Advice needed on best way forward... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK eBay Suspensions

UK eBay Suspensions General issues related to UK eBay suspensions

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-09-2013
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 12
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 60%
iTrader: (0)
Default Advice needed on best way forward...

Hello people after hours of forum browsing and reading the stealth guide I am about to embark on creating a stealth account. But your advise is needed.
Right here's a break down of whats what.

I have access to a address different to my home address.
I have a natwest bank account in my own name registered to my home address.
I'm thinking about getting a dongle or setting up a VPN to make sure the ip changes and can't be linked. Not sure which is the best method.

I have one blocked ebay account from my home address and one ebay account that's still running (had this before the blocked one but forgot about it until ebay emailed me after blocking one, saying its been inactive for over 8years and will be closed if I don't sign in and verify etc).
But this has been linked to the blocked one and has 20/800 limits on it. Can only increase limits if I verify that the blocked account belongs to me which I don't plan on doing. My PayPal is fine has no limits whatsoever.

I plan on opening a new PayPal and eBay account with new details. When creating my new PayPal shall I use my natwest account that has no links to the blocked account.
Will the ebay name and PayPal need to match?
P.s the new address is in the same area on the opposite side of my house. How many stealth accounts can I set up using this new house address? Cheers

Last edited by makaveli2k12; 03-09-2013 at 09:53 PM.
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 03-10-2013
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 42,042
Thanks: 5,509
Thanked 9,022 Times in 7,036 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (6)
Default

Quote:
Hello people after hours of forum browsing and reading the stealth guide I am about to embark on creating a stealth account. But your advise is needed.
Right here's a break down of whats what.
Wise idea.

Quote:
I have access to a address different to my home address.
I have a natwest bank account in my own name registered to my home address.
I'm thinking about getting a dongle or setting up a VPN to make sure the ip changes and can't

be linked. Not sure which is the best method.
Sensible stuff about the address & bank account. I'll comment more on the address later in the post. Go for a dongle. Risk of a VPN of being detected. Avoid that wherever possible. You want a long life for this stealth account.


Quote:
I have one blocked ebay account from my home address and one ebay account that's still running

(had this before the blocked one but forgot about it until ebay emailed me after blocking one,

saying its been inactive for over 8years and will be closed if I don't sign in and verify

etc).
But this has been linked to the blocked one and has 20/800 limits on it. Can only increase

limits if I verify that the blocked account belongs to me which I don't plan on doing. My

PayPal is fine has no limits whatsoever.
Avoid issues then. Lucky to have one account going. Kept it so. But bear in mind, it may get linked & found out one day.Then suspension will happen.


Quote:
I plan on opening a new PayPal and eBay account with new details. When creating my new PayPal

shall I use my natwest account that has no links to the blocked account.
Will the ebay name and PayPal need to match?
Of course a bank account must have no link to anything suspended. Current or basic account will be most suitable. It is preferable to have info matching. Just gives the account a better chance with ebay/paypal.Be careful with your choice of names

Quote:
P.s the new address is in the same area on the opposite side of my house. How many stealth accounts can I set up using this new house address? Cheers
Flaw here for me. Expand on 'the same area on the opposite side of my house'? Are you meaning the same street and postcode. If so, then that's a risk. Ideally you should be really different from any of your other accounts. LINK is the issue. What are your actual long term plans to ask about having more than one account at the same address? Different ways of doing this exist.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
makaveli2k12 (03-10-2013), rsot (03-10-2013)
  #3  
Old 03-10-2013
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 58,860
Thanks: 4,653
Thanked 7,173 Times in 6,538 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (7)
Default

I would suggest that all info on the eB account matches that of the pp account. GB has taken good time to break your post down OP - read, re-read and implement.

All the best
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-10-2013
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 12
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 60%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Greenbean a massive thumbs up for the breakdown and advise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post

Flaw here for me. Expand on 'the same area on the opposite side of my house'? Are you meaning the same street and postcode. If so, then that's a risk. Ideally you should be really different from any of your other accounts. LINK is the issue. What are your actual long term plans to ask about having more than one account at the same address? Different ways of doing this exist.

The postcode is different to my home address. Greenbean I'm going to send you a pm being a bit more specific with an idea I have.

I wanted to have more than one stealth account so that I can spread my products over a few accounts thereby not being limited by the limits on one account. Spread the risk aswell rather than putting all my eggs in one basket.
At the moment I only have access to this address so wanted to know if it was wise to have more than one stealth account at one address.
Lol does seem like I am doing exactly what I didn't want to do! Eggs in one basket.

Last edited by makaveli2k12; 03-10-2013 at 11:34 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-10-2013
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 12
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 60%
iTrader: (0)
Default One bank account per one stealth account?

Also how safe is it to have more than one PayPal account verified with the same bank account?

Or should I have one bank account linked to one PayPal and therefore one stealth account.

I've also read on the forum the views of those that advocate the safety of 2 ebay sellers accounts to 1 ebay account and those that say to keep it 1 to 1 all the way through. But I'm not sure which way to go.

I Have been reading up on VCC's but research tells me you can't verify a PayPal account with a VCC you need to link the paypal to a bank account.

Am I right in assuming VCC's are only good for lifting limits the 1900 annual limit.

Last edited by makaveli2k12; 03-10-2013 at 06:41 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Advice needed!! ng87 UK eBay & Paypal 11 06-15-2011 03:24 PM
Some UK advice needed tabs86 Amazon X 5 01-15-2011 07:52 PM
advice needed billieshakespeare Subscriber Discussions 3 09-16-2010 06:08 PM
yet more advice needed: wii fit!! poolianjoole Everything Else 5 05-25-2009 11:37 AM
Advice needed vzg Paypal Limited 4 05-22-2009 01:41 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:19 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts