretty user friendly and gives you loads of free pictures, but not really suitable for volume sales and continous relists of te same items.

Hope this info is of use to anyone else who was considering using it!