Any suggestions will be highly appreciated - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 01-23-2011
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 81%
Default Any suggestions will be highly appreciated

I recently got limited by paypal and managed to send all the documents they want, but finally they are asking for this -
Dear Mr X,

We have received your documents. Thank you for your cooperation.

But we are sorry that your account access limitation cannot be lifted at
this time. We need more information.

***To resolve your limitation effectively, please provide all the following
steps in one time by logging in resolution center. Please ensure the
document you providing is real and valid***

1.Screenshot of Invoice. Please provide screenshot of all original bills of
sale of your purchase or acquisition of the items you are selling (the
quantity of the items listed in the invoices should be more than 2).

We review the received documents in order and generally it takes 3 to 5
business days to process these documents. Once we process your documents,
we will contact you by email about the status of your PayPal Account.

Sincerely,

Lily
PayPal Account Review Department
PayPal, an eBay Company.

PLEASE ANY SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO PROVIDE THIS. THANKS.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-23-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%

Maybe try this if you think your personality coincides with it.

I'd call being firm but polite reminding them that you have fulfilled what they wanted and the Paypal account just isn't worth all of this trouble. Ask for the account to be closed so you don't have to be concerned with it, it's just dragging on too long. You don't plan on selling that much anyhow.
People here will tell you to do the opposite, and maybe they are right. Maybe i am way off but it worked fine for me. I have 3 accounts, one is my regular REAL account with real info I've had for 6 yrs and the other two accounts I went real slow on. I try to not sell on Ebay anymore but I keep going back. It's sad it's such an addiction when the free insertion fees show up, it's way too much work for the money anyhow. Others here seem to have the opposite experience but they probably have a wholesaler, I do not.

I let the accounts sit and the limit was raised after a bit but they never let me know that. They let me go over $850 a few times.

I also don't bother playing games to identify myself when I call Paypal, gimmie a break who else would call from this number because they screwed them over? I shouldn't have to call, they shouldn't be limiting my payments with echeck excuses They they say "well upgrade from a personal account so there won't be limits then I say ok I will look into it". But usually what they direct you to is only good for them but maybe not.

With that, I always joke around and am very polite, it's not the employees fault of course so it's best not to discourage them.They are only doing their job so make friends with them as you would anyone else you are on the phone or in person with, talk about other things. Have fun with them. Maybe different things work for different personalities but Paypal I've called way too many times to ask what the deal is with the limits. Years ago this never happened to me when I sold on Ebay

Last edited by Melissa1971; 01-23-2011 at 05:13 PM.