eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Suspended Yet Again (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/6769-suspended-yet-again.html)

krazi 08-27-2008 08:30 AM

Suspended Yet Again

Been on ebay a few years all was going good until I got a definate suspension for bad feedback earlier this year. I had another account which i transfered all my business to which was going well until last week i got suspended for using ebay when im banned. I had opened another account as a back up that got suspended too as i was using the same paypal account (if only i knew about this forum before)

I quickly set up a new account hoping they might take a few months to clock on but next day i was banned!

My mate does not use his account so i thought great but stupid me used the old paypal account to but a few things to get the feedback up :mad: and got suspended yet again after a few days

Now I have set up a completly new account under my sisters name, new address, new pay pal account, using her old bank account from a seperate laptop. fingers crossed all is going good.

The advise I would give and what many people on here have said EVERYTHING needs to be changed. It's been a nightmare of a week!

ebayhateluv 08-27-2008 10:25 AM

Hi Krazi, Welcome!
Just alittle advice--sounds like youre on the right track--Congrats!
If i were u--I'd get ASpkins Ebook, Stealth--this was u have all the tricks in 1 place,
Easy to read, Easy to understand and follow-
Worth its weight in Gold!
Good Luck :)

krazi 08-28-2008 10:39 AM

bollocks! everything was going soo well until today. I had about 50 quid in one of old accounts linked to a suspended account I thought transfer the money to the new account and start making small purchases to build my feedback. Few minutes later my ebay account got suspensed and the paypal account restricted. Can anyone tell me what OMARCP means it was in the email they sent. They want me to fax some stuff to confirm my id to reinstate my account.

Quasi_Mojo 08-28-2008 12:55 PM

krazi, Here's an interesting post from Modee.

It's interesting that I can find no information on what OMARCP means in Google: +OMARCP ebay paypal
Nothing on Fleebay or PayPal, either.

digitaliz 08-28-2008 08:56 PM

When you transferred funds from your old account to your new account, did you change i.p addresses between the changes?, my guess is no, so you're accounts got linked, which is a straight suspension.