Linked ebay accounts...one suspended! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK eBay Suspensions

UK eBay Suspensions General issues related to UK eBay suspensions

Old 03-27-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 70%
Default Linked ebay accounts...one suspended!

Hello,
I have been selling dvds on ebay for approx 8 months.
My main account is on silver powerseller status with feedback of over 2500.

I linked another ebay account to this account approx 3 months ago to start selling the same items on it. This second account has yesterday been closed down due to fraud of some kind.

They won't tell me why and they will not re-instate it...i am now really worried about my main account as it was linked.
Please could anyone tell me what to do to protect this account?
I have bought stealth but am not really quite sure how to use this to protect the account i already have?
Help Please
Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-27-2012
Threadstarter  

. i am so worried as ebay is my only form of income . i could lose my house if my main site goes down . i just don't know what to do to protect it?
Thanks everyone
Old 03-27-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums.

Your main account IS linked and yes, you have every reason to worry. There is not much you can do to "protect" the account except 1) avoid selling risky items 2) avoid getting policy violations 3) pay your fees.

Only time will tell if the account lasts - wish you all the best.

Quote:

I have bought stealth but am not really quite sure how to use this to protect the account i already have?
You bought the guide? Still shows you as junior member...anyhow, use it and GROW new stealth accounts.
Old 03-27-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 71%

Quote:
Originally Posted by shapri View Post
Hello,

I linked another ebay account to this account approx 3 months ago to start selling the same items on it. This second account has yesterday been closed down due to fraud of some kind.

They won't tell me why and they will not re-instate it...i am now really worried about my main account as it was linked.
Help Please
Thanks
The guide is not going to give you information on how to protect your existing account because it can't be done. You have exposed it to danger and e/b will kill it eventually.

You need to go stealth and start again.

BTW selling the same items on linked accounts is not allowed by e/b

If there was a 'fraud' issue on your account then I would guess you pretty much know what the problem was that got you shut down.

Good luck
Old 03-27-2012

Quote:
Hello,

Help Please
Thanks
I'm in the same situation mate. One account banned. I don't care about that but my other account with 650 feedbacks is still alive. My accounts were not linked up. But yes they had the same info. I changed my registration info on my alive account including name, address, and email. But I doubt it will stay alive. I'm planning to hook up a stealth paypal to it. Just to experience it. As rsot said do not sell stuff that will get you in trouble. I will take risk and link my paypal. You never know ebay might come across and maybe decide to let it go if your doing good on it.

Best of luck...
Old 03-27-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
i am so worried as ebay is my only form of income . i could lose my house if my main site goes down . i just don't know what to do to protect it?
Thanks everyone
Check over your trasactions on the suspended account. There'll be something

Something was not done correctly and you got caught.

None of us can say if the main account will stay up.

You have to check exactly what you are doing what type of items you are even listing.

You do need to go into protection mode for your main account.
It's not a guarantee it will last.