eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   New eBay Interface. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/66849-new-ebay-interface.html)

JamesNorth101 11-08-2013 06:28 AM

New eBay Interface.

Is it just me, or is the new eBay interface worse than ever?

I cannot seem to print any labels or invoices without having to pay for the postage via PayPal first, something I simply do not need to do because I use PPI (save a fortune doing so)

Lucky only 1 of my accounts so far has been opted into this new sellers interface. Anyone else been opted into it, but worked out a way to print invoices and labels without going though PayPal?

zagy123 11-12-2013 08:31 AM

Re: New eBay Interface.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 501604)
Is it just me, or is the new eBay interface worse than ever?

I cannot seem to print any labels or invoices without having to pay for the postage via PayPal first, something I simply do not need to do because I use PPI (save a fortune doing so)

Lucky only 1 of my accounts so far has been opted into this new sellers interface. Anyone else been opted into it, but worked out a way to print invoices and labels without going though PayPal?

you can try subscribing for the selling manager from subscriptions on the account tab. it`s free. after you do so will give the option. i am not sure can they link you if subscribe for selling manager pro. i had the same on my husband`s account. :)

Arkham_Joker 11-12-2013 08:52 AM

anyone know where the option to make your listing private has gone too lol, i cant find it anywhere now, this new system sucks.

zagy123 11-12-2013 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mojosky (Post 502697)
anyone know where the option to make your listing private has gone too lol, i cant find it anywhere now, this new system sucks.

you can try to go on the advanced selling page. (not for beginners) near the bottom of the page is an option for that. but depend on your account. :)

JamesNorth101 11-12-2013 09:15 AM

I finally worked out the issue that I was having.

I use pro seller manager, and eBay kept unsubscribing me. I am not at all used to the 'normal' interface. I simply have to resubscribe each time I log in. Very strange that it is only happening on one account

Thanks anyway :)

Arkham_Joker 11-12-2013 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zagy123 (Post 502698)
you can try to go on the advanced selling page. (not for beginners) near the bottom of the page is an option for that. but depend on your account. :)

thanks alot, thats the options i was looking for :heh:

zagy123 11-12-2013 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 502699)
I finally worked out the issue that I was having.

I use pro seller manager, and eBay kept unsubscribing me. I am not at all used to the 'normal' interface. I simply have to resubscribe each time I log in. Very strange that it is only happening on one account

Thanks anyway :)

i`m glad i can help. probably you should have a look at the settings for that account :)

JamesNorth101 11-12-2013 11:19 AM

Already have. I have been told its a problem occurring with some UK accounts, but don't worry, eBay are on the case. This time next year no doubt I will still be having the same issue :P

rsot 11-12-2013 11:33 AM

Page can be quite busy - simplicity would have been in order

Dazzler87 11-25-2013 04:06 PM

Which browser is best to use with selling manager pro? i had loads of problems with google chrome when trying to get the address to fit onto the sticky bit of the paper and got told to use internet explorer and i managed to sort it out but the other day i clicked onto internet explorer and it had a message "meet your new browser internet explorer 10" so it must of been updated and now all the addresses are not printing onto the sticky bit again and i can't figure it out,

Would be really great full of any advice thanks.

JamesNorth101 11-28-2013 07:51 AM

I use Chrome, but yes I can be a pain to get certain invoices to print off correctly. I used to have major issues with it, but I just changed the type of invoice labels I use and now have no issues.

Dazzler87 11-28-2013 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 506800)
I use Chrome, but yes I can be a pain to get certain invoices to print off correctly. I used to have major issues with it, but I just changed the type of invoice labels I use and now have no issues.

Is there different types? i usually just buy the ones listed on eBay and thought they were all the same, where do you get yours from? Thanks

JamesNorth101 11-28-2013 10:30 AM

On pro seller if you go to the item you have sold

Select the drop down box and click 'Print postage labels or invoices'

You then have 6 options

I use the 'Invoice/Packing Slips' option

I then print this onto paper with a label in the left hand corner, 5cm down from the top, 1cm in from the left. Label size 11cm x 6cm.

Works a treat. Only ever have an issue if someone has a really long address.

Dazzler87 11-28-2013 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 506835)
On pro seller if you go to the item you have sold

Select the drop down box and click 'Print postage labels or invoices'

You then have 6 options

I use the 'Invoice/Packing Slips' option

I then print this onto paper with a label in the left hand corner, 5cm down from the top, 1cm in from the left. Label size 11cm x 6cm.

Works a treat. Only ever have an issue if someone has a really long address.

I do the exact same! and the paper is the same as well but for some reason it's not printing onto the label, could it be the printer I'm using? I've contacted the sellers i bought them off and they said it works best with Firefox as your main browser, but should still work with chrome and internet explorer.

JamesNorth101 12-01-2013 02:11 PM

That's very strange then tbh. Never had issues with this method.

Have a look at your printer settings and the printer boundaries you are using.