suspended account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK eBay Suspensions

UK eBay Suspensions General issues related to UK eBay suspensions

Old 11-28-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 71%
Smile suspended account

was suspended from ebay about 5 yrs ago at a different address from previous one ! was selling imported ghd from china . I withdrawed all the cash from paypal and left the account in default . I now am thinking of starting my own business at a local shopping centre

Will be a new address - new telephone number - new email obviously

If I use same name and dob do you think ebay or paypal will link my name and date of birth after such a long time ?

I am aware of stealth but to be honest I want a legit business and want to be paying taxes

I know i was stupid last time but Hey you learn by your mistakes

All my new item will be vero free items ?

what you think people ?

Im new to forum so please go lightly ha
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-28-2011

Longevity: 74%

You need to use a different name than last time really. You can use a nickname that you have if you have one. Spell your last name slightly different

I don't think d.o.b will be a problem if you have a new address, new bank account, new everything else...

Hopefully others will share their opinions for you though...
The Following User Says Thank You to ingle92protege For This Useful Post:
leericho (11-28-2011)
Old 11-28-2011
Threadstarter  

thanks so much for reply , ps i did not mean to offend anyone by mentioning legit and taxes , hope others can also give me some good advice
Old 11-30-2011

Longevity: 72%

i dont think i would ever go legit on ebay again. before i new about stealth they wrecked my life! shut my ebay business account down. i went into debt as i could not pay the loan for my business!

one thing i would like to add is if paypal ever want to see documents from you, your in a mess. that is why with ebay/paypal stealth, if your account goes, you dump it and move on to another.

eventually paypal will limit you and ask for docs. it might be 2 years down the line, but it will hapen! make sure you have more than 1 stealth account ready for when this day comes!
The Following User Says Thank You to xxxhustlerxxx For This Useful Post:
leericho (11-30-2011)
Old 11-30-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forum. You are receiving good advice so far.

What is "imported ghd"?
Old 11-30-2011
Threadstarter  

Default ghd

imported ghd = made in china designer hair straigtners , ⊗⊗⊗⊗ , counterfit ha . Im thinking about a few stealths to be honest . just sell enough to pay my rent at my shop . few hundred here , few hundred there . maybe the tax man dont need to know , put the shop in my girls name , get her to go to work 9 till 5 and i run a few stealths . sounds like a plan :-). I wanted one legit ebay and paypal though as i like to buy stuff from ebay . Grrr wat to do ha . I have my gf sister let me use her details at the moment so I am back on ebay but the 10 a month selling limit is hurting me bad . I will be using aliexpress and alibaba for a lot of my stuff for shop but i normally used paypal invoices for aliexpress .

As anyone used aliexpress and payed via another method and not had any issues ? I know aliexpress dont accept paypal but i kinda felt safe using paypal invoices as i dont have a credit card and dont trust direct debit transactions .

I know im going a bit off track here but thought id put the question across

thanks for all your help everyone !
Old 11-30-2011
Threadstarter  

also Its the return address im worried about as I like to recieve products as well as sell them . You can get some great deals on ebay when buying in bulk from china . so we buy in bulk from china then split it up and sell to the uk at a profitable price

what yas wreckon ?
Old 11-30-2011
Threadstarter  

say I had a stealth with a po box . I would be getting a lot of china post delivered nearly ever day . How would i explain to the post man that it was my mail as it would not be my name on the po box would it ?

see lots of questions , dont know what to do ha
Old 11-30-2011

first off! NEVER get your family or friends involved. anything goes wrong they are to blame not you. so if i were you i would forget that right now.

second, alibaba?? u mad bro? why you selling counterfit crap?

EVERY single item on alibaba.com or alibaba express is counterfit!

may i ask what are you going to be selling in your shop in the shopping centre?

for your returns question, the address you use on paypal should be a address you have access to. if the address is banned, be creative, you would be very surprised at the ammount of times royal mail have deliverd to some very strange address's of mine post man just laughs these days
leericho (11-30-2011)
Old 11-30-2011
Threadstarter  

my new shop in the shopping centre will be nail art products
mainly

eyelashes

nail art accessiories

beauty products

all unbranded products

I have learnt my lesson with any branded products coming from china , but I learnt the hard way .
Old 11-30-2011
Threadstarter  

obviously I knew they was counterfit but it was quick return and i took the chance !
Old 11-30-2011
Threadstarter  

all nail art accessiores bought from china

any beauty products like max factor , rimmel , and so on all bought from uk wholesalers !
Old 11-30-2011
Threadstarter  

Thanks for your advice though bro , with regards to alibaba and aliexpress I think these are good sites if you know how to work them and clearly stay away from anything branded !
Old 11-30-2011

yer i have heard people say they have bought some OK stuff from there. but still, just stay away from it and you will be OK. hope it all works out for you. just remember.. allways have another stealth ready to go just incase
leericho (11-30-2011)